The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Nordstrom — rude sales person
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
While visiting the clinique counter at Nordstrom, I was approached by a very sweet woman whom identified herself as the counter manager and esthestician. I told her about my psoriasis and was referred to Clinique by my Dermatologist. We were talking for 5-minutes, she was extremley knowledgable, helpful and kind, when this rude woman..margo., grabed her by the arm and said it was her turn and she was next. I had to explain all over again my skin problems and I couldn't believe how rude and ignorant this woman was. I asked for her business card and called the store to complain where my call was never returned. I left after being in shock that she would think this would make me want to buy anything from her. She also told me to go home and produce information about my redness before she could sell me any products.
More Nordstrom Complaints & Reviews
- Nordstrom Online - disbelief
- Nordstroms - bad customer service
- Nordstrom - customer service
- Nordstrom - totally disappointed!!
- Nordstrom - stupid advertising
- Nordstrom - clinique makeup
- Nordstrom - rude nordstrom employee at stonebriar
- Nordstrom - warren platform sneaker
- Nordstrom - online order
- Nordstrom - bad service