Menu

complaints

Oojo.com Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Oojo.com generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Oojo.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Oojo.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Oojo.com complaints 24

Sort by:

Newest Oojo.com complaints

12:30 pm EST

Oojo.com Scam and sexism airfare

I bought travel insurance of $59 per ticket and has to cancel due to stage 4 cancer of husband. I still had to pay a cancelation fee and processing taxes to the airline. The insurance was explained to me that it only covers the OOJO $200 penalty for cancelation of each ticket. It's a scam. I told them it sounded like fraud, since the insurance is just for their fees. They told me, "Do you want me to refund your $59 and give you a $200 penalty then." Worst customer service ever. The sexism was potent on how he spoke to me.

Claimed loss: $220 per ticket

Desired outcome: Refund and apolgy

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Oojo.com representatives only. If you are affiliated with Oojo.com, please claim your business to access these details.

2:13 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oojo.com Mumbai to Indore tickets of Air India flight.

Today (30/01/2024) morning I have checked the availability and lowest price for Mumbai to Indore flight, on cheap flight, while surching best options may possibly something worng done by me.

Being honest with you, I am not expert of this online bookings.

I do not want this tickets, kindly check and confirm that I get refund of amount deducted from my American express credit card number [protected].

Hope fully awaiting your valuable response.

View 0 more photos
Update by Abhay parekh
Feb 02, 2024 6:20 am EST

Today is 02/02/2024 ,I am requesting you to kindly check and resolve my issue of oojo.com., complaint made on 30/01/2024.

In case you need anything else to support my request, please share your requirement.

As my American express credit card number [protected] is of very low limit card,I want my request to be made executed faster so I get refund at earliest and the limit can be used for some very important expenses.

View 0 more photos
S
3:09 pm EST

Oojo.com Refund ticket.

I booked a ticket from Washington DC to Islamabad Pakistan of Qatar airways through oojo.com.10th December is the flight date. From DC to Doha and Doha to Islamabad.booking reference 9U22S. now I want to refund the ticket.but unable to do so even I have paid an extra amount for refund eligibility during booking process. Please help me in this regard.

Is Oojo.com legit?

Our verdict: Oojo.com has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Oojo.com's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Oojo.com can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Oojo.com earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Oojo.com achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Oojo.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Oojo.com has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Oojo.com has registered the domain name for oojo.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Oojo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Oojo.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Oojo.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Oojo.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Oojo.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Oojo.com website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Oojo.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Oojo.com.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

10:28 am EST

Oojo.com Oojo.com

I am mahnoor .I booked tickets from oojo in July 2023 for my December 2023 flight to Pakistan.but in November ,I received text that my ticket is rescheduled and the arrival city is changed . As arrival city is too far from the city where I supposed to arrive, I request for refunds but now 3 weeks has passed. I did not get any response.

I request them to switch my refunds with new tickets earlier. But no response yet .

Please take action . That's not my fault . At last moment they rescheduled tickets. I want to book my new tickets as soon as possible.

Ticket number :[protected]

Regards

Mahnoor Jawad

[protected]@gmail.com

4:59 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Electronic Ticket Itinerary & Reservation: Ticket #[protected] Reservation #4CBZUM([protected]) To Whom It May Concern: Before I canceled my flight I emailed to Oojo asking about the cancellation fee charged. Oojoo agent reply to my email and had a breakdown of the fees: Ojoo Agent Exchange: $120-Airline Administrative Exchange Penalty $150-Ojoo...

Q
4:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oojo.com charge me twice and refuse fully refund

This company is a total scam. I booked a flight from Seoul to Los Angeles on September 12, and it cost me almost $3,000 USD. On that day I only received a confirmation email, and my bank text message only informed me of their charge once. Also, I confirmed the price and time with them on the phone several times that day to verify my credit card. However, by the time I received my bank statement at the end of the month, I realized they had charged me twice and immediately contacted them. They said that they had accidentally booked two tickets and that they could only contact the airline for a refund, minus a processing fee of almost $800, and that they couldn't do anything else because I hadn't contacted them within 24 hours of finding out. This is really unreasonable. Why should the customer have to pay for the mistakes of your website employees?

Read full review of Oojo.com and 1 comment
1 comment
Ayhan targets
, US
Nov 14, 2023 1:23 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please can you give me their phone number to call them and get my refund back? I tried to look for their contact info but didn’t find

8:18 pm EDT

Oojo.com Please refund my one way ticket of 8th July

My ojo confirmation number is LI3M5

I had a horrible experience to buy ticket from this website. I bought tickets in January for July and we went to airport with all of our luggage and for my surprise our names were not there even ojo already sent us confirmation email and we called from airport to the ojo customer service but nobody helped us and they were blaming your airline canceled your ticket due to schedule change which was completely lied because flight was on time and nothing changed . Even if airline canceled it then they should informed me because I bought tickets from ojo not from airline.Now I just bought new one way tickets from other airline and I requested to refund me my one way ticket and I got another surprise that due to our policy we can’t refund it .. please be careful before buying tickets.I don’t want anyone suffer like me…

W
12:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oojo.com Oojo did not book the flights correctly when i try to check in

I booked a flight from MCO to CMB depart on 25th apr 4.35pm using OOJO.com travel agent. But when i went to checkin i was not allowed to travel because the jetblue checkin counter told that my first segment from MCO to JFK was not booked to the itinerary. All booking references were provided by OOJO. Now when i call them to give me a new departure flight they are not willing to give one. I am stranded in Orlando with my family for 6 days now. I also have a 1 year infant. We r emotionally and financially affected by this mistake of OOJO.

Desired outcome: I need my departure flight booked today

1:30 am EDT

Oojo.com Horrible customer service

I purchased a ticket since yesterday and its been passed 24 hours and still didn't receive my ticket, i called too many times every call different story same script they will tell you that they don't know and will send am email and will call you back let you know and its all total lies, even if you want to cancel after you give up on everything they wont do it, its my first and last time for sure, i warn everyone not to book from here, you will regret it BIG TIME believe me.

Oojo.com I booked a round-trip flight from Atlanta to Pakistan

I booked a round-trip flight from Atlanta to Pakistan. I boarded the flight from Atlanta on 9th December and went to Pakistan. My return flight was on January 14th, 2022. Right before my flight, my covid test came positive and I informed the airline. At first, the airline and Oojo, told me that I didn't show up and now I have to pay a no-show fee in order to rebook. I explained to them how one is not supposed to travel when they have covid so they do not expose other people to covid-19. It's so hard to communicate with them, they responded to me days after. Upon showing them the right documents, they both agreed that the case is legit so I should be either refunded or get an exchange for the same ticket. By the time they responded which was like a month later or something, I had already come back to the US. I paid $900 for the entire ticket and only used halfway. The refund I was offered was about $91. I settled on that I will exchange the return ticket which I missed with another one in the future before November 2022 which is the validity of my ticket. Now I called them to reschedule the ticket and now they are taking everything from scratch saying that this ticket is totally non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If I want to exchange it, there is a $3200 penalty on it. I have all their conversations recorded and email threads where the company itself agreed that they would help me with it. Now they are just making excuses all over again. They are so unreliable and never check the communication records before contacting a customer.

Read full review of Oojo.com and 2 comments

2 comments
K
K
K. Stark
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On 04/14/2022 I purchased a ticket to *** on the Oojo.com website, when I received an email saying that my purchase couldnt verified my credit card. After that I got an email with the confirmation number, when I realized that this trip didnt include baggage I submitted a cancellation (they offer 24 hours free cancellation fee) I also called to verify the cancellation. Then I got a phone call from the credit card saying that Im late on my payment and also have a late fee, the total amount is $605.35 I submitted a claim with Oojo.com website and the credit card. Im running out of time because Ill probably get another late fee, I contacted them a few times and I need them to resolve this issue.

D. Haag
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was charged for 3 tickets going to *** for a funeral. My wife's mother died. I called reservation and was issued a ticket on 3/16/2022. However, we were not able to fly due to a negative covid test. I called to cancel the reservation to reschedule to leave at a later date. I was assured that the cost $1264.74 will be reimbursed back. I paid another $1138.00 issued on 3/23/2022. We left for *** and stayed there 3 months. When I got back, I checked my credit card and was charged for 3 ticket costs. $1138, $1264 and $1190. I called customer service to resolve the charges issue, I called the bank. The bank credited my account, but the next month I was charged again. *** (***) said that those extra charges were taxes and it was due to airline policy. I think you can find more detail on the email conversation I had with them. They just gave me the run around and still insisted the 2 extra charges were valid. I'm at a loss and I hope you can help and assist me in this matter. This issue has been going on since July 2022 and undue stress. I would like the 2 charges $1264.74 and $1190 refunded or credited back to my credit card.

Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com My friend and I booked our flight from ***, *** to ***, *** through the travel agency Oojo

My friend and I booked our flight from ***, *** to ***, *** through the travel agency Oojo. Our connecting flight from *** to *** was cancelled on July 9th due to an involuntary schedule change. After much back and forth and lack of clear communication from Oojo, my friend and I both submitted identical alternative flight schedule requests. After sending the incorrect flight schedule request back to me for confirmation, they eventually sent the correct one on July 17th and I immediately accepted the request. My travel companion, however, did not receive any information from Oojo despite sending the same the same flight request as me, and on July 22nd, she received an email stating *see attachmentthat there were no available flight options to offer her and that the only option was a refund. We both began calling Oojo trying to understand why one of us got a new flight option and the other did not. We tried to get them to give my friend the same flight option as me, but every time we called they came up with a different excuse and eventually said it would cost an additional $200 to do so. When I demanded that I get a refund, they said that I already confirmed my flight change and that I would not be able to. I eventually gave up after being transferred on the phone 10+ times over the course of two hours and even being hung up on, and ended up booking a new flight through United. Oojo stole $500 from me and I still do not understand why my friend and I were not given the same options. I am infuriated with Oojo.

Read full review of Oojo.com and 3 comments

3 comments
B. Fahey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I booked two tickets through oojo.com and never received my tickets. I emailed and phoned the company and the agent explained that I did not have a ticket yet but she would connect me to someone in sales. The call got disconnected when she transferred me so I called back. I was connected to the same agent who claimed no one was available from sales to try to speak with me but she'd email sales and ask them to call me asap. I indicated this was not sufficient since I had already waited hours to receive tickets I'd submitted payment for. I requested my purchase be canceled since they failed to produce tickets for my purchase and was told this would be noted in the email to sales. She said someone would call me to confirm but no one has called.

H
H
H. Leuschke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Basically I booked a flight to *** 09/27/22 through oojo for 1155.52$. I paid 99$ for protection by travel care in case I would need to cancel the flight and get a full refund. Tried to cancel today and their cancellation agent named *** said I would not get a refund. I asked him why and he said I needed to cancel within 24 hours of booking the flight. I told him he was incorrect and thats not what my email from *** said. Then he told me I didnt know how to read. He then asked for a screen shot of that email so I sent it to him. Then he kept asking me why I had to cancel in which I told him I dont need a reason to cancel. According to the email from oojo cancellation policy states that as long as I cancel the flight 24 hours before the flight Im due a full refund. I dont appreciate *** disrespecting me and trying to steal my 1155.52$. I purchased a protection plan as well and canceling my flight should not be this difficult because its not for 3 weeks. After *** saw my email I sent him with it showing the cancellation policy and his company logo he said to hold on and will see what he could do. He hung up on me this is not a company I will ever do business with again and I expect a full refund.

E
E
E. Leuschke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a flight with travel insurance through Oojo and upon trying to use this insurance to cancel the flight, I am being told they are unable to cancel it. I paid an extra fee for this insurance for the ability to cancel the flight if needed. This is a scam and I expect a full refund for my flight and the insurance.

Z
Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com On June 20, 2022 I booked a flight for my mother-in-law *** Voahirana Rahanitrarilalaniaina to fly from *** (TNR) to ***)

On June 20, 2022 I booked a flight for my mother-in-law *** Voahirana Rahanitrarilalaniaina to fly from *** (TNR) to ***) on July 7, 2022. The following day someone called to verify the name of the passenger and name of the credit card used was correct. After our conversation I was told they'd be sending an e-ticket receipt for the flight.This morning, June 23, 2022, someone called and stated, "we've been trying to contact you (which was a false statement as I had not heard from them). Your flight request was rejected because the name of the credit card was different from the passenger." The lady I was speaking with hung up on me. Before hanging up on me she said, "she could rebook the ticket but prices have since gone up (over $600) and we'd have to pay more." I called back immediately and they didn't pick up the phone or call me back.Several attempts have since been made to find out what's going on without success. The main line takes me to people who "don't have access to see what's going on". They told me someone would be in contact with me regarding the ticket but no one ever called. They emailed me now and said, "Our ticketing system failed to issue the ticket because the name on the credit card didn't match name on of the passenger". Several tickets have been purchased for her already and this hasn't' been an issue. They have since credited the amount but the flight cost is now $1274 instead of $936.17 which we paid. They've manipulated us in order that we'd pay more for the flight. Oojo should honor our initial reservation at the price originally paid for my mother-in-law to travel to flight on flights Ethiopian Air 852 and 500 from TNR to ***.

Read full review of Oojo.com and 1 comment

1 comment
G
G
G. Buckridge
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On August 6, 2022 at at 12:54 PM I called Oojo requesting a rescheduling for an original flight I had booked earlier. After some research online I realized the price I was being charged was too high based on similar flights. On the same day I called back at 4:41 PM on the same day and asked them to reverse the change - cancel the change on the flight and retain me on my original flight. The following day On August 7, 2022 I noticed a charge on my credit card for *** despite having told the rep not to go ahead with the charge. At 10:03 AM on August 7th I called Oojo disputing the charge and requesting a cancel on the charge. I got a callback from Oojo at 2:01 PM where again I reiterated that I needed the charge cancelled. The ticket states you can make changes within 24 hours. I called back about 2 hours to make the change but Oojo still went ahead to charge me.

L
Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com Book two tickets to *** through Oojo on Sept 21st for a trip taking place in December

Book two tickets to *** through Oojo on Sept 21st for a trip taking place in December. Unfortunately due to rising cases of COVID in *** that trip was canceled on 11/22. I called Oojo's customer support line on 11/22 and asked for a refund on the tickets ($930.60) but was told this could only be done by an agent who I could not be transferred to and would have to call me back. After several hours I called back and asked for a direct transfer or email but was told neither would be possible. Two hours after sending an email asking for a refund on my booking I was called by an agent who informed me that my refund would be processed minus a $250 'processing fee'. I asked the agent to wave the fee under the circumstances which they repeatedly refused to do. The agent informed me they would send me an email confirming the breakdown of the costs/fees and how much I would be refunded (which I stayed on the line for 30+ minutes waiting for) but this information was never sent. Later in the same call the agent then informed me that due to the "fare rules in their system" I was actually not eligible for an refund at all. The agent did not provide/send any documentation to back up this claim and unceremoniously disconnected my call shortly after. I have sent multiple follow up emails requesting the documentation/rules backing up the claim that I am not eligible for a refund but have received no such information or any response from Oojo whatsoever.I find Oojo's practices of hidden fees and fair rules obfuscation to be incredibly shady and am growing to suspect that I have been scammed. I would highly suggest that any prospective customers take their business to a more reputable travel agency

Read full review of Oojo.com and 3 comments

3 comments
D. Auer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company (www.oojo.com) appears on kayak.com, and other travel sites. They publish false pricing to get people to choose their offer and then waste days in telling you that the fare is no longer available.THIS IS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH. After sending an email confirmation, they then call you a day or so later, saying the transaction didn't go through and the price is no longer available. Their only call center is outside of the *** although they claim their headquarters are in ***, . This is a big scam!The biggest problem comes when you believe your airline tickets are secured and you reserve hotel rooms, car rentals, etc. around the travel dates. So this scam ends up costing hours of your time and thousands of dollars depending on the situation. DO NOT USE OOJO.COM. They should not be allowed to operate and trick people into paying extortionary fees.

B. Keebler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

In June, my friend and I booked tickets from *** to ***, *** with a stop in ***. About a month later we received an email from oojo.com that our connecting flight had been cancelled. They started sending me alternative flight options that departed on different days/weeks which was completely unhelpful because I told them I had to leave on august 8th. My friend and I both requested a specific flight that they told us on the phone we could switch to. Our requests went to the reprotection team who then approved my friends flight but denied mine, and refused to tell me why. I called many times to try and figure out why they wouldnt give me the flight and they ultimately told me I could pay almost $200 extra dollars to be able to get on the same flight as my friend. They said the reason was because my flight change was voluntary because I had declined the options they had given me, which is preposterous because they options they had given me were not even on the day of my original flight. I asked for a refund, which they have not yet issued me. Then, my friend asked for a refund since they werent able to give me the flight and we need to travel together. At this point we are leaving in 2 weeks and oojo.com had been so difficult for weeks that I now have to spend $1000 on a new ticket. They are refusing to give my friend a refund.

