Olive Garden — sneaky waiter adds charges that he did not communicate to us!!
My mother and I visited the #1686 location in Leominster, MA on 7/14/18 for lunch. The waiter, Adam G. was very nice, but did not inform us that the marina sauce boat, that he offered would cost $3.49. We also substituted mashed potatoes instead of having the broccoli that came with the Herb Grilled Salmon. Once again, he did not inform us that this substitution was going to cost $2.99 and be listed as a side order of mashed potatoes. We never even received the broccoli. I have never had this experience at Olive Garden before and am very displeased.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn