Nordstromvery disappointed

M

I ordered a pair of shoes from Nordstrom as a gift for my husband. When my order finally arrived I was very disappointed since the color was absolutely wrong. I immediately contacted their customer service and asked for an exchange. They said that I have to send the shoes back. I checked the package and didn't find a return label! I contacted them again and they said that without a label the cannot accept the shoes. I am very disappointed! They sent me wrong color shoes and forgot to put a return label. I'll never order anything from them again. I'm very disappointed with their absolutely unhelpful customer service. Shoes a nice, but color is absolutely incorrect.