Opodoflight vfbo2c

P

Dear Sir/Madam,
I was suppose to fly from Mauritius to France with flight number VFBO2C on 19th June 2017. Unfortunately, I had a car accident on 13th June and it was a big accident with my car crashed completely and my health deeply affected. I have evidences of my accident as the case was reported to Police. I have tried calling Opodo to postpone my ticket or a refund but they said refund not possible so I was agreeing for a postpone but that too they asked me around USD 1000 ( penalty despite I took an premium option where it's said postpone is free plus ticket difference fee )which is a bit too much and my state was not good at all to decide when next I can travel.
I wish to recover the air ticket or at least postpone it for a later date. I can send you evidences of my car accident, medical paper advising me complete rest and phone calls made to Opodo from my operator for a change but that was unsuccessful.

I also requested the call center of Opodo an email address to write about my issue so that it can be forwarded to someone in charge but they didn't give me any address so I have written to Condor support team to explain why I cannot travel prior to my flight and they have advised me to liaise with Opodo to sort this out.

Please let me have a feedback as soon as possible. Relying on your support.

Kind Regards,

Pratima Jeebun

RESOLVED

• Opodo's response · Sep 27, 2017

Hi PJeebun,

Thank you for your review and we would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Although this is not the level of service we expect for our customers, the knowledge we gain from our customers plays a valuable role in the future development of our product and service.

I will have an agent contact you privately regarding your case.

Best regards,

Christos - Customer Care.