Having problems with Ocwen?

Ocwen reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 10, 2007. The latest review home loan was posted on Dec 5, 2019. The latest complaint escrow was resolved on Aug 13, 2014. Ocwen has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 273 reviews. Ocwen has resolved 139 complaints.

Ocwen Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 746 2936 (Customer Service)
1661 Worthington Rd, Suite 100
West Palm Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ocwen Customer Service. Initial Ocwen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ocwen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ocwen. Discuss the issues you have had with Ocwen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ocwen Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Ocwen Loanbad service

I did everything they asked me for months and then they said I did not have the right things there. Well, finally I found out that they said that the person who they are doing business for does not accept loan modification, I called even the attorney general. I know that they are dishonest. The only way I could keep myhouse for now was to go bankrupt

and I had no other reason to do so but to keep them from taking it. there has to be an attorney who will sue them I am ready!!I know they are dishonest, I even taped recorded our conversations just to prove it

• St
      Steaven Mar 06, 2010

I bought a home, owner financed, simple contract, worked great for years. The owner got in trouble and sold the contract to Ocwen. What a frigging nightmare it has been ever since. Ocwen thinks they can change what ever rules when ever they want. In the 9 or 10 years I had to deal with them I never ever even once recieved any report or statement showing where or how my payments were being applied. No end of year tax statements, interest, principle amounts or any communication what so ever other than collection recordings at 8am every weekend. Fortunatly my payments went to an escrow account thru my local 1st national bank. When I finally refinanced my loan in Oct of 09 to build a garage there was over $4000.00 differance between what my escrow acct with 1st national said I owed and what Ocwen said I owed not including a $3500 payment I made directly to Ocwen that did not go thru my escrow account. [ made 6 or 7 years ago due to unwarranted threats of immediate foreclosure that I could not investigate at the time.]Thats a $7500. discrepency. I must have tried at least 50 times to talk to somebody but apparently no one except automated phones and answering machines work there. Of coarse no one will return your call either. If by some rare chance you do get a hold of a human being, they do not speak plain English since they are not from any English speaking part of the world and they could care less about anything but what they see on the screen in front of them. My loan with them was paid off 4 months ago when I refinaced and I am still getting letters saying they are taking out Insurance coverage on my behalf and will bill me for it. What a f/up company. I am so glad to be rid of them.

Ocwen Loan Servicingfraud/criminal activity

Our loan became late, my husband called when he received the notice & made arrangments to pay what was due immediately and when we receieved the next months statement for payment, the same charge's we had previously paid were back on this statement. There was also a break down of how the payment was used in this statement that showed the monthly payments posted & an additional fee for what they call pre forclosure work... Bullsh*t! This additional fee as they told me was carried over to the next payment that wasn't even due yet and that ocwen took it upon themselves to do that without contacting us to agree to it. I told them that was not appropriate for them to do when the payment wasn't even due yet & the money was ment to pay the rediculous fees they charged on the previous statement. These same fees are also on a payoff they recently sent me as we are selling the house to a buyer very soon. Fees, fees, fees... And no one speaks english & when you ask for a supervisor or manager to talk to, they tell you that person needs to call you back at another time, take your phone number & probably throw it in the trash can next to them. Awful business practice, we are filling a complaint with the florida attorney general & a law firm... Probably multiple law firms! I'm sick of this.

• Fo
        ForeclosureWoes May 22, 2014

It appears to be very beneficial to report lates. This means homeowner cannot shop for or obtain a replacement mortgage due to credit reporting. AND, if you are in BK, they will report you under a "parent" entity as a work-around. (mine was a Morgan Stanley "entity" that has not been in business for 7 years!) Yes, reported this to gov, didn't matter... too late to get credit... Ocwen WANTS DEFAULT and NO CURE so they can TAKE YOUR HOUSE.

• St
        Steph Miller Jul 04, 2011

I HAVE BE THROUGH THIS SAME THING ABOUT LATE PAYMENTS AND REPORTING ME LATE AND LEGALLY THEY CAN'T REPORT YOU UNTIL 30 DAYS. WELL THEY HAVE FOR 7 MONTHS WHEN I GOT A CREDIT SCORE RUN ON ME ...I AM SO MAD THAT I NEED HELP, I AM IN TEXAS AND IF YOU GET A LAWYER THAT WILL TAKE THIS CASE LET ME KNOW.
        STEPH MILLER

Ocwen Financial Loses $13m Verdictwithin a 12 month ocwen lose's 2nd law suit!

Ocwen, allegations of fraud, malice, misrepresentation and manipulation.

Ocwen financial corporation ("ocwen") is a vertically integrated multi-billion dollar, publicly traded (Nyse: ocn) financial services holding company, engaged in a variety of businesses related to mortgage servicing, real estate asset management, asset recovery and technology. Headquartered in west palm beach, florida,

Within a 12 month period this company has lost two major lawsuits alleging fraud, malice, misrepresentation and manipulation totaling $14.5m. Other allegations have been made by former and current employees including the intentional destruction of information, and document forgery.

Why do so many people claim that ocwen is ripping them off and wrongfully foreclosing on their homes?

Is ocwen really the bad guy?

Or are their customers failing to meet their obligations and looking for a quick court buck?

This is the first in a series of stories about this company, ocwen services sub-prime mortgages. This means they service mortgages for people that have had trouble paying their bills in the past. And ocwen services a lot of these, nearly 400, 000 customers.

As part of this investigation we decided to review a typical ocwen customer, and a not so typical ocwen customer. We will call them mr. Smith and mr. Jones (These are real ocwen customers) who have ask to not be identified because of pending legal action.

Mr. Smith just had the loan servicing rights acquired by ocwen in august of 2005. Mr. Smith has homeowners insurance through prudential, his premiums are paid and current.In september of 2005 mr. Smith paid his regular monthly bill to ocwen with his old account #.

Mr. Smith had not received his new payment information from ocwen and did not want to be late on his payment. Ocwen cashed this payment and on sept 22nd sent him a letter (To the wrong address) , stating he was late on house payment this letter did not contain his new account and payment information.

Mr. Smith contacted ocwen numerous times in writing and on the phone trying to resolve this matter. Many times mr. Smith would be routed to customer representatives that spoke very poor or unintelligible english or would be disconnected.

In october mr. Smith still had not received his new payment information and again sent another payment to ocwen, which again they cashed and again sent a letter, this time threatening foreclosure.

In november of 2005 mr. Smith finally received his payment information, the statement showed he was 4 months behind (Yes 4 months when he had only been a customer for 3) in his payments and fees had been added that he did not understand, such as homeowners insurance and legal fees and late payment fees, totaling almost $2600. Mr. Smith made another payment in nov 2005 which was returned by ocwen stating they could not accept partial payments.

Mr. Smith was now receiving nearly daily calls from ocwen collections, and mr. Smith responded in writing trying to rectify the situation.In december mr. Smith received another statement again with a promise of foreclosure and new fees added in order to become current ocwen now claimed he had to pay a sum of almost $3600.

Now these fees were different from the statement he had received the month before for the same items. Homeowners insurance went up $120, legal fees increased by $277 and the house payment itself went down by $38.
      Mr. Smith wanted to refinance, but it appears ocwen has already contacted the credit bureaus and reported him being late, he can’t get refinanced.

How is this possible?

A former employee claims he knows exactly how it’s possible. & ldquo;the realservicing software used by ocwen and the nightly processing that reconciles the loan accounts doesn’t work and hasn’t for several years. That’s why customers get different payment information from month to month. It was a running joke in it on how long the system would be down everyday when it ran. This whole process generated huge error logs that no one ever reviewed and it had been clear to everyone involved in the process that it has major problems”.

Ocwen has sued a former consultant that performed a review on this software claiming he has posted confidential information on the internet and reported this information to government agencies and this consultant has already testified in a case against the company in which ocwen was hit with a $3 million verdict in guzman v. Ocwen. This testimony was specific on the problems with ocwen software and account reconciliation.

We contacted this consultant for comment and were informed that because of an injunction granted to ocwen he could not discuss the matter, and was prevented from testifying in another case in which he was listed as a witness and the jury awarded the plaintiff $11.5 million in damages in davis v. Ocwen. However a hearing was being set to vacate the injunction that prevented the consultant from discussing the details of his work at the company.

Other former and current employees have confirmed this information and noted that management has been aware of these issues at the highest levels inside the company. Two employees have even tried to get the company to take action to resolve the problems but have not been successful.

Wow. If the company is aware of these problems why haven’t they done something to fix it?

Ocwen has not responded to these specific issues yet but has commented and currently claim that they are not intentionally foreclosing on homes. The ceo william ereby has stated publicly that the company doesn’t make money on foreclosures that their profit comes from servicing the loans themselves.

If this is true then why are their an overwhelming number of reports freely available on the internet that confirm the mr. Smith experience with the company?

Why are there so many lawsuits pending against ocwen?

Next month we will continue this series on ocwen and report on mr. Jones a very unusual ocwen customer.

Back to msfraud.Org
      Send this post to at least 3 people!

• Pa
          Pastor Foster May 31, 2013

When Ocwen took over Homeq we were current. They have claimed we have been one month behind since three months before they took over. Also, If you want to ensure timely application of your payment, don't send it early, send it certified. The difference could be weeks!

Another Ocwen Victim Feb 15, 2011

We too totally agree with you (FHPGirl). As our situation, we didn't apply any modification loan or any loans. Ocwen took over our exsisting loan from Saxon in May, 2010 and shows a discrepency start from the get go which we didn't notice until they send us a status change notice in September saying that we are short pay our account, then the problem began. It clearly shows an accounting error on their spread sheet which we got a copy off from their system. We spoke with them many times and got their staff to agreed that there is problem with their accounting between ending of Saxon and their beginning balance but they still can't fix it. In October, we paid our payment according to their statement. Guess what, they created a suspended account and applied our October payment to it and roll it over each month since then. We got the hold of their own ombudsman agent which he supposedly to correct this error but instead we got a default notice the end of January, 2011. Not only the original mistake was not corrected, they want over $9, 000 dollars which including their mistake, late charges and two months payment on the last default notice. We send in our letter of dispute the following week then the second default notice came this past weekend. Although they did remove the late charges on the second default notice but the rest in nearly $8, 000 dollars remained with the payment date by March. As you are, we don't want to loose our home. We want to make aware of the attorney general office and want Ocwen to own up to their mistakes. Stop Ocwen ruin people's life!! Are there class action in California that suitable for our situation?? We are distressed by Ocwen's mistake and sure need all the help we can get!
          Ocwen Victim of California

Ocwen Victim Feb 03, 2011

Anybody Up for a petition drive? The Petitions could be signed by home owners and sent to all 50 Attorney General’s Office’s. Maybe the petition’s could be delivered to the AG’s office with Media Coverage?
          Just a thought.
          Anybody with me?

Ocwen Victim Feb 03, 2011

FHPGirl...
          Sorry to hear what you are going through...
          Check out these links I think they might help you! You are NOT alone... you can Fight back you have options!
          Also their are several Class Action Suits out their...

Good Luck!
          Ripped Off By Ocwen

• Fh
          FHPGIRL Feb 02, 2011

Totally agree! I have had to file bankruptcy in order to save my house, all the while dealing with these idiots. I had already been approved for a loan mocification thru Saxon, when my loan was sold to Ocwen. How do you say NIGHTMARE??? I knew when they sent me my first statement that there were problems. They said I was a month behind, when in fact I was 2 months ahead. I started receiving statements saying I owed the $8700.00. After 3 months they finally decided I was up to date, but tacked on a bunch of frivolous charges. Finally in July 2010, I had to file for bankruptcy, because they wanted me to pay them over $10, 000.00. I have tried to contact my congressmen, who forwarded my letter to the State Financial Office, who sent me a letter saying they do not get involved with consumer disputes with mortgage companies. No one will help me. Now, I have had to re-file the home modification paperwork with them (thru my bankruptcy attorney) and they want 2 current paystubs from borrower 2 on the account. The funny thing is there is no borrower two on the account. What am I to do? If I don't get approved, we will have to walk from the house. Either way my credit is ruined for the rest of my life, as I will be turning 55 in March. Please if you have any pull, get this information to the powers that be and ask them, no beg them to look into this monstrous company that is putting people out of there homes.

Ocwen Victim Jan 27, 2011

If the Lender Can NOT produce the original Note you signed they can Not Foreclose!
          has anyone heard of this?
          check it out on you tube their is a piece done by CNN

maybe their is hope for the little guy!

Ocwen Financial Loses $13m Verdictconsumers fight back and win!!!