M. Marquardt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oojo customer service changed my flight per my request, however the original and changed flight was something that no company does. Oojo combined unethical flights to get to a destination and claimed they could not be changed due to airline policies. After speaking with both airline companies involved they confirmed they have no such requirements and that the company offered the wrong flight options. To quote the JetBlue Agent they made a mistake and they need to go in and fix it. They do have the capabilities to change this for you however Oojo is refusing to make the necessary changes, after I have agreed to just cancel the partial flight and pay whatever cancellation fees and return the remaining balance. Anyone who books international flights knows that whatever connecting flight you have once you arrive needs to depart from that same airport. While I overlooked this because I have booked too many flight to count using the *** and *** flight never have I encountered such fraudulent behavior. After calling 6 different agents who quoted the same bodys policy that both airlines refuted, they refuse to make things right. Please see the picture of the itinerary and look at the difference in flight options. Im supposed to do this all while having 4 checked bags, two carry-on bags and a child with autism.

Oojo.com August 29, 2022

August 29, 2022. While at the airport waiting for the ticket counter, we received a text message that *** Airline canceled our flight due to mechanical issues. We were told to contact the agency we purchased the ticket from and they could change to the next available one immediately at no charge. I called OOJA right away and they confirmed the flight cancellation. They told me because of this issue, they should be able to change my ticket without any issues. However, nothing was done. I never received a phone call or email regarding my ticket. I called several times and was told lies that someone is working on it. At 2 am I called again was told that I should ask the ticket counter and they cant do anything. 6 hours passed and I was told this. They made it impossible to *** airlines to change the ticket for me, they were not willing to work with *** airline to resolve the issue. At 3 am and 6 hours later, *** did nothing to change my flight. By the time *** decided to take over, it was too late and the flight was fully booked. I still cant fly and missed the next date because OOJO wasted 6 hours and kept telling lies that someone is working on it. They were not willing to transfer me to their supervisor or the expert was working for 6 hours and doing nothing. I wish I never OOJO, they cant handle normal flight changes, they are not able to assist immediately. They wasted time claiming someone was working on it and the flight got fully booked because other agencies rebooked the tickets immediately. They also charged extra for price drop and not willing to refund it! After 6 hours and not being able to help, they transferred my tickets to *** airline. Should have immediately and I was going to go on the next flight. OOJO is a joke, not a serious company.

Oojo.com I booked a plan ticket through this company at 1pm 11/11

I booked a plan ticket through this company at 1pm 11/11. I received a booking confirmation code and multiple confirmation emails. I have the confirmation emails and confirmation codes for review if need be. The ticket was $150 at the time from *** to ***. There were multiple available tickets available from multiple airlines at the time of booking. I then get a call the next day from one of their customer account managers named Cayenne. She called at 11:56am on 11/12. She told me that they never actually booked the ticket and that they could book one for me for twice the price. They promised that they had already booked it from their email receipts, but they had not. She hung up on me during the conversation. I called back immediately two times with no answer. She picked up the third time. I asked to speak to her manager and was told that there was no manager available. She told me that she put in the request to their booking service for vouchers to help pay for the difference after 30 minutes of discussing. She told me that was all she could do and she would call me back. At this point, I needed a ticket because I had booked travel to and from the respective airports and already had accommodations booked. I called the companies main line at 12:33pm and was transferred to a sales rep and then another rep. I was told that I would be then transferred to Cayenne again because she was taking care of my account. She was unavailable. They promised a call back from her within 15 minutes, which was arranged 10 minutes into our call at that point. The call ended at 12:43pm. No Call back. I called them at 1:13pm. On phone for 3 minutes and left message in main mailbox. I called again 1:18pm and left message for cayenne. Called cayenne at 1:40pm and no answer. Called main line 1:45pm. They have yet to reach out to me to rectify the issue. It is now 11/14 at 8:47pm.

Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com I booked a reservation (Bought a Flight Ticket: Record Locator KSJPTQ) on 11/07 with *** travelling to ***, *** on

I booked a reservation (Bought a Flight Ticket: Record Locator KSJPTQ) on 11/07 with *** travelling to ***, *** on December 15th and returning January 08th . Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had an emergency surgery on December 03. And due to the nature of the surgery, I was scheduled for medical examinations and after care check up on December 10.Because of health risk and medical advice, I decided to cancel my trip. On December 14 @ 10:28 am, I called *** to cancel my trip and ticket.On January 19, 2022, I called *** to file a claim for my ticket refund, I was told by one of the customer service agent ( Zhask) that Oojo Travel will deduct $300.00 from the ticket refund. And they (Oojo Travel) sent an email asking me to agree with the $300.00 deduction and confirmed the agreement with an email reply. I agreed with the $300.00 deduction with an email reply and that I will be refunded $1,870.97 back to my credit card account. They (Oojo Travel agent: Zhask) said that it will take a week or two for the refund of $1,870.97 to be deposited back to my credit card account.Later in the middle of the night at around 10:48 pm on January 19,2022 I received a phone call from Oojo Travel agent to inform me that they are not going to refund the $1,870.97. Oojo Travel refuse to refund my $1,870.97 I have been calling them to speak with a manager or supervisor in charge, but no manager or supervisor has ever call back. They will not allow you to speak with a manager or supervisor. I also sent an email to Zhask but they have not responded back to my request. Oojo Travel refuse to pay my refund of $1,870.97. Because I paid $199.45 for protection in case of an emergency preventing me from traveling.I paid $2,170.97 for the ticket (Ticket # ***) and I also paid $199.45 for travel care service protection (Something like insurance).

Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com Dear ComplaintsBoard.com,Oojo.com sold me an airline reservation with what I thought was a fully findable cancellation policy based on the following email: Dear

Dear Complaintsboard.com,Oojo.com sold me an airline reservation with what I thought was a fully findable cancellation policy based on the following email: Dear Travel Partner, Thank you for booking your trip with us! I'm glad that you were able to find a great itinerary. I'm Tipolo and I'll be here in case you have any questions about your booking. I did notice that you had opted out of the *** Given that there's still some uncertainty to air travel. *** Servcie is something we offer to fast track your prioritized service and save you from potential headaches from anything unexpected comes up before or during your trip. It doesn't add that much to the cost of your trip (USD89.45) and is a great way to safeguard the great investment you've made on your next trip. We see a wide range of cases of travel disruptions from medical emergencies to flight delays to mishandled bags, and *** is a great way to make sure that your trip is protected--it even allows you to cancel or reschedule your flights for any reason. It's a service I'd definitely opt for and I hope you feel the same way. Please feel free to shoot me a line if you'd like to add the *** Service to your trip, and I'll have my team to get you set up in no time! Thanks again, and have a great trip!Sincerely,Tipolo End email The part where it says it even allows you to change or cancel your trip for any reason is what lead me to believe this booking and service would allow me a refund if I needed to cancel my ticket if I needed to when I paid for this. When I reached out to do so after getting sick and unable to travel they denied my request and offered me a 50 dollar refund for the 950 dollar ticket I booked. Im still trying to resolve this and Im happy to provide further evidence that this is an illegal scam this company is running on people.Please advise i intend to collect a full refund for the service I paid for.

Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com I bought a ticket for my mom, and within minutes of purchasing, I get a phone call from the agency advising I purchase insurance incase anything

I bought a ticket for my mom, and within minutes of purchasing, I get a phone call from the agency advising I purchase insurance incase anything happens. This seems like the smart thing to do, I tell them Ill consider it and get back to them, can they send me an email so I can read over the term. I get an email and AGAIN the agent calls saying I should do this ASAP if I want my flight to be covered. I purchase the insurance for my moms flights. First trip goes smoothly! Her return flight home is then delayed, from one hour, to three hours, to 24 with layover changes! the minute I get notification of this delay I call the airline asking what is to happen with connecting flights etc, the agent I speak to doesnt even know that theres a delay on the flight, Im on hold for 30min or so, only to get a lousy response. Fast forward a few hours later, I call and email the airline to claim insurance now as it stated should the flight be delayed for more than 6 hours due to unforeseen circumstances, file a claim within 12hours to get $300 credit! Its been 2 months since this incident and the agent taking care of this issue has given me EVERY excuse to not reimburse me for my insurance claim, even with me sending them screenshots word for word what THEIR insurance policy stated and *** (the agent helping) replies once every two weeks. WHAT A SCAM! Ive sent through all the paper work they requested for the claim and its been over two weeks (the insurance policy states that if they cant work with the airline to get compensation within two weeks if the claim, OOJO will cover this cost) and today I get an email from *** saying they will give me half of what they had initially stated they would pay! It went from a 19hr trip home to a 3.5day trip, its beyond ridiculous this company doesnt see fault in this! Mom missed her connection flight which also wasnt reimbursed as the cancellation period had passed,more money lost because of

