Outback Steakhouse

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Outback SteakhouseFood and manager of outback steakhouse Athens, GA

We went to dinner at Outback Steak House on 5/5/21 at 3585 Atlanta Hwy. Athens, Ga 30606. Three adults. The service by a young man was excellant.
The food and manager were very poor. Two steaks and a chicken dinner were ordered. The chicken dinner was so overcooked you could not cut it. It looked like a wrinkled hockey puck. The two steak dinners were raw not even cooked. My Vegtables were not cooked they were raw also. The waiter noticed immediately when he returned. Now a little angry I notice the table across from had a Covid sign and was not being used. It was filthy covered in dust.
(have Photo) The manager returned with the meals. First thing that came out of her mouth was not an apology but excuses, she was there from Macon Ga only two days ago, Covid 19 issues, etc etc, then I showed her the table across from us, she took her hand and wiped some dust off of it.
turned around put boths hands on our table leaned in and said Let me tell you how it is! Thats when I said Lady you don't tell me anything, your full of excuses, you need to leave! She continued, I again said the same thing this time much louder, you need to leave right now! She did. The manager did make the bill right for the two meals. Her attitude, excuses, and the table was not cleaned during our visit. I filed a complaint last Wednesday with No response, will I get one from this one? Covid is not an excuse for a dirty facility should be extra clean!!

Food and manager of outback steakhouse Athens, GA

• Re
      Renee Galloway-Robinson May 15, 2021

Visited outback on 5/15/21, in Wilmington NC bartender took offer order;party of 3 we sat there and watched the bar tender use her hands NOT TONGS to add fruit to our drinks and other customers as well. That's just nasty, so when the food comes... is was wrong and the main thing was, one person ordered ribs...she couldn't even pull them apart with her fingers or fork so we called the manager, her response was they were cooked yesterday 😡 I will bring you some that was cooked today...really...then the other person ordered filet migon which they didn't have and the person that ordered the ribs; it was her second choice because they didn't have the 1st choice. We spent $ 141. 69 and that's the service we received...never again and we didn't leave a tip...(for what???)