Ocwen financial loses $13m verdict
        Ocwen financial loses $13m verdict
        South florida business journal - by brian bandell
        Date: monday, september 27, 2010, 11:53am edt
        Related:
        Banking & financial services

Related news
        Bioheart secures $4m investment
        Miami's dohan & co. Censured by sec
        Hearusa wavers on paying siemens loan
        Scam allegedly targeted haitian-americans
        Jordan paul heads to merin hunter codman
        Ocwen financial corp. Said it lost a $12.7 million jury verdict tied to its former bank subsidiary.
        Cartel asset management brought the case against the west palm beach-based mortgage servicing company (Nyse: ocn) and ocwen loan services, the successor to its former savings institution, ocwen federal bank. The vendor accused them of misappropriation of trade secrets and violating its contract.
        The trial started sept. 13 in u. S. District court in denver.In a securities and exchange commission filing on monday, ocwen said the jury returned a $12.7 million verdict against it for actual and punitive damages. Interest and plaintiff’s legal fees could be added on top of that.
        “ocwen is evaluating post-verdict legal remedies in connection with the verdict, & rdquo; the company stated in a news release.

Read more: ocwen financial loses $13m verdict | south florida business journal

Spread the word their is hope!

Ocwenforclosure

Because of Ocwen HomeQ and Nector Projets I have lost my home. I received notice form Nector Projects on November 12, 2010 That my home was set for foreclosure and auction on November 30, 2010. There was no prior notification. It was my understanding that we were in the process of a loan modification. I am still receiveing notices that they are working on my case. I have sent letters to the Federal Trade Commission, State Corporation Commission and The Better Business Bureau. I took the liberty of recording some of my conversations or should I say my attempts at conversation. I hope this helps someone else.

• Nc
              ncfirefighter46 Jul 03, 2011

same thing happen to use in 08 and they took the home in 2010, they came back 2 years later rfused my payments wanted the full amount of loan and then took the home left me and my kids homeless be ware after loan mod they will take your home.

• Sh
              shirle days Jun 05, 2011

I sent my modifiaction papers in may 15 2011. Ocwen called and said that they didnt received it and my home is up for auction june 10th 2011
              the papers were sent by us mail proirity. So I have to resend them and probably file chapter 13 to save my home. They wont
              use the hamp program. To give you a reasonable rat they still charge 9.89 per cent on mortages loan. I wish that I could find some to pay then
              off and let me pay them I'm stuck with these clowns

Ocwenlack of service

We filed for the making home affordable in Sept of 2010. We faxed all paperwork to Ocwens number and were told to a couple of days later to send in the Frank dodd certification. Somehow they did not receive it despit the e-mail and fax confmations, so we resent. Then we get another letter stating our paperwork was too old. We resubmitted everything, but they did not receve it, yet again, though we have proof it was submitted. Contacted the State of Florida and filed a complaint, no suprise Ocwen did not contact them back. Looking into a class action lawsuit. The State has multiple complaints to the fact they physically went to Ocwens West Palm office (you know the one that doesn't have a number). I can provide contact info for the state and am looking for a lawyer...Anyone on board? India and Uragray don't have a 407 fax number...Also I finally got a letter from the office in West Palm, called left a message twice...no suprise not reply

Lisaw1 Jan 28, 2014

Then they tell me to submit new modification application. Also, had the nerves to tell me, if will be denied even when I do submit them! SMH!! Then why would they waste the time to tell me to resubmit. Someone has to be responsible for the lack of service that Ocwen issues to homeowners. I think they dispitefully force homeowners out of their homes and think that this is okay and no one will have the energy and strength to fight for their home.

Lisaw1 Jan 28, 2014

I would like to definitely get on board for the filing of the class actiion suit. The same thing has happend with my home
                My contact email [email protected]

Ocwen Mortgagepoor customer relations

In Sept. we receivd a statement from Ocwen saying our mortgage was sold to them by HomeEq, although we had never been notified of this and had been making payments to HomeEq. I called Ocwen and spoke to Josh Parker who told me to HomeEq was out of business and eventually the checked would be returned so just sent the payments to them. He knew this as he, along with many of the HomeEq personnel were now working at Ocwen. I did as he requested and took his advice not to pay the $35.00 stop payment fees on each check. Imagine my surprise when Ocwen cashed all the checks issued to HomeEq AND the payments I made to them. This overdrew my checking account for the first time in over 40 years of banking, causing other checks not to clear and me getting $190.00 in NSF fees.

I asked them to investigate this and he put in a request. When I didn't hear from them I kept calling and kept getting promises it was being investigated and a refund was on the way. Each time I waited their designated length of time and would call back. And each time I was told an investigation had not been started and they assured me they would put another claim in. This went on for maybe 35 to 40 calls. And each call requires at least 20 minutes of "push this number" before I could reach a real person.

The last call I placed with them after waiting a week after the date they promised they would both email me and call me (and then follow it up with snail mail), I called and was told my claim had been rejected on the 11th of the previous month and they had a signed registered mail receipt with my signature on it, which was a total lie.

When you call Ocwen the first sentence of their automatic answering system informs you that they are a credit collector and the call will be recorded. I told one of their representatives that I was also recording the call for my records and was rudely told to turn off the recorder or he would hang up on me because it was illegal for ME to record THEM. I agreed but didn't turn it off.

I called our states Attorney General's office and filed a verbal complaint and followed it up with a three page detailed letter of every call I made, the person I spoke with and what was said. In the many years I worked in the business environment I've leave to keep excellent records. And I sent Ocwen and the BBB copies of the letter and bank statements.

Imagine my surprise when three months after their determination that the "stolen" payents had been applied as principle payments and the NSF fees would not be reimsursed, I got a call from them asking me to fax a copy of the bank statement showing these transactions and the NSF fee would be reimbursed eventually.

To make matters worse Ocwen has passed along my address and unlisted phone number to dozens of insurance and credit card companies and I receive at least three calls a day. Each time I ask where they got the number and they say Ocwen. My mail box is stuffed with offers from companies that Ocwen sold my information to.

When i get the these calls I request that they do not call me again and say "I'm on the do-not-call list. In Ohio you are allowed to call me only twice and the third time I can give your company name and phone number to our attorney general, who will fine your company $500.00 and forward your payment of the fine directly to me."

I also scanned their payment envelope and ran numerous copies of it through my printer. I save all my junk mail, cut off all identifying information, stuff these envelopes with junk and mail it off weekly to Ocwen so they have to pay the postage on it. I know that is childish but I'm enjoying myself. I will do this until their unsolicited callers no longer bother me.

Homeq / Ocwen Mortgagewhere's my escrow money?

Well, i was forced into escrow with this company and paid $455.00 per month into my esrow acct, but now that its time for them to pay my taxes there a $-9, 000.00 shortage in my esrow acct. Of course the money disappeared during the sale of my mortgage to another company who appears to only have info that homeq wanted to share. Wow!

Homeq & Ocwen — fraud, illegal foreclosure, criminal

This complaint is about the illegal foreclosure of my mothers residential property and the deceptive ...

Ocwenpayment

My loan was sold to Ocwen february. 2010 . Peviously. I was with HomEq servicing. Ocwen states I am behind two months. I have shown proof of payments, faxed proof, emailed proof, and Ocwen still have not accepted my proof. When I send my monthly payments now I wire my payments. I pay extra but my payments are there. I wrote the credit bueaus and looking into hiring an attorney. My credit is being slanderes. PLEASE SOME OTHER MORTGAGE COMPANY BUY MY LOAN, WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE!!!

• Tl
                      tlb10301961 Jan 27, 2011

Get in touch with Better Business Bureau - and fill out their complaint form - also file a complaint with your state banking folks - they will investigate your complaint and whatever employee is not rectifying the issue will get some attention by the upper management --- these are 2 agencies that can mess up their companies credit profile.

Jocarr Jan 10, 2011

The best way to order these trial offers is to use a prepaid Mastercard of Visa that will cover the cost of the initial trial offer and shipping. Then if there is a problem with additional orders and they won't cancel, they won't get your regular credit card number. Just be sure to return the additional products they send after the "free 30 day trial" is over. Keeping it will make you a cheat the same as they are.

Ocwen Loan Servicing — overcharge for payoff request

I have not been able to get thru to these people since our home loan was bought by them. It's ;leave a...

Ocwen Mortgageunlawful practices

Wanted to share some info and site links to help anyone else. Good luck correcting these nightmares.

BBB has a rating of F for ocwen. Big Surprise! http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/mortgage-brokers/ocwen-loan-servicing-in-orlando-fl-13002055

• Mi
                        Mimmbeauty Feb 11, 2017

I am so disappointed with this company. They have caused my family grief, heartache, stress, and physical sickness due to stress. Our case began in May 2015. We applied for a loan modification, submitting everything that was needed. Finally got approved for the loan modification April 2016 from a nice representative in the advocate department. We completed the trial period only for Ocwen to tell us that our payments were going to basically remain the same prior to the Loan Modification. The reason we applied for a loan modification was to reduce our monthly payments. We were unable to afford the final loan modification agreement/payment.

We decided to put the house on the market which resulted as a short sale. We notified Ocwen and was assigned a representative only to be told the representative no longer works for the company . Months later we get a call from Stephen King stating he never left the company. AT this point we are livid, worried sick about losing our home and Ocwen seem to not have a care in the world. Our case was assigned to another representative Lawrence Dsouza, he wasnt very helpful either. Everytime we had a scheduled conference with Lawrence he was never available. We were told by Lawrence in order for us to qualify for a shortsale we would have to apply for a loan modification, get approved and then write a letter stating that we are cancelling and would like to proceed with the shortsale. We did everything were suppose to do on our end, submitting the paperwork etc. which took approximately 3 months for them to only say we did not need to proceed witha LM in order to be approved for a shortsale.

We had a buyer and we have now lost him because during the loan modification( the 2nd one) was not needed and Ocwen kept informing us we did not submit the paperwork that was needed or there was an error on the paperwork we submitted. Again only to be told the LM was not needed.

NOt only did we lose our buyer, but due to negliegence from Ocwen, not communicating the correct information and out sourcing the work to other countries that do not have a clue of what's going on has put my family in a tight financial bond.

Our credit is now damaged and we can not put anything in our name. We have to start from the beginning again, finding a buyer. This company is the worse company I have ever dealt with, next to Bank Of America.

We do not want to lose our home due to incompetent, negligence, non caring people. Their customer service is horrible, no one knows what the other person is doing, nothing is updated, you have to keep repeating the same story over and over again and this process is now going on 2years. This company should not be in business and I hope the banking commision can get involved with this company. The company is utterly ridiculous.

• 1r
                        1RugerGrl Apr 29, 2017

@Mimmbeauty Contact me Iet's see what we can do to get you help you are very much needing.

[protected]

• Sy
                        Symon Hopson Jul 21, 2011

Terrible Terrible customer service -Greedy Incompetent!
                        I am on the phone with the Ombudsman after being hung up on several times! there is over 2000 dollars of payments unaccounted for and they are threatening foreclosure.

Terrible Terrible Customer Service - Greedy Incompetent!!

Ocwen Victim Jan 30, 2011

Ocwen -
                        Ocwen faces class Action Law Suit
                        4 ROBO Signing Documents, and Fraud...etc.
                        Go To: http://bankclassactions.com/research.php
                        It&#...

Ocwen Victim Jan 25, 2011

Class Action Law suit against Ocwen
                        Join NOW! help us spread the WORD!!!
                        don't back down... fight for your home.
                        415.956.1000

https://www.ahphelp.com/recentposts/BBB%3A_%22F%22_Grades_to_Chase, _Litton, _Ocwen

Ocwencontacting congress

I have had similar dealings with this company as well as many of the other postings here. I had a mod in place with Saxon and our mortgage was then sold to Ocwen. The latest ridiculous dealings with them include a statement that I requested a mod from them and was denied for lack of paperwork. I asked what was missing and he told me that not one document requested by them was received. I said perhaps that was because I never requested a mod so I would never have sent documents. In any event, I am starting to work with my local Congressman to get back to my original loan modification agreement terms with Saxon. I don't know who my mortgage company will be, but I certainly want to be rid of Ocwen.

• Lo
                          LOST IN LOUISIANA Sep 13, 2011

I’m sure this isn’t the first email you have received from one of your consumers and this email may not be read or even acknowledge. However, I’m have tell you our story and the service of your company. We first received letters of bankruptcy in which we were not claiming or even thinking of bankruptcy. Next we received phone calls from your outsource call center per our loan being in forbearance. I again, didn’t think this was true and did many times try to explain this to your personnel. Nevertheless we continuing paying our loan .
                          One we had never ask to be put into forbearance. Two on Aug 2011 I tried to make payment by phone and was informed that my payment could not be accepted and if it was accepted it would simply be returned. Therefore, I mail the Aug payment to ensure Ocwen did receive our Aug payment. Third, on Saturday, Sept 10, 2011 we received a Letter of Default. I immediately became concern I immediately emailed my bank to do a search on our account from 2009-present in which they did. I found so many discrepancies with your report to the credit bureaus and the payments which were posted to our checking account.

I’m confused and amazed at the issues at hand once I began to search Ocwen. It seems I’m not the only one having issues with your financial service. However, you have succeeded in creating a monster for us and our credit is less than zero thanks to your record keeping. I will be filing my complaint with the credit bureaus to try and correct your mistakes. I wouldn’t be saying this if it wasn’t true. I have the proof from my bank. I honestly don’t know where to turn except to an attorney if we cannot work this out. In conclusion, we are not 120 days late.
                          written to CEO Ocwen

Ocwenunwilling to help or modify

This company took over from Taylor, Bean and Whitaker.They are the worst company I have ever dealt with .I started my loan modification in January and to this day I have had no satisfaction and no help.There is no incentive for them to help, all they are doing is servicing the loan and making money.I didn't qualify under the Hamp program due to a 10% requirement that I did not understand, so I filled out some more paper work and no response .I wrote to the attorney general, they said they don't have to agree to a reduction in my interest rate .My only hope is forbearance.I have never been late and have not missed a payment.I have been unemployed since December of 2009.Is there no help for the people who are struggling borrowing money from family and friends to stay afloat who are responsible.I want to put this company out of business.Maybe we can find a way

Ocwen Helper Mar 23, 2011

Ocwen will stay afloat and earn each time more money. They don´t care about homeowners. I´ve worked for them, and that´s how they operate. Should you still need assistance in fighting Ocwen, just send me your case to [email protected]

Ocwen Helper

• Ba
                            BASPEN Dec 29, 2010

Ocwen needs to be put out of business!! They also have been a struggle for me at getting anything done. I even have Iowa Mediation Services trying to help me. So far nothing! I don't know what's going to happen now. Don't qualify for Obamas program and so far Ocwen is not doing anything, mean while I'm 8 months behind. Will have to contact attorney I guess soon. Don't know what else to do...

Ocwennot working with homeowners

I am also a homeowner who is trying to work with ocwen but they held my payments until I was over 90 days past due and they are now starting foreclosure proceedings. I have talked to 3 different people from ocwen and each one tells me to pay a different amount to get caught up. I pointed out one of their mistakes and they told me not to worry about the past and I should worry about the future and pay them to keep from going into foreclosure. I tell them I have the money (3 payments I am now five behind)they refused from western union payments. They want more $$ because of their mistakes! AAAARRRRGGGGG sorry for the venting. How do we all get together and fight these thieves?

Ocwenfraudulent practice, discrimiantory lending

for 18 months i have been fighting with ocwen about my loan modification packet now after 18 months of faxing, calling, emailing and certified mail

Nov 2. 2010 i receive a letter in forming me that i did not qualify for hamp program because my income was too high again "after 5 case workers 4 hamp packets and 2 housing counselors later" when i asked what information they used to arrive at the # they came up with i was told wages, vacation pay personal time etc, i responded to the rep. that all of those things were the same and that a notarized letter showing my monthly salary was included and that the amount that ocwen came up with was higher than the monthly income reported by my employer i was told to resubmit a hamp packet. the next day and 2hrs of being shuffled around the building later i was told that the new packet was received and denied because i now have a janurary 4 2011 sale date for my home, how do u go from 18 months of calling every week, lost applications being put on hold for hrs at a time, constantly resending papers to being denied the chance to have your application reviewed for a federal program that u know u qualify for and can stop u from losing your home.

i know just by looking thru this site and by googling ocwen complaint that i am not the only one that has had bad experiences with this mortgage company they are no better than the loan brokers that caused this problem in the first place.

i am currently asking anyone with a similar experience or problem with this company to contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com and just leave a phone # email addressee and your name and i will make sure to send u all information about the class action lawsuit that I will be filing against Ocwen loan servicing with the assistance of Freddie mac and the equal opportunity housing council we can and must stop these people from trying to take our homes feel free to comment or email questions and comments to [protected]@hotmail.com

I have read your complaints, i am currently filing a class action lawsuit against ocwen for their discriminatory practices and would like to know if u would to become part of that if so pls email

[protected]@hotmail.com and leave your name a brief description of your problem and contact information

thanks

please feel free to pass on this information to anyone that has had experience with ocwen loan servicing

• Gm
                                Gmyaryan Dec 22, 2011

I have twice been denied a HAMP modification by Ocwen because they claim I don't live on the property. I have given them sufficient evidence that I do, utility bills, etc., and they still insist I don't live there. It really has become surreal.

Geoff

Ocwen Victim Jan 29, 2011

Ocwen faces class Action Law Suit
                                4 ROBO Signing Documents, and Fraud...etc.
                                Go To: http://bankclassactions.com/research.php
                                It's FREE to join!
                                Spread THE word!!
                                Let's band together to fight this Giant

Ocwen Victim Jan 25, 2011

Monday 24, 2011

Ocwen Complaints? Do Something!
                                Complaining about Ocwen isn’t enough, unless you complain to the right Government agency! Today I called the Federal Trade Commission and spoke to a Gwen; she informed me that if enough people complain about a company (Ocwen) and have the same type of complaint the Federal Trade Commission attorneys will act on those complaints! Reading this blog and all the other things on the net, we all are saying the same things about this dishonest company! Key word here, Enough people must complain about the same illegal things and same company! I’ve made this easy so if you don’t do it you have no one to blame but Ourselves – Yourself!

Agency: Federal Trade Commission
                                Phone # [protected] this is a free call
                                Or file a complaint on line here: https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

You can expect to spend about 15 to 30 minutes between hold time and talking to a live person telling them your complaint. They will have an attorney call you for detailed information if enough of us complain about Ocwen and what they are doing to thousands of us. Do it now! Please! We must stand together and united.

Thanks JD

One comment said write your Congressman too, great Idea here is their contact information:

Senators of the 110th Congress: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
                                POSTED BY WE'RE ALL IN THIS SAME BOAT AT 2:01 PM
                                LABELS: COMPLAINTS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN OCWEN, ILLEGAL, OCWEN COMPLAINTS, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND UNITED AGAINST OCWEN
                                29 COMMENTS:

Cam said...
                                I just called them, start to finish 25 minutes, painless. Lets hope all of us do this. Enough is enough.

FEBRUARY 27, 2008 6:33 AM
                                Bill said...
                                Me TOO!
                                Bill, Maryland

FEBRUARY 27, 2008 6:00 PM
                                Laura AZ said...
                                Thanks for the tip. I called too

FEBRUARY 27, 2008 11:43 PM
                                MM, co. said...
                                I filed one on the web site link. Was easy, lets hope they act fast on these.

FEBRUARY 28, 2008 10:45 AM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I called today, less than 10 min and thats with 5 on hold! Come on people do it.

Jan, CO

FEBRUARY 28, 2008 10:28 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                Fast and easy, now I guss we wait on the Feds

Sam, FL

FEBRUARY 29, 2008 6:16 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                Did it on line, easy! Thanks

Mark

MARCH 1, 2008 1:01 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I filled it out online also. I also filled out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

MARCH 3, 2008 5:18 PM
                                Kellie said...
                                Count me in, I'll call tomorrow

MARCH 3, 2008 11:39 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I called, now we can only hope the Government does something!

