Norton Annual Renewal 180 - 068 - 0026gbrunauthorised payment

Unauthorised payment taken from my credit card without any warning. ON 26/05/2011 $59.99 was taken from my account.

• Co
    CON ARVANITAKIS Aug 05, 2013

I HAD MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT TOO! NOT HAPPY !I WANT THE MONEY BACK! THIS IS THEFT!

• Ge
    Gery.S. Jan 15, 2013

I also had money removed from my account without concent...disgusting behaviour and yes that is theft and I also want my money back...

• Vo
    Vone Sackprasith Dec 05, 2012

My mother has also not authorised payment of $99 charged to her MasterCard and wants her money back and to cancel the charges she keeps receiving. How do we do this?

• Mi
    Miss Pat May 10, 2012

I DID NOT authorise the payment of $79.99 charged to my MasterCard and I want my money back! Pat Gardner

• Be
    BEC000 Apr 19, 2012

I too have had $113.00 taken from my account without authorisation - I DEMAND A REFUND!!!

• Al
    allan thomas Mar 23, 2012

i dont want this product
    they have billed my credit card $89.99 for a product i dont want, how do i stop this

• Na
    NARENPA Mar 11, 2012

I have been charged $59.99 from my credit card for something that I didn't authorise - the Annual renewal of NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 180-068-0026GBR!! Can I please get a full refund on this As Soon As Possible. Not happy at all.

• Su
    Sue Evans -Sajhama Arabians Jan 10, 2012

I too have had $99.00 taken from my account without authorisation. I want to be refunded as I regard this as theft. I have not had Norton for years.

• Ju
    justsomeguywhocares Oct 24, 2011

Sir/Maam

No need for you to worry about the charge because Norton tech support would be very happy to assist you reversing the charge.

Here's what actually happened (or somehow happened.)
    Maybe you used Symantec product before and you purchased it online. Symantec has this feature called Annual renewal wherein it automates the renewal process to save you and other customers from the hassle of manually renewing their subscription yearly and also to ensure the continuity of protection you receive from Norton. BUT, prior to being charged for their annual renewal, an email will be sent( i think that was 30 days before subscription ends) and that email contains a prebilling notification and it will give you an option to OPT-OUT of this renewal. But if you wish to continue, just ignore the email and the renewal proceeds after 15days. Now you will ask me, "I didn't receive any emails". Maybe the email went on your Junk/Spam Filter OR the email associated with you Norton account is already invalid (this commonly happens if you lose subscription with ISP's like verizon, comcast, at&t, etc)

Just contact Norton Support at [protected] and have your billing statement and email or order number(if present)

thanks!

P.S.

you can actually have norton back to your machine because tech will try to keep you as a customer. they will give norton(i think) for half the price plus some tech might give you additional 6-months so you're ike getting 1yr and 6 months for 34.99

• Ju
    justsomeguywhocares Oct 24, 2011

Hello!

Here's what actually happened (or somehow happened.)

thanks!

P.S.

ANGRY CUSTOMER2323 Oct 02, 2011

I have been charged $99.99 for something that I didnt authorise - the Annual renewal of NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 180-068-0026GBR!! I want the money returned! Very Very ANGRY!

• Bm
    B Moyle Jun 04, 2011

Looks like a common trend, I too have had money taken without any authorisation

Andy.kendall May 09, 2011

i did not authorize this payment i did not get any warning, this is disgusting, i demand my money back now!! How dare someone go into my account and take money without asking me.

Mark Wyn May 02, 2011

i didn't authorise either- give me my money back! Mark

jamie% Apr 28, 2011

how do i get a refund!!

jamie% Apr 28, 2011

i have been billed 79.99 from norton something i have NOT authorised to my master card i would like a refund!!

• De
    Denise Wood Apr 18, 2011

I have not authorised this payment.