Nordstromrude sales person

While visiting the clinique counter at Nordstrom, I was approached by a very sweet woman whom identified herself as the counter manager and esthestician. I told her about my psoriasis and was referred to Clinique by my Dermatologist. We were talking for 5-minutes, she was extremley knowledgable, helpful and kind, when this rude woman..margo., grabed her by the arm and said it was her turn and she was next. I had to explain all over again my skin problems and I couldn't believe how rude and ignorant this woman was. I asked for her business card and called the store to complain where my call was never returned. I left after being in shock that she would think this would make me want to buy anything from her. She also told me to go home and produce information about my redness before she could sell me any products.

• Ti
    Tinez Oct 14, 2012

I want to know how I can put a complain on a Nordstrom manager and sales associate (shoe department) extremely rude sales woman and manager that didn't know how to listen to the problem I had with the shoes I had purchased at te Skokie Nordstrom. I purchased 2 pair of shoes that fell apart. I have been a loyal customer to this store and never again will I buy anything from this store. I know one person doesn't matter to them but I have never been treated the way I was by any Nordstrom employee. The sales girl named Rihanna I believe, do not go to her for any help she acts as if she is greater than the customer and cuts you off as well as speaks to other workers like you are not in her presence.. by the way she is there to serve the customer not have them regret shopping at Nordstrom.

Anonymous Mar 11, 2011

I believe the women (and men) who work at the make-up counters are actually employed by the make-up brand itself, so I would go to Clinique and complain to them.

Honestly if I were you, I would have said to the second woman that you don't need her help, and then turn your back to her and continue to talk to the other way. You have the power here, you're the customer, you don't have to put up with that.