[Resolved] opodo.co.uktheir phone numbers does not work

U Review updated:

Sold us plane tickets for £2800 only to call us the next day and say for us to contact them by a phone number that doesn't work or have our tickets cancelled. Every number they have does not go through and now we are worried that the money charged to our account may not be refunded.

Dear AngeEng,

I'm really sorry to read that you have experienced such inconveniences with your booking and I would also like to apologize for not giving you a good phone assistance. However, I'd like to look into your case carefully and do our best to resolve your request.

I kindly ask you to let me know your booking reference and email address via private message so I can retrieve your case to check what else we can do with it.

Thanks in advance

Dear Angela,

Thanks for sending us your references. According to our records, one of our agents is already in charge of your case and is verifying your query. I kindly recommend you to contact her by email to let you know about your query.

Dear Angela,

We are investigating your case in detail to check what occurred. Once we gather all the information regarding your case, we'll contact you by email.

Our apologies for all the inconveniences that all this process might have caused you.

• Opodo's response · Jan 14, 2015

Dear Angela,

Our agent had emailed to the address that was provided during the reservation process, which seems to be that of your colleague and not yours. As per our records, you have been contacted to your personal email, today.

Please, let me know if you have received correctly the message.

• Opodo's response · Jan 16, 2015

Dear Angela,

I'm aware that your case has been correctly handled by our agents. Should you have further doubts or queries, I strongly recommend you to reply to our last email.

Regards,

• Updated by RenateK · Mar 30, 2017

In my February Statement from my Bank, the Bank of Cyprus I was debited with 124, 43 Euro with my Direct Debit Card on 31st Jan.2017
    Since I have not booked anything with Opodo at that time, I wish to have clarification regarding this amount.

• Resolution Statement

• Ey
    Eyrolles Jul 18, 2014

Had also horrible experience with OPODO: never managed to be refunded even I gave all the documents and medical prescription. They said after 20min on phone, they will call back but They never did! and can't manage to have them anymore on phone. We can feel They try everything for the customer to be discouraged to carry on to have his refund!

AngeEng Dec 17, 2014

On Saturday 6th December I rang Opodo to book my flights due to the website
    crashing/freezing as I was trying to book them online. I wanted two premium
    Economy tickets from London Heathrow to Cape Town, they booked me two Economy flights!
    Given that this error was not my fault we asked to speak to a manager. I was told IF I had cancelled within the same day it would have been fine. I said I tried calling back but the offices had closed and I sent TWO emails that day to tell them the booking was wrong and I still hadnt received a confirmation email.
    Miscommunication and a language barrier with dealing with India! They got our flights completely wrong and on trying to re-sort it out, Opodo didn't want to know or help. There is no customer services, and no matter who you talk to there is no help to be had. I wouldn't go near Opodo for flights again, go direct with the airline.

AngeEng Dec 23, 2014

Hi James
    I have not been contacted by anyone, no one is handling my case and I have no idea who 'her' is.
    No one has spoken to me, contacted me, or is helping me sort this mess out. I have no contact, no email and no idea who you are referring to.

AngeEng Jan 07, 2015

Hi James
    Its now 7th January and nothing has happened and no one has been in contact, is this really how Opodo deals with it's customers?
    The Customer Services for Opodo is non-existent, I think its the case of not caring, not bothering, you have our money, the customer is never right, and basically tough!
    Big mistake using a company that you think you can trust and they look after their customers...wrong!

AngeEng Jan 14, 2015

Dear James

No one seems to be reading the detailed letter I have submitted. Opodo can't take a booking, and it be wrong and to be informed that it was wrong within the same day, seems totally wrong and not according to your policy. A customer on seeing that the booking has been done wrong has the same day to contact yourselves or within 24hrs. This was done. You can't just change your policy to suit your needs...

Again I write...
    On Saturday 6th December I rang Opodo to book my flights due to the website
    crashing/freezing as I was trying to book them online. I wanted two premium

AngeEng Jan 16, 2015

Sadly the customer services are not going to do anything.

For such a big organisation I still, and so do a number of people can't understand why Opodo will not keep to their terms and conditions which states that on seeing a mistake or you to make an adjustment you have the same day/24hrs to get in contact with them, which I did do. EVERY flight/holiday centre allows you 24hrs if there is a mistake to make an amendment.

The fact they got the credit card number wrong, the email was taken down wrong and the flight reference wrong…due to really poor communication with India.…is our fault….

None of this has not been taken into consideration and no matter what we say, we are wrong.

AngeEng Jan 16, 2015

Sorry James but it has not, its been totally mishandled, Virgin alerted us to the mistake that had occurred and we tried to contact Opodo to rectify it, its your team who would not adhere to YOUR Terms & Conditions...

I have replied to the email...but guess what...we have heard nothing...

Hi James

It just seems crazy that we were wanting two Premium economy flights and because of miscommunication ended up with two economy flights that we are unable to use. We were happy to pay and new the price but yet ended up in this miserable situation with Opodo...

• Re
    RenateK Nov 05, 2018

In my February Bank Statement from the Bank of Cyprus there appeared the following item:

Card 4***7045 2017-1-31 124, 43 Eur Auth
    236165 Trace 3878119 Visa GB London
    Opodo Ltd.

Since I have not booked anything with Opodo, I would like to have a clarification of the amount of Eur 124, 43

• Ca
    Caroline Nobili Nov 19, 2018

Hi there,

I have booked a flight for my family. 2 adults and a baby
    The ticket were advertised at 726 pounds per adult adults
    We purchase the travel insurance
    So why is the total is more than 2200 pounds????????????????????
    I didnt receive a break down just the total so I want you to explain to me how do you do the maths

• Na
    Naomi Beard Jul 17, 2019

I cancelled my booking within 30 minutes of making it and was told I would receive a full refund. I have only received a partial refund and am being told that's the decision that has been made and I have no way of making a complaint or taking the matter further. When I expressed I did not think this was acceptable the agent hung up the call.

• La
    Lauren Derbyshire Jul 25, 2019

I booked a flight with opodo through skyscanner on 13th July
    The price shown was £402 and the price I agreed to pay was £402 and now I check my credit card to find ive been charged £738. at no point through booking was it clear I would be paying over £700 I agreed to a price that was over £300 less than that

Salima Jivani Aug 11, 2019

I've been trying to get through someone who understands me for the last three days from abroad but have been met with rude incompetent idiots who won't put me through managers or supervisors
    All o want to do is change my flights

• Tl
    Tlk150 Morris Aug 27, 2019

Booking status update (reference: 4680923992). I am so disappointed in your service. I booked my flights and then find out at the airport there was no bookings yet you still took the money.
    Your services is the worse experience i have had.
    Please refund my money asap as your service is such a scam and unable to be trusted.

• Pa
    PawelMatczak Oct 07, 2019

Rezerwacja została potwierdzona. (Numer rezerwacji: 4731443095)

Hallo, i paid for registered baggage to opodo but had to pay again on the check in. I need reimbursment and an invoice for my tickets. Please for contact [email protected]

Pawel