Having problems with Nathan's Famous?

Nathan's Famous reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 8, 2015. The latest review Horrific Customer Service Experience was posted on Jul 25, 2021. Nathan's Famous has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. Nathan's Famous has resolved 0 complaints.

Nathan's Famous Customer Service Contacts

One Jericho Plaza, Second Floor - Wing A
Jericho, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nathan's Famous Customer Service. Initial Nathan's Famous complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nathan's Famous above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nathan's Famous. Discuss the issues you have had with Nathan's Famous and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nathan's Famous Complaints & Reviews

Nathan's FamousHorrific Customer Service Experience

Around 6pm EST on Sunday 7/25/2021 I experienced the worst customer service in my lifetime. I'm 58 years old and am mortified to what I witnessed. Never in my life have I seen this horrific customer service experience. It was at The Nathans Hotdogs inside the Twin River Casino in Lincoln, RI. There was no name tag so I could not get a name. It was like something out of a movie. The woman behind the counter was yelling how customers are ignorant. How everyone is so rude and disrespectful. Literally yelling. I was in shock that a company like Nathans could keep someone that is obviously unstable. She doesn't belong serving the public. Never again will I go to Nathans Hotdogs. I'm still in disbelief.

Jul 21, 2021

Nathan's Famous — Was over charged

Wed July 21, 2021 at 1130am I went to nathans in bay plaza bronx ny for 5 cents hotdogs and the cashier...

Jun 07, 2021

Nathan's Famous — Cashier, Joseph Samarneh

On 6/7/21 around 11:30 am we stopped at the Nathans Famous on Central park ave, Yonkers, NY. First when we...

Nov 10, 2019

Nathan's Famous — poor quality hot dogs.

Famous Nathan's at Molly Pitcher Travel Plaza store ID 4NJNAT45 check #9032 I ordered food at a Famou...

Nathan's Famouscustomer service drive through window

Store # 8, 86th Street Brooklyn N.Y. 11209.
    Order number 95.
    I entered the driver through on 4/24 at 2:55pm. Ahead of me there was another carrier with a large order. We waited for almost 15 minutes before their order was complete and I drove up. Once at the window, after providing my card, I asked kabira (per her manager) why didn't she asked the car to pull over and bring the food once it's ready, so 7 cars wouldn't have to wait... Kabira said that "we don't do that and I have to wait", then she said "ugh" rolled her eyes at me and shut the window.
    I went in, spoke with the manager, cancelled my order.
    Her attitude was simply disgusting.
    I will never return to this store again.

Nathan's Famousall the order

Disgusting service, over charged, incorrect food, warm drinks I would invite you to watch the cctv from 4pm in Dominican Republic food was served cold incorrect and was repeatedly tried to be given to other customers after it was touched and sent back. It took close up 40 monitored to be served in la Romania airport.
      We are from the uk and eat your chain in Las Vegas when visiting we was confident the food would be great after paying over 54 usd for 2 bacon cheese meals.
      We would like a full refund this was a unacceptable experience with no apologies or customer service.
      Please review the cctv I'm wearing a white Tshirt behind a long black hair lady around 4:20pm.
      Drinks was so hot food was so cold and the service was appalling.

all the order
      all the order

Nathan's Famousnathan hot dogs paramus park new jersey

Hello

Not sure if you are the right one to send complaint to.

On Saturday November 4, around 2:30PM, I went to Paramus Park New Jersey store.
        I had a coupon buy one hotdog get one free.
        I began to eat one hotdog which was horrible. Seemed dried up, extremely greasy and hard/old
        I ate half & had to throw it in garbage. As for the second hotdogs it was even worst.
        Picture attached judge for yourself. I threw it right in the garbage.
        Needless to say after eating that half I got sick to my stomach.
        I believe because I had a coupon they gave me old hotdogs.
        This location in Paramus Park New jersey was filthy. I would never go there again or recommend.
        I may call the board of health.

Ann Marie Amato

nathan hot dogs paramus park new jersey

Nathan's Famous — miami international airport

The workers at this location are terrible. As a traveler there is already stress regarding traveling the LAST...

Nathan's Famous — store service and food quality

I was visiting New York City and stopped at the Nathan's around Time Square on 7th Ave. Transaction F- 0076...

Nathan's Famous — customer service/order preparation/manager

I went to store location #8 in brooklyn, ny on 6/12/17 at 3:19pm. Upon entering the restaurant nothing wa...

Nathan's Famous — Hot dogs - filthy place and horrible food.

My Franks were cold besides tasting like they were old. We originally asked for a fish platter and they said...