Norton — amazon gift card
I received your email on 21st September 2019: -
Thanks for Staying with Norton
Here's Your £15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Thanks again for continuing your subscription with Norton. As part of our appreciation for your loyalty, we're pleased to offer you this £15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
To claim it, simply click the link below and enter your email address: peter.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
Your Gift Card* must be claimed within 30 days of receiving this email to successfully redeem.
You'll be directed to a third-party site to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
However, when I click on the link I receive a message saying that the promotion is unavailable: -
This promotion is not available.
Please advise how I activate this offer
Norton Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2019
Sorry about the trouble you have in claiming the reward. Please get in touch with our support at: www.norton.com/contactcs. We can certainly collect more details and help.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus