The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton — unauthorised payment taken by norton
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Christopher J veitch
I renewed Norton 360 Premium on August 28th via your website as you had reminded me that the subscription was due for renewal soon. Your website had an offer for 50% off so I took this and paid £39.99. The order number was NP [protected], expiry date August 28th 2020. I had made sure that "automatic subscription renewal" was disabled before installing the newly paid for version, just in case the "old" subscription took payment.
Despite this, £89.99 has been taken today from my bank account via PayPal. In a PayPal email today I got "You authorised a payment of £89.99 GBP to Symantic Ltd". I didn't of course authorise this having disabled the automatic renewal!
The result of this is that I now currently have two Norton 360 Premium subscriptions:
Order number NP [protected], expiry date August 28th 2020
Order number AP [protected], expiry date October 10th 2020
I would of course like this to be sorted out and have the £89.99 refunded.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments
- Symantec "Norton" - virus