[Resolved] Norton — norton security
I bought the Norton product "Security Premium" and had trouble installing it. I would get an error message and the message said to call the 24/7 customer support line. I tried the number for 2 days and all I got was a busy signal. I finally was able to contact a customer support person in some third world country that could hardly speak English and eventually gave up. Searching online for a solution to the problem lead me to the solution. Thanks for nothing Norton, 24/7 my ass
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response · Jul 20, 2019
Sorry about the trouble. Am not sure if you have contacted the right support. You can find our 24/7 chat/phone/Social support contacts at: www.norton.com/contactcs. Let me know if you still need any help.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus