NYSEG — bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.
I paid my bill before date that was needed to keep by agreement intact. I received a bill with a $200 dollar charge for cancelled agreement after I was assured it would not be. I now have to pay double in the amount of $485 just to have the said agreement reinstated when it should not have been cancelled in the first place. I am very disappointed with actions of NYSEG and how they act like crooks. As a mother of 3 children in my home, every dime is hard to throw away and bills are a struggle. I now have to figure out how to pay this amount because of someone else and their wrongful actions on my account.
More NYSEG Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling
- NYSEG - overcharged
- NYSEG - poor consumer care
- NYSEG - overcharged/illegal shutoff
- NYSEG - frequent power outages
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
- NYSEG - electric
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - phone service is ridiculously horrendously bad!!!