MARCH 4, 2008 6:01 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I just got off the phone with them. Do you really think the government will do anything?

MARCH 6, 2008 12:56 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I just my filed my complaint too. And I sent a ltter to my Congressman. I suggest everyone do the same. Ocwen needs to be investigated just like Countrywide.

MARCH 10, 2008 9:33 AM
                                Jake said...
                                I just filled a complaint and wrote my congressman, to him I said go to this web site, read about all these things Ocwen is doing to all these people! I demanded that he do something about it. Remember they were elected by us and work for us. This is an election year!

Jake

MARCH 10, 2008 10:25 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I have join up this movement too. I was ready to let my house go, thanks for the courage to sand up for myself against these evil people.

Jane FL

MARCH 12, 2008 12:59 AM
                                Anonymous said...
                                Thank You for making this blog to help all of us. I too have filed a complaint. Just a couple of questions, where is our government through all of this and why hasn't Ocwen been shut down already? Where are all the news report through this and why aren't Ocwen actions and practices on the front page of every newspaper and TV news station in the US?

Thanks Page
                                AK

MARCH 12, 2008 10:02 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I just filed out the complaint form on the web site, what I would like to know why haven't any attorneys jumped on this? There has to be a lot more money in it for them than a car wreck. I guess none of them care about Ocwen stealing from home owners kicking us out in the street. Erin Brockovich must be a fictional character!

Sandy, CA

MARCH 16, 2008 10:38 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I filled it out today, has anyone heard back from them or are they in with Ocwen too?

MARCH 23, 2008 11:06 PM
                                boop said...
                                I contacted them on the website last month, and also the Better Business Bureau and a couple of others that my mom had suggested..

MARCH 28, 2008 1:16 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                But did you hear anything back from the Federal Trade Commission? Just what the hell is going on with Ocwen doing these things to so many people? Why is the Government not doing ANYTHING? Come on Federal Trade get going on this, these are homes that people live in, not a TV or a toaster.

MARCH 28, 2008 10:43 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I too called lets hope they do something, and soon!

APRIL 5, 2008 12:52 PM
                                TruckerTwotimes said...
                                I'm a victim of OCWEN too, looks like they are in the website adsense business too or is this a legit blog? if anyone has any info on who is handling the litigation against these crooks please let me know [email protected] thanks

APRIL 18, 2008 6:37 PM
                                Penny said...
                                I filed one on line, has anyone been called back from the FTC?

JUNE 8, 2008 8:36 PM
                                gina said...
                                I left a complaint on line against Ocwen too. Has anyone heard anything back?

JULY 19, 2008 7:02 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I just filled out form online, I also contacted both Senators from my State. I live in NY, lets hope something is done, They have to be shut down and charged with criminal practices. Good Luck to all of us.

JULY 22, 2008 10:23 AM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I filed a complaint today, 10/29/08and here months has passed since it looks like anyone connected ... Ocwen is STILL at it and I hope we ALL are joined in a class action suit to stop this.

OCTOBER 29, 2008 12:46 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                I can't beleive this. I'm sitting here crying as I try to read all these posts and reports on line about Ocwen. I 've been in court with them since June... Pracitically alone! The help I had wasn't a real atty. God... scams everywhere! I tried to Modify my loan with Ocwen last August. They dragged me along for four months making up what seemed like BS the entire time at they went; saying I had to be at least two months behind before I could do mod; said I have to pay my adjusted amount for the first 3 months; then tried to get me to pay an additional $400 per month seperate from the adj rate increase. When I called them out (with lots of curse words to every department) they said they cant mod my type of loan anyway then dropped the ball. I sent another cure word filled letter to everyone with an e-mail. Finally started getting calls saying, "we'll work with you." As you all can guess, I was fed up by this point. I was forced to put my home up for sale.
                                Thats when a new chapter began! Long short sale story short, they said all of my and the buyers' docs were fine but they would need more money, $15, 000 to be exact! The buyers came up with it. Ocwen came back and said no without reason. A few dys later I recieved a foreclose notice then I filed a court claim.
                                This is crazy after reading all I've seen on here, it is amazing me how they're able to continue getting away with this crap. Help... I desperately need an attorney. I have way too much evidence to let this slip through the cracks. I'm in court alone and scared, and in just 4 hours.

Dee, CA

NOVEMBER 17, 2008 4:15 AM
                                Fed up with Ocwen said...
                                I submitted complaints against them today.

JUNE 14, 2009 7:47 PM
                                Anonymous said...
                                called the FTC, I didn’t even have to wait. I do need to call them back with more information but It’s done.
                                I do not trust my mortgage with Ocwen, it’s very scary! I wanted to refinance but my credit is bad so I’m stuck!
                                This is such an awful feeling.

OCTOBER 7, 2009 11:00 PM
                                laura said...
                                ocwen is the biggest ripoff mortgage co.I have ever dealt with.At first i had a 80%20%.one being a interest only loan.my payment was going up every 6 months.they told me if i could come up with 1600.00they would give me a fixed rate of6% on the 80%&the other they would drop the balance down to 5400.00.my payment on the larger loan would be 587.57&the other 57.32.I was in heaven.they also told me they would forgive any past due money.this was all verbal.i should have recorded it .a few months later i received a 1099 form and was told to file this with my taxes.come to find out that was considered taxable income.i owed the i.r.s.abundle the state too.I cannot pay this all at once so i set up monthly payments.do the math.i have been asking for what they told me in writing &they said i should have made a copy.my mistake.do to an illness I was out of work for 2 months.Igot behind on my payments (it's just me)I almost lost my house.In august i came into a small inheritance.they told me in September if i could come up with 2900.00that would catch me up %pays the lawyers until November.when i got my November statement they had tacked on another 1200.00 in fees.they say i didn't read the small print .yes i did.several people told me the 2900.00took care of everything.ocwen should be put out of business they are crooks if who rip-off decent hard working people.if i don't pay it i stand to lose my home. if there is a class-action lawsuit i would like to sign up.if not i would like to start one.if there is a attorney who would like to help please contact me at [email protected] PLEASE.God bless and Merry Christmas to all

DECEMBER 11, 2009 12:43 PM

Newer Post Older Post Home
                                OCWEN COMPLAINTS? DO SOMETHING!

