Ocwen Loan Servicesscam

Ocwen took over our home loan from saxon mortgage services after almost 7yrs. We never had any issues with saxon but within a month after ocwen took over we have had nothing but problems. Ocwen took over our mortgage in november of this year. Ocwen quickly screwed us. Ocwen said we owed them for september and october. First of all, we paid saxon for september and october. Second why would we owe ocwen for those two months when they didnt take over our mortgage until november? We have made close to 100 phone calls to ocwen and have been told many different things. The one thing they all told me is to apply for the government bailout program. Why would I apply for this when my payments have been made? Ocwen is trying to rip us and the government off. The ombudsman (Juan) has requested proof of payments which we sent almost two weeks ago. We still havent recieved our answer yet and every time I call, I get juans voice mail. Ocwen also paid our home owners ins. Two months late. They said we didnt have escrow. Although they paid our taxes with said escrow. I think this is the worst company in the world. I will join any class action lawsuit and plan on getting a lawyer to fight them!!!

• Di
    Diana and Kenny Jul 08, 2010

Between Saxon Mortgage and Ocwen, these two companies are incahoots!! I will also join a class action lawsuit ! Someone has to put a stop to these companies!

• Ke
    Kellez10 Apr 14, 2010

I can understand totally my mom got screw by them as well.They were saying she was making her payments late when she was paying early and they didn't process it until after the due date then charged her late fees. She did get a lawyer and sued, afterwards everything got better, for the 1st year the lawyer handled the payments. The annoying phone calls stop(which they should have never called cause she made all her payments on time!) She doesn't have a problem with them anymore.