On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CAcancel charge authorization

S Review updated:

Seems to be a constant complaint from alot of your customers. . . As you make it very easy to join your program with a credit card. . But make it very difficult to cancel your membership. . . If you have a place to join, you should have a place to cancel. . . In the mean time, our accounts are still being charged, for a product we dont even use. You should owe monies to all those that have been trying to cancel, and cant. . This is the second complaint ive made, even called the bbb. . . And no results. Please take care of this. . . Thank you

Sharon segura

• Jm
    jmhcahct Jan 01, 2019

I have not been able to get into my account since you upgraded to ea games therefore I emailed to cancel my account. that was months ago then today I go into bank account and find a pending transaction to pogo games. I want my money back. you are not authorized to take anything. and futhermore you have no working number to contact you. seeing I have no way to get into my account I will have my bank contact the bbb on my behave and I am sure there are enough people to file a class suit action againest your company
    jmhcahct

• Da
    Danielle Holmes May 26, 2011

Please remove my charge from my debit card I have not played pogo in a long time . I thought that it was a 1 time fee and my debit card has been charged monthly. Please remove

Maria Nassar May 23, 2011

I WANT TO CANCEL THE POGO GAMES, PLEASE NO CHARGE IN MY CREDIT CARD
    Lagunera254

• Di
    Diane Potts Apr 28, 2011

I too want my payment stopped on my credit card. I do not want the games anymore. Please take me off your list. Who can I speak to on the phone as I see that it is a pain to get you to reimburse me my money? Diane Potts [email protected]

• Bm
    bmill34646 Mar 14, 2011

please cancel pogogames and reimburse my card and disreguard my card. don't want pogo games any more.

• Gi
    GINA DICKS Mar 06, 2011

I don't want any more payments taken from my credit card either. you don't have a number to cancel pogo games off of my credit care. i requested this months ago! stop charging my credit card immediately!!!
    I would like to cancel this membership so send back the funds that you took from my visa card. I never use the program. please give me a answer back or a phone # to call and cancel my account. this is not fair for the people that are looking to cancel that we are unable and getting know information back on how to end this account with you.

GINA DICKS [email protected] OR [email protected]

• Ir
    Irene Hughes Feb 15, 2011

Please can I have my old user name back? I paid for a year/got a virus in my computer/when I got back on I was told my user name was already being used. Yes by me! Now I have tokens under my new name, and tokens under my old name, can't use my old name. PLEASE HELP
    I paid and now can't use what I paid for.

• Pa
    Patrica Gann Feb 02, 2011

games will not load

• Pa
    Patrica Gann Feb 02, 2011

up set

• Mm
    MM001 Jan 18, 2011

Just simply dispute the charge on your card, then you can easily get a new card with new numbers.

• In
    INKSPOT60 Jan 18, 2011

I CANCELLED MY ORDER, THREE DAYS AFTER. NOW ITS THE NEW YEAR AND I'VE RECEIVED NO RETURN. WHY YOUR THAT BROKE THAT YOU HAVE TO STEAL.

jams1com Jan 12, 2011

I have not been able to get on Pogo after paying the fee for the year. This started on January 2, 2011, and I still can't get on, I am blocked on all games.
    [email protected]

• n I renewed my subscription you made me select another name which caused me to lose my points which were 9million . Please straighted this up

• Gr
    grandkathyplay Dec 12, 2010

i paid fee for pogo on11/17/2010 from checking accout have proof. why was i shut off good for year .
    please answer [email protected], com

• Ka
    kay mosby Dec 01, 2010

i bought a game Great Solitaire Escape 11/19.2010 and the key code you gave me doesn, t work . please fix this problem. me e-mail is [email protected]

• Ri
    Richard Menchel Nov 27, 2010

Pls credi8t my charge account in the amount of $43.44.
    You stopped my Hushband & I from playing on pogo, & you are still charging our account. Our acct. ends in 4876.
    Pls. credit us immediately. This is a disgrace.
    Thank you, Marcia & Richard Menchel, or allow us to play again.

• So
    Socalnanynan Nov 25, 2010

Dear Pogo, I have been unable to enter the games for about 2 months. It will not reognize my password, says it will send me my password, but that doesnt happen. Can we get a solution (and credit for the time I wa unable to play games. Also, another problem, I cannot cash out my tokens. I really didn't want to have 8, 000, 000 tokens, and this problem has lasted over two years. Is it possible to start over in a new account which I hope will work and transfere all my tokens to it? I've used different computers, and I still couldnot spend any tokens. Socalnanynan.

• Ef
    EFFIE E WARREN Nov 16, 2010

YOU TOOK OUT 39.99 FOR MY POGO ACCOUNT AND i can't even get sign into it on 11/01/10 I have had he same name on my account all the time .users3378 with the password sonny. right now i'm madder r then hell at your pogo people .if I can't sigh in you can reture my money.EFFIE E.WARREN

Janice Burns Oct 28, 2010

why did you charge my acct without authorization from me? and I might add at such a high rate A lot of the time I am not able to access pogo, and when I can get booted all the time . Sure would like to find a number to call pogo direct. [email protected]

• Lo
    Louann Bouchie Oct 25, 2010

I don't want any more payments charged to my credit card once a year not ever month. Louann Bouchie thanks

redit card put once a year not every month.

