The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ocwen Loan Services — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ocwen took over our home loan from saxon mortgage services after almost 7yrs. We never had any issues with saxon but within a month after ocwen took over we have had nothing but problems. Ocwen took over our mortgage in november of this year. Ocwen quickly screwed us. Ocwen said we owed them for september and october. First of all, we paid saxon for september and october. Second why would we owe ocwen for those two months when they didnt take over our mortgage until november? We have made close to 100 phone calls to ocwen and have been told many different things. The one thing they all told me is to apply for the government bailout program. Why would I apply for this when my payments have been made? Ocwen is trying to rip us and the government off. The ombudsman (Juan) has requested proof of payments which we sent almost two weeks ago. We still havent recieved our answer yet and every time I call, I get juans voice mail. Ocwen also paid our home owners ins. Two months late. They said we didnt have escrow. Although they paid our taxes with said escrow. I think this is the worst company in the world. I will join any class action lawsuit and plan on getting a lawyer to fight them!!!
More Ocwen Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud!
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC - late fee
- Ocwen - fraud and cheating
- Ocwen Finance - terrible everything
- Ocwen - pmi cancellation request, bait and switch
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - hamp progrm