Nordstrom Rackreturn policy

I had the most difficult time returning a pair of shoes. I had to come back three times!!! The first time, I had an associate ask me to swipe all my credit cards & the system could not locate my order. I left & was on a mission to find my receipt. I checked all my credit card transactions & knew exactly which card I used to purchase the shoes. The manager can up to tell me they can give me store credit! That pissed me off because I explained to him that I would bought these same shoes online, but in a different size & want my refund. I left the store very angry! I came home & finally found my receipt & went to return it. I didn't give the receipt to the associate because I wanted to test the system. I told her the exact day I purchased it & the card I used. She was not able to process the return so I gave her the receipt. THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED & it is very inconvenient for me to have to find my receipt & go through this much hassle to return an item!!! I will not be shopping here any longer. Lost customer forever!

• Po
    pobarjenkins Feb 03, 2017

You should always keep the receipt if there is a chance something won't fit. That's your mistake.