HotelNParking.com Logo

HotelNParking.com

Having problems with HotelNParking.com?

HotelNParking.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 27, 2014. The latest review ripoff was posted on Feb 3, 2019. HotelNParking.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. HotelNParking.com has resolved 0 complaints.

HotelNParking.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 516 488 6600 (United States)
PO Box 1027
Bethpage, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HotelNParking.com Customer Service. Initial HotelNParking.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HotelNParking.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HotelNParking.com. Discuss the issues you have had with HotelNParking.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HotelNParking.com Complaints & Reviews

Hotelnparking.comripoff

I've booked a room through this lame non professional Website. They charged me a deposit and when I gotten to the hotel I wasn't in the system. My husband and I was traveling from an 8 hours drive to have gotten the bad news. I have been calling every number and leaving messages and yet till this day I havent heard jack diddly squat! I do "(not)" recommend this website to no human being! They are just slack and terrible.

• Je
      Jennifer50 Nov 11, 2019

Hotelnparking has very professional website. They are very professional in their work.

Hotelnparking.com — they took my money

I booked hotel and parking for a cruise through this company. I was charged a deposit of $90.40 and then I...

Hotelnparking.com — hotel

Booked a hotel at the tampa stadium hotel. When we arrived (passed the broken down buildings) there were 2...

Hotelnparking.comstole my money

I booked a hotel stay via HotelnParking website and after I paid I did not get any payment confirmations. I tried to reach these guys but they did not reply. Then I called the hotel and they said that everything was ok.
    About three weeks later I noticed a charge on my card and found out that it was HotelnParking who charged me. They never asked my permission, just took my money and that's it. No matter how hard I've tried I was not able to return my money.
    It was easy to book with this site and they actually did their job, but they ruined everything when they stole my money ($500). Avoid!

mason017 May 15, 2017

Hotelnparking.com has always been loyal to its customers and try to deal with all the queries to its best. Our employees are always there to help customers with their quires. Our Such comments are just to misguide users about our website. Probably there is some misguidance.

Hotelnparking.com — first choice overbooked

I know the prices are good and so the package deals go fast, but its exasperating to get that call back to...

Hotelnparking.comdouble charged!

I booked a hotel and parking package from HOTELNPARKING.com. When I arrived at the hotel - they did not have my reservation. I was fortunate to get a room that night - but had to pay for it. Upon checking my credit card charges - I found that I had been charged the full amount by HOTELNPARKING.com. Therefore, they did not forward my reservation to the hotel and I had to pay twice for the same room!
      I called HOTELNPARKING.com twice and have written 2 emails. I have received no response from them.
      I am unhappy with the service - but I am EXTREMELY upset that they have not answered any of my inquiries!

• Al
          aly282 Nov 04, 2019

I have been always booking with hotelnparking.com and I never had issue with booking the staff has been always been helpful.

Jack Min Sep 03, 2015

I was charged twice by the hotel - first time at the time of booking and the second time the hotel charged me again. I only found at the end of month after I got my credit statement.

Hotelnparking.comthe company sent wrong info the hotel

I booked the hotel room through the website www.hotelnparking.com. I received the booking number and everything seemed to be ok. But when I arrived to the hotel, it turned out that the agents sent wrong info to the hotel’s reception. They booked the hotel room for one night and it wasn’t the same day, when I have arrived. I was shocked that the company has made such huge mistake. Unforgivable.

Hotelnparking.comthey lie and scam people with their fake and free vacations' offers

We got the email from the company www.hotelnparking.com. It was mentioned that they were chosen as the winners of some lottery. We got the cruise and hotel for free. We left our personal info to the rep and he promised to fill all papers and provide further info. After that we got the confirmation about the booking, but we decided to contact the hotel. We wanted to be sure. We were shocked, when it turned out that they didn’t have reservation for us. This company is big scam.

• Li
              liam122 Nov 05, 2019

Hotelnparking.com has always served its customers with the best. I have been using there services for long now, never in my experience I have faced any issue. This is just scam by other companies to mislead the customers about the company.

Hotelnparking.comthey didn't provide info about the booking

I boked hotel room and parking through www.hotelnparking.com. After 3 weeks they called me and told that the hotel was full, so they promised to book room in another hotel for me. As well as the rep promised to provide confirmation info about booking, but it was the last time I spoke with the rep. I haven’t received any info, so I have no clue where they have booked the room for me. Please, I really need someone’s help.

• Je
                Jennifer50 Nov 01, 2019

I have booked many time with hotelnparking.com and always got the best rates and service and never have any problems with them.

mason2017 Apr 11, 2017

Hotelnparking.com always provided with confirmation to its clients. I think this comment is just to mislead the users and degrade their business. I have booked with them and never had any problem regarding booking confirmation. The staff is very cooperative and always there to help you.

Hotelnparking.comthey charged me before I ordered from them

Don’t use the website www.hotelnparking.com. I tried to book parking place through them, but these jerks charged me for nothing even before I choose the parking place. I stopped my order and sent several emails to the moderators, but no one replied of course. WTF? I want money back, so please somebody help me. Share this info and post comments.

• Br
                  Breelou Nov 01, 2018

The image of the hotel featured on the booking page is wrong, this hotel is very run down and dirty.
                  Photos also show an indoor swimming pool and there is no pool at this property.
                  Please make an effort to depict the actual details of the properties you represent.

Hotelnparking.com — fraudulent charges

I used the website www.hotelnparking.com and was really upset with that. I indicated my personal info and...