Having problems with Seat24?

Seat24 Customer Service Contacts

Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Registered Office
Box 1340, Dragarbrunnsgatan 40, 2 trp, Uppsala, Sweden

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Seat24 Customer Service. Initial Seat24 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Seat24 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Seat24. Discuss the issues you have had with Seat24 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Seat24Refund for Cancelled flight

Booked and paid for roundtrip ticket from BGO to IAD with SAS, on 22 Jan 2020, the flight was scheduled for 26 Mar. It was cancelled do to Covid. I received notice from Seat24, that I would receive a full refund. Since, I have sent countless emails and tried calling with no results or answers. It is now almost a year. The booking number is: FRRYSX, Order number:L2J77J. Name Walter Kelly Holland. From what I have seen on the net, there are many complaints about Seat24, refusing to respond, and not refunding customers.
Enclosed is documents proof of payment and booking, a letter from 11 June 2020 guarantee of refund. I have contacted SAS, who responded that it was Seat24`s responsibility to refund monies.
My email: [protected]@hotmail.com. Contact info is listed on enclosed documents.

Seat24Totally unreachable

Booked flight via Seat24 before the COVID crisis. Travel was in May but received notification from Seat24 and gulfair that my ticket has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Gulfair has informed that I need to go via Seat24 (travel agent) for refund. I have sent numerous emails and the contact number they have provided +[protected] is switched off. I need my refund from Seat24 at the earliest. Pls help

Seat24cancelation of booking

I called to cancel my reservation and was told that I had 30 minutes to cancel it if I wanted a refund. So I hung up on the customer support guy who helped me to discuss it with my friends since it still was 45€ cancellation fee, which was fine.
      When I called back I got a new guy who, first of all it took 14 minutes for him to hear what my bookimgnumber was and after that he told me that there was no way for me to get a refund.

After finishing my call with him I called back to get a new person to talk to. This guy told me that I had a chance to cancel my reservation but I missed it, since I got stuck with the other guy.

I really think that Seat24 should take responsibility for what they have caused here and offer me the cancellation they first offered me.

Luckily I recorded all the conversations and I'd like to send it to them, but I don't know how.

• Aryan Russ Sep 27, 2019

such text can not be understood by any one

Seat24 — Refund not received

Hello, I recently booked a round-trip flight with seat24.se from Stockholm-Mumbai and return. I performed...

Uppsala

Seat24Money debited and flight seat not booked

Hello, I recently booked a flight throught Seat24 site. My money got debited from account. But I received a message that payment was not processed and the flight ticket was not booked. Please let me know how to get my money back. Travel details: Passenger last name: Raman Credit card last 4 digits 6839 Travel date: 06-10-2015 Flight : Emirates Time of travel: 11A.M C.E.T Thanks in advance, Renga

RESOLVED

I contacted the customer care and got back the reply that it will be attended soon. And the complaint is resolved. Thanks

Seat 24Unacceptable

When I booked my flight, it was clearly stated that for approx. 70 EUR I could change any flight. As it was a business trip and things changed in my schedule I did 2 steps in order to change my flight quickly.

Nr. 1 Sending them on a Sunday eve an e-mail, I would like to change and need suggestions asap.
          Nr. 2 Called their hotline next day min. 5 times, then finally after 30 min waiting they have answered (no need to tell how much the fees costed as I was abroad). Outcome: None. Just that I had to wait a min. 25 more minutes to hear that in total it would cost me 220 EUR approx. more to change.

In the meantime I was lucky of having received an answer of the airline per E-Mail (not within 24h as they claim but a 2, 5 days later, the day I wanted to have my new departure):

10.12.2013 at 14:29 Uhr (they close at 14.00h)

Dear Sir/Madam,
          Thank you for your message. Unfortunately it is too late for us to change this booking anymore since we are not open for much longer.
          With Best Regards,
          Laura
          Seat24

Simply a disaster and I will never ever book with this company anymore!

Seat24 — Credit card charge

Seat24.de presents its booking system with a German website. Wenn booking a flight the come up with a huge...