Nortonunauthorised payment taken by norton

P Sep 11, 2019

Jedburgh
Scotland
TD8 6JN

Problem:
I renewed Norton 360 Premium on August 28th via your website as you had reminded me that the subscription was due for renewal soon. Your website had an offer for 50% off so I took this and paid £39.99. The order number was NP [protected], expiry date August 28th 2020. I had made sure that "automatic subscription renewal" was disabled before installing the newly paid for version, just in case the "old" subscription took payment.
Despite this, £89.99 has been taken today from my bank account via PayPal. In a PayPal email today I got "You authorised a payment of £89.99 GBP to Symantic Ltd". I didn't of course authorise this having disabled the automatic renewal!
The result of this is that I now currently have two Norton 360 Premium subscriptions:
Order number NP [protected], expiry date August 28th 2020
Order number AP [protected], expiry date October 10th 2020
I would of course like this to be sorted out and have the £89.99 refunded.

unauthorised payment taken by norton

RESOLVED

• Norton's response · Sep 11, 2019

Sorry about the confusion. I could see here that you have already contacted our support and the refund was processed for the second order. Let us know if you still need any help. :)

Thanks