• Fi
    findherb Jul 01, 2010

cannot get into games just keep getting how to play

what gives

findherb

• Do
    doris salata Jun 03, 2010

I paid for pogo for a year in Jan 2010 I just received my chase credit card bill and I was charged 5.99 on may 14th.
    I need a refund for that amount, I feel vilated that you can do that, I feel I am paying enought. If I don't get a refund
    this will be my last year with you. Doris Salata
    33874 Sundance Dr.
    Chiloquin Or. 97624 phone [protected]

• Yv
    YVETTE ROBERGE May 23, 2010

I AM A POGO MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND FOR 2 DAYS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GO ON BINGO LUAU . I HAVE MANY POINTS COLLECTED PLEASE TELL ME WHY I CANNOT GET IN. THANK YOU

James R Costabile Mar 15, 2010

Stop charging me for Club PoGo...I can't even get to it... I have not played it for over a year ... I am calling my credit card company and tell them not to pay the $39.99 I am being charged..Jaroc43 03/15/2010

• Wa
    WANDA L ORR Mar 04, 2010

WLORR4

[email protected]
    GETTING BILLED FOR 5.99 EVERY MONTH ON MY DISC CARD THEN I GET BILLED FOR MY CLUB POGO 39.99 MY SCREEN NAME IS WLorr4 NOT wlorr6

• La
    ladygranpa125 Feb 23, 2010

I purchase jewel quest 2 and 3 on dec 28 09 and i havent been able to play any of these games . IWOULD LIKE SOME HELP

• Ve
    Verlin Vernon Feb 19, 2010

Dear Sir:

This second time I sent you e-mail yesterday afternoon I haven't heard from you about my credit card which you have no right to take out my credit card without my authorization which $39.99 . I want my money back it does not belong to you. I haven't the pogo game almost 8 month and my Aol took off my old e-mail [email protected] 5 month ago. I can"t believe you took my money without any reason. I will have law suit against your company because your company is crook. Your company charge my credit card was #39.99 was purchase [protected] . Card Purchase 3011. Please take care that problwem.

Mr. Verlin Vernon

• Ve
    Verlin Vernon Feb 18, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I did not order you to do charge my credit and I haven't play the pogo game for 8 months and my aol.com have been take off my old screen was [email protected] 5month ago and please return my money back on my credit. card purchase 3011 that was credit number.

Mr. Verlin Vernon

• Sp
    spooner1942 Feb 04, 2010

Please cancel my Club Pogo account and do not withdraw $39.99 from my account any more. Thank you. February 4, 2010

• Di
    diggerbobbee Jan 25, 2010

Somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the charge from pogo/ea com off my acct.!!!

• Tm
    tmary28 Jan 02, 2010

pogo has taking 39.99 from my debit card that i didn't renew .thats was DEC 24 2009.AND i can even get to the games.so give me my money back or fixed where i can play on pogo

• Sw
    swtco Player Dec 29, 2009

Please stop taking $$ from my credit card ending in 0925 !!! I no longer use the progra. Put the $39.99 back !!! You are not authorised to deduct $$ from my credit card swtco Player

• Ka
    kathy Grady Dec 18, 2009

I have paid for my pogo subscpription on Dec 3 and I can pplay the game tellme why or let me know what name it is under, you take th money but wont let me on [email protected]

• Cl
    CLEATTA Dec 17, 2009

I DONT WANT ANYMORE PAYMENTS TAKEN OUT OF MY DEBIT CARD I NO LONGER HAVE POGO ON MY COMPUTER

maria belliveau Nov 16, 2009

i did not give u permission to contiual my member ship I would like to cancell it please

• Sh
    shaffervela86 Oct 28, 2009

dear.ea.com ca my name is velda g.shaffer and i live at 101morewood avenue apt# 461 blairsville, pa [protected] and i"am writing this letter to you to you let that on 10-2-09 why i bought that game called world class solitaire for the price of $ 12.71 and i still haven"t got it yet. and i would like to know where it is see my trial has expired.and they want me to buy again. when i already bought it. so you tell me how can i get my game of world class solitaire. sign velda g.shaffer. ps send me an email at [email protected]

• Kr
    krystyna docherty Oct 26, 2009

plase cancel my membership pogo game and dont charge any more to my credit cards
    icancel 60 days a go and you charge me plaese cancel
    krystyna docherty

• Lu
    luvmy80 Oct 22, 2009

Stop charging my account! I've tried to cancel every way I can and my account says inactive, but you keep charging me! [email protected]

• Br
    brenda dixon Oct 05, 2009

please stop charge my credit card i spoke to some one to cancelled my games brenda dixon

• Fr
    froggy125- Oct 05, 2009

HI Sorry i send wrong email address my one is [email protected]