NYSEGbills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.

M Mar 13, 2018

I paid my bill before date that was needed to keep by agreement intact. I received a bill with a $200 dollar charge for cancelled agreement after I was assured it would not be. I now have to pay double in the amount of $485 just to have the said agreement reinstated when it should not have been cancelled in the first place. I am very disappointed with actions of NYSEG and how they act like crooks. As a mother of 3 children in my home, every dime is hard to throw away and bills are a struggle. I now have to figure out how to pay this amount because of someone else and their wrongful actions on my account.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices