OLXFake add in olx

Some body has given fake add in olx and given my number ([protected]). The add is about bajaj scooter for some 4k. I am getting unwanted calls from the olx users. This is my official number I can t even switch off for some time. Pls do the needfull and delete the immediately. And one more important thing kindly trace the guy who has given the add and stop his email and phone number permanantly from olx.. Pls make it fast...

Add this is url link - http://karnal. Olx.In/karnal-iid-[protected]

Fake add in olx

RESOLVED

• OLX's response · May 28, 2015

Hi Ritik,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We have already actioned on the concern shared by you. Kindly share your email Id on [email protected] for us to assist you better.

Regards,
    OLX India

• Ri
    ritikgoyal May 26, 2015

ad ID;[protected]
    phone no;[protected]
    price at olx 2000
    at the name of ritikgoyal

• Kr
    krushna sanas Mar 08, 2015

Some body has given fake add in OLX and given my number ([protected]). The add is about samsung s4 for some 6 or 7k. I am getting unwanted calls from the olx users. This is my official number i can t even switch off for some time. pls do the needfull and delete the immediately. And one more important thing kindly trace the guy who has given the add and stop his email and phone number permanantly from olx.. Pls make it fast.

• Aj
    ajay sharma Jun 08, 2014

olx in my friend by mistek add my phn my no is [protected]

• So
    sony sony Jan 27, 2014

Some body has given fake add in OLX and given my number [protected] [protected] The add is about samsang galaxy s dous and
    micromax canves2 I am getting unwanted calls from the olx users. This is my official number i can t even switch off for some time. pls do the needfull and delete the immediately. And one more important thing kindly trace the guy who has given the add and stop his email and phone number permanantly from olx.. Pls make it fast...

• Ra
    rahul12323 Dec 29, 2013

hey this advertisement is given by someone else to make a prank only. it is no longer related with any reality. "http://allahabad.olx.in/four-month-used-nokia-lumia-520-for-sale-iid-582467757"

Johnson A Oct 05, 2013

Some body has given fake add in OLX and given my number ([protected]). The add is about samsung s2 for some 6 or 7k. I am getting unwanted calls from the olx users. This is my official number i can t even switch off for some time. pls do the needfull and delete the immediately. And one more important thing kindly trace the guy who has given the add and stop his email and phone number permanantly from olx.. Pls make it fast.