Information on how to file a Complaint. Do it NOW! Read this:
                                WHATS YOUR OPINION ON OCWEN

ABOUT ME

WE'RE ALL IN THIS SAME BOAT
                                I too am just like most of you reading this board. The only difference may be my local State Department of Consumer Credit and Compliance has gotten involved. They have the authority to strip Ocwen’s license to practice in my state. They are investigating and working with one of Ocwen’s so-called top people. The purpose of this blog is to hopefully help those that read it. And to find a good attorney with the reputation and resources to launch a full-scale nationwide Class Action Lawsuit against Ocwen and all the other many names it goes under. If Ocwen has done you wrong, you're not alone this seems to be the way they conduct business each and every day. If you are an attorney with what we're looking for you may contact me at: [email protected] we need an immediate nationwide class action lawsuit initiated against Ocwen. I do publish the comments you leave, but if you should need to get a hold of me use the same e-mail address. You Are Not Alone, Ocwen has affected us all! Thank You.
                                VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

► June (6)
                                ► May (11)
                                ► April (12)
                                ▼ March (20)
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC; Ocwen Loan Resolution D...
                                OCWEN They screwed us big time, and no one at thei...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC As Servicing Agent For La...
                                OCWEN LOAN SERVICING BEING RIPPED OFF, BOGAS CHARG...
                                Ocwen Financial Services Mortgage Company
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing - Regis Lending Corp. Scam co...
                                Ocwen CHECK DECEPTION
                                Ocwen Federal Bank Who's Watching Ocwen?
                                NCI Ocwen Harassment.. after paying the agreement ...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Bogus Charges, 'Funny Mat...
                                Mortgage Nightmares Come True
                                OCWEN LOAN SERVICING/ DELTA FUNDING/ TRI MINNESOTA...
                                OCWEN LOAN SERVICING OUTRAGEOUS FEES, DECEPTIVE PR...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing Reinstatement satisfied in Oc...
                                Ocwen Loan Services LLC Disabled And Wrongfully Ev...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen has threatened to forec...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing OCWEN SET UP LOAN MODIFICATIO...
                                Ocwen Complaints? Do Something!
                                OCWEN Can not get a manager to discuss short sale...
                                Ocwen Loan Servicing Company They refused to accep...
                                ► February (33)
                                ► January (31)

JOIN THE CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST OCWEN!

• Cj
                                cj28 Jan 01, 2011

so after dealing with freddie mac my mortgage owner i recieved a modification and ocwen even tried to fight that but recieved a letter from freddie mac stating that they were unaware of this situation and that i would recieve a letter from ocwen apologizing for entire situation and would recieve a call in 48hrs confirming my modification terms ...so fare seems we are making some head way will keep u informed...CJ

• Tr
                                triangulation Dec 24, 2010

So you make too much to qualify under HAMP and they won't give you any other kind of loan modification --so it's either make all your back payments (all at once) and struggle under wrecked credit in an upside down house (if it wasn't upside down you would have just refinanced away from Ocwen), or they'll simply take your house even though you have enough money to work this out on better terms for the Investor.

That's because Ocwen is no longer primarily concerned with the best interests of their customers (the loan investors) anymore; their main interest is in bleeding cash out of the TARP (through the Obama Administration HAMP) which they then take as profit through their inflated loan servicing fees that apply whether or not you are approved and both before and after each home foreclosure. If they were to do a private loan modification with you, where would the cash for their profit come from?

The Obama people know about Ocwen and probably aren't too thrilled about the idea they are ONLY doing loan modifications that involve TARP compensation (through the HAMP), but they likely felt that "dancing with the devil" served a greater good when they first got this going during unique times in early 2009. However, now that Obama has been (as he said) "shellacked" in the November 2010 election and is looking at a definite "lose" in 2012 unless housing/employment improve, he'll most likely switch from "kissing" to "kicking" Ocwen's butt (along with the butt of all the other major loan servicers) by prosecuting them for anything they are doing that slows down the rate at which the housing market recovers (neglect of fiduciary responsibility/securities fraud, consumer fraud, credit/privacy/collections fraud, etc..) They need anyone who can make a payment to stay in their house and everyone else in an apartment or living at home --right now, right this very moment, because the housing market can't bottom-out until that happens and until it bottoms out, it can't have any sustainable growth, which is a prerequisite for improvement in employment stats.

chslmd2 Dec 12, 2010

Ours would not be discrimation - it is fraud, unethical, and deceptive practices. We would be interested in joining you on this.

Ocwenwrongful foreclosure

Read your complaint, I am currently filing a class action lawsuit against ocwen for their discriminatory practices and would like to know if u would to become part of that if so pls email
                              Thanks
                              Cj

• Re
                                  rell717 Oct 30, 2012

do not pay until your modification is approved!!!

only company available that does this!!

jones

lioness453855 Oct 15, 2012

Please contact an attorney. More class action lawsuits against Ocwen must be filed, until Ocwen ceases to do business. For all new homeowners, if you get an offer for financing from Ocwen, RUN! they are scammers!

Janine T May 11, 2012

My family lives in Anchorage AK my sister in law (Tammy Tolen) and mother in law (Ruby Tolen) have been going rounds with them about the payments of what is owed and what they will except as a payment and when they want it, and when my sister in law or mother in law call back they get someone else in India and is told a different amount and a different date it has to be sent to them via money gram or they will not take it. It seems like we are on time or NOT on time with the payments THERE IS NO SATISIFYING OCWEN. Several times they have denied the payment that they were told to send because they say it was late, even when it was sent through a money gram. And they state that there is no escrow payments made it all disappeared when the so called full amount was not sent to them, from what I am hearing. My family (my husband, myself and 5 kids would greatly appreciate the help) PLEASE HELP!!! We dont know who else will help...Janine Tolen

• Ca
                                  carolyn wilson Feb 14, 2011

michigan residents, my mother and i are hard working people, we paid more than we should have in OCWEN programs, our home has been sold, we have been told by the sheriff to get out or he will throw us out in the cold, our dreams were to live and die in the home we work so hard for. every night we are afraid that we will be kicked out of our home. we have the money to paid the mortgage OCWEN will not except our payments. someone please help us. Mary and Carolyn in Michigan, afraid!!

• Ca
                                  carolyn wilson Feb 14, 2011

i am 53 years old and my mother is 74, we paid OCWEN, tried to do everything OCWEN ask us to, my mother and i had the sherriff come to our home we planned to live and die in and told us to get out or he would throw us out on the coldest Michigan day of the year, below zero weather, we begged the sherriff to let us stay, we are not free loaders, we have income to pay, OCWEN will not except out payments, we live in an Exclusive subdivision, and we have been told this is the type of property OCWEN could make a lot of money on. We put a alot of equity in to our home! We are still afraid to go to sleep at night! Someone please help us.