F
Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Oojo.com I was planning an urgent trip to *** for my daughter and me due to a serious family matter

I was planning an urgent trip to *** for my daughter and me due to a serious family matter. I was planning the trip for August, 26-September 6. This was last minute.On August 13, 2022, I saw a good price for flights to Athens through the Oojo website. I placed a request and was waiting for their call. The reservations I requested were with *** Airlines for the 26th of August. On August 14, an Oojo rep called me. We discussed and confirmed flight details, passengers' names, and cc details. When I received confirmation, I saw that they had my daughter's last name wrong! I immediately called to sort this out. After speaking to dozens of agents and managers and being placed on hold over and over, a rep advised me that I should submit feedback to *** airlines as it was the only way to get a name correction. I did so immediately. *** Airlines replied to me on the 22nd of August, stating that they were sorry for the irregularity I was suffering, but it was the agent's responsibility to fix it. I called *** airlines, and they clearly stated that this was Oojos responsibility to fix. I called Oojo and informed them of what *** Airlines had told me. Once again, they tossed me from one agent to another. Nobody accepted responsibility for the mistake, and they wanted me to cancel the existing tickets, pay cancellation fees and re-issue new ones! I said that was unacceptable. Finally, the last rep I spoke with told me, " Do not worry, we will correct the name, and there will be no charges. She said that she would call me back very soon. No one ever called or emailed me back! So I decided to cancel my flight through the Oojo website at the end of the day. Instead of acknowledging my cancelation, I received an automatic reply stating, "thank you for your request. We are working on your flights". I disputed the charges on my credit card. But *** managed to present this as my fault.I ended up paying for useless tickets that were not my fault.

Oojo.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

I bought a ticket for my mom, and within minutes of purchasing, I get a phone call from the agency advising I purchase insurance incase anything happens. Of course, this seems like the smart thing to do, I tell them Ill consider it and get back to them, can they send me an email so I can read over the term. I get an email and AGAIN the agent calls saying I should do this ASAP if I want my flight to be covered. I purchase the insurance for my moms flights. First trip goes smoothly! Her return flight home is then delayed, from one hour, to three hours, to 24 with layover changes! Of course the minute I get notification of this delay I call the airline asking what is to happen with connecting flights etc, the agent I speak to doesnt even know that theres a delay on the flight, Im on hold for 30min or so, only to get a lousy response. Fast forward a few hours later, I call and email the airline to claim insurance now as it stated should the flight be delayed for more than 6 hours due to unforeseen circumstances, file a claim within 12hours to get $300 credit! Its been 2 months since this incident and the agent taking care of this issue has given me EVERY excuse to not reimburse me for my insurance claim, even with me sending them screenshots word for word what THEIR insurance policy stated and *** (the agent helping) replies once every two weeks. WHAT A SCAM! Ive sent through all the paper work they requested for the claim and its been over two weeks (the insurance policy states that if they cant work with the airline to get compensation within two weeks if the claim, OOJO will cover this cost) and today I get an email from *** saying they will give me half of what they had initially stated they would pay! It went from a 19hr trip home to a 3.5day trip, its beyond ridiculous this company doesnt see fault in this! In addition, mom missed her connection flight, that too wasnt reimbursed as the cancellation period had passed, lost more money due to OOJO

Overview of Oojo.com customer experience

Oojo.com has received numerous negative consumer complaints regarding their services. Customers have reported issues with inaccurate information, misleading pricing, and poor customer service. Complaints also include difficulty canceling orders, delayed shipping, and unresponsive representatives. Many customers express frustration with the lack of communication and follow-up from the company. Additionally, some have reported that the products they received were of inferior quality compared to what was advertised. Overall, the negative feedback suggests that Oojo.com is lacking in reliability and customer support.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Oojo.com products and services

What is OOJO, and is it a legitimate company?

OOJO is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products, including home decor, fashion, beauty, and electronics. Whether or not the company is legitimate would depend on their reputation and customer feedback.

Are there any reviews or feedback from customers who have bought from OOJO?

Yes, there are likely many reviews and feedback from customers who have purchased products from OOJO. Checking these reviews can provide insight into the legitimacy and quality of the company's products and services.

Does OOJO have a physical location, or is it solely an online retailer?

OOJO operates solely as an online retailer, with no physical storefronts.

Is it safe to purchase products from OOJO's website?

It can be safe to purchase products from OOJO's website, provided that the website is secure and the company has a good reputation. It is important to check for secure payment methods and look for any red flags, such as overly low prices or poor customer reviews.

How long has OOJO been in business, and what is their reputation?

The length of time that OOJO has been in business can be an indicator of their reputation and legitimacy. It is worth researching the company's history and checking for any customer feedback or reviews.

Does OOJO offer any warranties or guarantees on their products?

OOJO may offer warranties or guarantees on their products, such as a return policy or quality assurance. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about any available warranties or guarantees.

What kind of payment methods does OOJO accept, and is it secure?

OOJO may accept various payment methods, such as credit cards, PayPal, or other online payment options. It is important to ensure that any payment method used is secure and protected from fraud or theft.

What types of products does OOJO sell, and how is the quality?

OOJO sells a wide range of products, including home decor, fashion, beauty, and electronics. The quality of the products can vary depending on the specific item and the manufacturer.

Are the prices at OOJO competitive compared to other retailers?

OOJO may offer competitive prices compared to other online retailers. However, it is important to ensure that prices are not excessively low, as this may be a red flag for a scam or poor quality products.

Does OOJO offer any customization options for their products?

OOJO may offer customization options for certain products, such as personalized gifts or custom apparel. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about available customization options.

How fast is the shipping time for orders placed on OOJO's website?

The shipping time for orders placed on OOJO's website can vary depending on the product and the shipping method selected. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about shipping times.

What is OOJO's return policy, and are there any hidden fees?

It is important to check OOJO's return policy before making a purchase, to ensure that returns are possible and to understand any associated fees or requirements. Hidden fees should be avoided.

Are the customer service representatives at OOJO helpful and responsive?

The quality of customer service at OOJO can be an indicator of their legitimacy and customer focus. Checking customer reviews and feedback can provide insight into the helpfulness and responsiveness of the company's customer service representatives.

Can I track my order once it has been shipped from OOJO?

OOJO may provide tracking information for shipped orders, allowing customers to monitor the progress of their shipment. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about tracking options.

Are there any discounts or promotions available when shopping at OOJO?

OOJO may offer various discounts or promotions throughout the year. Checking the company's website or signing up for their newsletter can provide information about any available discounts or promotions.

What is the process for repairing or returning products purchased from OOJO?

The process for repairing or returning products purchased from OOJO may vary depending on the product and the manufacturer. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about available repair or return options.

Does OOJO offer any financing options for larger purchases?

OOJO may offer financing options for larger purchases, allowing customers to pay for their purchase over time. It is worth checking the company's website or contacting their customer service to inquire about available financing options.

Is OOJO a reputable company, and are there any red flags to be aware of?

The reputation and legitimacy of OOJO can vary. It is worth researching the company's history and checking for customer feedback and reviews. Red flags may include excessively low prices, poor customer service, or a lack of clear return policies.

How can I be sure that the products I receive from OOJO are authentic and not counterfeit?

Ensuring the authenticity of products purchased from OOJO can be important. Checking for the use of high-quality materials and verifying the product's brand and origin can be an indicator of authenticity. It is also worth checking the company's reputation and customer feedback for any concerns about counterfeit products.

What is the general consensus among industry experts regarding OOJO's legitimacy and quality?

The opinions of industry experts regarding the legitimacy and quality of OOJO can vary. It is worth researching the opinions of industry experts and checking for any relevant certifications or awards that the company may have received.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Oojo.com contacts

Phone number

+1 (888) 457-6656

Website

www.oojo.com

Most discussed Oojo.com complaints

My friend and I booked our flight from <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span>, <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> to <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span>, <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> through the travel agency Oojo
(opinions to this review)
Book two tickets to <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> through Oojo on Sept 21st for a trip taking place in December
(opinions to this review)
I purchased tickets through Oojo for a flight from <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> to <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span>
I booked a round-trip flight from Atlanta to Pakistan
(opinions to this review)
On June 20, 2022 I booked a flight for my mother-in-law <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> Voahirana Rahanitrarilalaniaina to fly from <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span> (TNR) to <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">***</span>)