Outback SteakhouseService and Food

J Aug 03, 2018

Last night my husband and I went to eat at Commerce, GA Outback . We had not been there in over a year due to the service and food so we thought we'd give them another try . I ordered potato soup and he ordered the GB combo. The waitress told him to try it and if he didn't like it, that she would bring him something else. When we received our food, the lobster tail stuffed shrimp was very runny and the salmon patty was like mush. The cook proceeded to tell us that that not how the products should be cooked but offered no other options to order anything else. We had also asked for bread but our waitress was to busy with the guy at the bar and the table of 4 men above our table. I ran out of tea and never received anymore until I had completed my soup . This food he ordered was 25.99 and they did comp half of it but I don't feel this was enough whenever the cook stated it wasn't properly cooked and you get bad service plus the fact you leave hungry because you couldn't eat what you had .

Outback Steakhouse