• Ho
                                  HOPE LUCIDO Jan 01, 2011

Hello my property is in foreclosure and I have been trying to work with Ocwen on modification but they are not wanting to approve it. I am disabled and cannot work I receive in home care-giving due to health problems and they are not working with me to modify because the co owner is not cooperating with helping save my home they say there is nothing they can do to help me I feel powerless and I have an auction date they denied the modification because the co owner did not provide one piece of documentation. They are not allowing me to save my home. I want to be with you on this class action for the loss of my life long home I inherited from my parents that passed plus in the condition I AM IN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DENY ME HELP BECAUSE THE CO-OWNER HAS PERSONAL ISSUES AND WONT COOPERATE I CANT CARE FOR MYSELF AND NOW I FACE HOMELESSNESS I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY

Ocwenquestionable business practices

My experience with Ocwen is similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. Consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability to verify what the status of your house and account is with the courts. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not: Find the best applicable lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will AMAZE you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                                It took me a year of tenacious due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal documenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my final HAMP agreement after I was turned down once and then sent an in-house bad deal which I refused. My orignal loan was sold 3x in 6 months! I talked to an Ocwen ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (sent certified and noted on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. I am still residing in my house but still get stupid letters from Ocwen that I now throw in the garbage. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Save all paperwork in case you need it for your case. Best Wishes, Britt

Angie64 Jan 08, 2013

Has anyone ever come up with any help for Ocwen Customers? I hope that you didn't get the Loan Modification with them as it is yet another scam. They gave me a payment amount and after paying it for several months decided that they forgot to add something to it and increased it by $400 per month then they wanted me to immediately pay the amount for the previous months along with my new note. I wasn't able to do that so they evicted me and took my home I'd had for 10 years. I am reading more and more about them and see they have done this to several people. I even had a short sell for my home and they refused to let me sell it... they foreclosed on me. I'm not sure why these other companies are paying back these customers and we have the same situation if not worse and we aren't getting any help.

Lissygirl Jan 11, 2011

I, too, have had nothing but problems with Ocwen. I am completely caught up on my payments now and have been asking for a modification but they keep getting my income incorrect and then saying I don't qualify for the HAMP???I have sent them about 5 copies showing my exact income and they STILL cannot get it right. I got a call today for my payment, which is not even close to past due, and dumb me, I gave him a payment and he said it would be an additional $20 charge for taking the payment???Since I get Social Security I cannot pay until I get my check so I usually pay online or on the automated system and I don't remember ever being charged a fee. I went against my better judgement and set up automatic payment withdrawals for all future payments so as to not get a fee or late charge and now I am scared to death of what they will charge me. I have NEVER worked with a company who is so incompetent. I would be more than willing to get in on a class action suit against these people if there is ever one established.

Ocwen Loan Servicingcustomer service what a joke

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have been tryin to get a refinace since last may. I get phone calls and emails weekly stating that I have not responded to their request and I will be denied. I have responded to every request they have made
                                  You can not contact them they never respond. They are playing with people's lives and they don't care. I have ever written to the president what good that did. I am trying to find out now what government agency I can get into looking at their bussiness ethics
                                  If anyone has had luck getting there matter resolved let me know how I am at the end of the line

• Ri
                                      RISEUP Feb 25, 2011

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING MEET THE FTC [protected]

• Ri
                                      RISEUP Feb 25, 2011

Ocwen Loan Servicing is forcing me into escrow this year i am non escrow and they paid my taxes on Dec. 10, 2010 and switched my homeowners insurance into there name Nov. 10, 2010 without any prior letters or notices they said i was delinquent but the taxes weren't due till Jan 31, 2011 now they say my payments are going up $400 starting in April they say they are trying to "help" but i know they just want to raise up my payments to make it harder to pay so i can't pay on time mess up my credit so i cant refinance and try to put me in a bind. My wife is on unemployment i only work 40 hours but i always pay the note i hate this company they due business like organized mobs do. I wish I was rich so I can really have a voice against them but i'm not going to let them get me down. You can't talk to no one in the U.S. only in India ### can't even speak English right taking my American dollars i want to speak to an American! I can't trust these corrupt punks!! These greedy ### are the reason why this country is in the situation it's in. They want the poor to lose everything yet still use us to rebuild America. I guess they forgot who made them rich in the first place and built the houses they sold, buildings they work out of, and cars they drive. I do NOT trust and will not ever trust Ocwen!!

• Ka
                                      Karen4805 Dec 20, 2010

Call the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION [protected], FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THEM...I did this today and they are going to watch for a pattern on this company, so pass it on to any one you know trying to deal with this company!!!

Ocwen Servicingeverything about ocwen

Oh my gosh. After reading all these complaints about Ocwen it makes me want to cry. If all of you people are having the same problems that I'm having with Ocwen, then what can I really do to get control over my own home???
                                    My mortgage loan was sold to Ocwen from HomEq effective Sept. 1, 10. We were on a repayment plan and just about current, and Ocwen enters the picture. They have NO payment history prior to the sale of the loan. So we requested our account to be researched on Sept. 28th, no response. Contacted them again. We were told to not make a payment for 10 days to break repayment plan. So we didn't pay and the plan still didn't break. So I made another payment and faxed all my bank statements to Ocwen to show all my payment history from May - Sept 2010. It is posted on their website on our payment history the ways that they are breaking our payments up. Its a joke. There is an incorrect payment amount, a double payment equalling $849.95 that has yet to be applied to the past due amount. They are in India, the customer service reps have no clue until you argue the truth with them. Today I was told when I asked why the $849.95 hasn't been applied to the past due amount I was told they just barely recieved my fax today. Before today I have spoken with several reps who have verified that the fax was recieved on Nov. 15 2010. Today is Nov. 30, 2010. I flat out caught this woman lying to me. You do wait on hold forever, and when you do reach customer service and they get tired of you, you are transferred to neverending music with no one picking up. We were considering modifying our loan but after reading this I think the best thing to do is refinance through another company. This is crazy that a company is actually getting away with taking peoples homes for nothing. Charging transfer fees and other made up fees, telling you one thing and then mailing you another. I'm truely worried about this situation now, cause I see I'm not the only person having these problems with this company. I'm down with any advice from anyone who knows what I can legally do on my end in the state of TX. Email me and Put Ocwen in subject box. keese.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ju
                                        Justice4ALL1 Feb 20, 2014

That is AWFUL !! I AM SO VERY SORRY .
                                        HOW ARE YOU TODAY ?????

• Br
                                        brokenhearted in poteet Jun 28, 2013

on july1 2013 i wont have to deal with ocwen anymore i wont have to fight or lose anymore sleep why because for a year i battled and tried and now i go to court on that day so they can take my home it over thanks for ruining another familys life