Having problems with Nordstrom?

Nordstrom Customer Service Contacts

+1 319 846 4140 (International)
+1 800 964 1800 (Credit Service)
+1 800 723 2889 (Beauty Stylist)
+1 888 300 1295 (Wedding Stylist)
+1 877 543 7463 (Designer Specialist)
1600 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2600
Seattle, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nordstrom Customer Service. Initial Nordstrom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nordstrom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nordstrom. Discuss the issues you have had with Nordstrom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nordstrom Complaints & Reviews

Nordstrom — sales associates

I have an extremely disappointing experience to share at the Roseville Nordstrom store. I tried to exchange a...

Nordstrom Online — disbelief

Nordstromcustomer service

A few weeks ago I went to the Kiehl's counter in Nordstrom to buy an eyecream. I was in a hurry so I just bought whatever the SA recommended. When I got home I saw that she had actually sold me a serum with absolutely no moisturizing properties at all! Well today I went to the counter to try to return it. The SA who was this dried up 40 something gave me a lot of attitude. She took the product out of its box and actually squeezed it. She said that it needed to be 75% full for me to get a refund...and she squeezed about 10% of it out! It was just so gauche, I was in shock! A ### SA sold me the wrong product and this even [censored]tier one wouldn't take it back. I was so tempted to make fun of her ridiculous flower/feather hair accessory (which is so 2007), but I didn't. I spoke to customer service and they fixed things right up. While the second lady I spoke to was darling, I am boycotting Nordstrom. It makes me sick that they have the worse customer service I have ever seen! The ###'s last name was Miller. I forgot her first.

• Br
      Bruce Carter Mar 08, 2015

Based on the complainants choice of words I would say she should stick to Walmart, Nordstroms is attractive to a more sophisticated customer.

Anonymous Mar 11, 2011

And it's not Nordstrom that employes her... it's Keihl's. It's like a contract position. They are told that their location is at a department store rather than at a solo store. It's the same with Louis Vuitton people at Bloomingdales... they are employed by LV, not Bloomingdale's. So Nordstrom didn't hire those sales people, Keihl's did. Complain to them.

• Li
      limo2go Mar 08, 2011

You should have checked the original package when you bought it...hurry or not. This is your fault and from your post, I'm betting you were the one that was giving attitude when you went back to return/exchange it. You were stupid

• In
      Initial Necklace Feb 06, 2011

I am so very disappointed. I ordered 3 initial necklaces, one for myself and 2 for Christmas gifts. All of the crystal chips have fallen out!

• Be
      beckcou Jun 09, 2010

I am also writing a letter of complaint to the corporate level as the cosmetics department could not find my order in their system, and rudely told me if I contacted them before 3 pm there may have been something they could do, because the shipping people leave at 3:00. After two weeks my order never came, and they wanted to charge my credit card yet again to re-order and re-send the mascara I never got. Three days before I am scheduled to leave for Maui to get married? Yup, I'm taking my business elsewhere. Screw you Nordstrom. Hope you go under like Saks.

• Da
      daphne0910 Nov 30, 2009

After finding out some of the UGGs authorized dealers were running promotion. I called Nordstrom customer service for a price match, they promptly did the price-match after verifying the competitor's website and helped me put in the pick-up order at Westside Pavilion Nordstrom.

After 2 days of waiting, I checked my order status with a customer service online.

She told me something was wrong with the system, so the store never received my order. After she spoke to the store directly, she told me my order is ready to be picked up.

When my husband and I showed up at the store to pick up my order, the manager of women's shoes department refused to give them to me at adjusted price. I told her it was an order I placed with the customer service. She simply told me they don't do ANY price match on UGGs. I asked her if this is written anywhere in their price match policy. She told me it's not written anywhere but the store policy is that no price adjustment on UGGs. She further told us if any other retailer is selling UGGs at a discount, most likely they are fake. I showed her my Nordstrom.com order confirmation, but she still would not honor the adjusted price shown on the order confirmation. She told me that I have two options, 1. Pay for the full price and then I can pick them up. 2. Go to the price-match website and puchase potential fake UGGs at my own risk. She did absolutely NOTHING to help us with our order. Plus her attitude was HORRIBLE. I was totally shocked I was being treated like that in a Nordstrom which was best known for their customer service.

Then I immediately called the custmer service again, and they said they'll re-create the order and ship them to me instead; she also apologized to me about what happened in the store though it was totally not her fault. I also filed a complaint toward the manager while I was talking to the customer service, but did not tell her about the entire situation in detail which I probably should have done.

The next day, we went to the store to file a complaint hoping the store can take this matter seriously. The store manager seemed quite supportive to the other manager's decision. I also told the store manager about her bad attitude, she told me she'd look into this, but I am not so sure what will be done.

I'm writing a complaint letter to Nordstrom. Hopefully, the corporate level can do something about this.

Nordstrom — rude sales person

While visiting the clinique counter at Nordstrom, I was approached by a very sweet woman whom identified...

Nordstromtotally disappointed!!

I am totally disappointed and displeased with my latest online purchase with Nordstrom. I purchase two items (Michele Watch and Juicy Couture Hat & Scarf set) which totalled $216.87. I paid for the items utilizing a $200 Nordstrom giftcard I received for Christmas and paid the remaining balance of $16.87 with my Visa card. Unbeknownst to me, Nordstrom charged the entire $216.87 on my Visa card, plus took the $200 off of the giftcard. I immediately called Customer Service to find out why. I was given the run around and noone could tell me why or how this happened. I still have yet to receive my money back. Each representative that I have spoken with tells me she will handle it and get back with me. I have left my phone number several times and I still have not heard back from anyone. This experience has become a headache and I am sorry I ever visited their website to shop. I will NEVER shop online with Nordstrom again.

• Wh
        Whattheheck? Dec 04, 2011

It is a shame that good customer service can be so inconsistent within the same company. I recently received a package which was missing one of the items (Burberry Rain Boots). The weight logged by UPS clearly reflects that both items could not have been in the box. The Designer Team representative told me that I would have to dispute it with my credit card company, since I had received manual "adjustments and returns" in the past. I immediately knew this was from one of my packages which had returns from multiple orders inside of it, which was somehow lost (my mistake for trying to save them money on shipping!). Aside from that, there had been five incidents over the last couple of years where an item was either not shipped, or not credited from a return mailed in. All of these items were well under $30! Need I mention, that I have placed 233 orders over the last two years with them, not including in store business? We even bought our king size mattress from them. I was very offended that my integrity was being questioned, especially considering my loyalty to them over the last several years. I was shocked by this incident and do not plan on shopping with Nordstrom Online again, since they obviously consider themselves to be close to infallible. When deciding what to do in a situation like this, they should look at the entire picture. In this case, they only had to look at the package weight to figure out that it was considerably less than it should have been. Not refunding one pair of boots will cost them tens of thousands, conservatively, since I am 34 years old and would have continued shopping with them for the rest of my life. I hope it was worth it for them!

Nordstroms / Uggssomething always goes wrong

I visited Nordstoms earlier. I went to check out their Uggs. I asked them to get a the Bailey Button in size 7. First time I come they give the wrong style. Then they give me one that has a defect to it. Then on the third day I come again. Then they come again. They give me the boot. They assured me that it was size 7. I've owned uggs before so I know my size. I also came the other day to try it on too. I thought that it was a little to big. They assured me once more that It was size 7 and that nobody has ever worn it before.

I get home later and discover it is actually size 8. I've been to Nordstroms to get Uggs. I bought it. I've been to Nordstroms 3 times, and something has happened to make it worse. The wrong style, then a defect with the boot, and then the wrong size. It is tiring to keep on going back over ad over again. Can't they just get it right, the first time?

Maybe next time, they should be more careful of reading the style on the side of the box, checking to see if the shoes are okay, and then check the size too.

I love nordstroms but whenever I go there something always goes wrong. From the earrings to the Juicy Couture Jacket to Uggs...

Nordstroms — bad customer service

I placed an order on Nordstrom.com on a pair of Hudson Jeans. When I received the jeans after waiting...