Nordstrom Onlinedisbelief

W

It is a shame that good customer service can be so inconsistent within the same company. I recently received a package which was missing one of the items (Burberry Rain Boots). The weight logged by UPS clearly reflects that both items could not have been in the box. The Designer Team representative told me that I would have to dispute it with my credit card company, since I had received manual "adjustments and returns" in the past. I immediately knew this was from one of my packages which had returns from multiple orders inside of it, which was somehow lost (my mistake for trying to save them money on shipping!). Aside from that, there had been five incidents over the last couple of years where an item was either not shipped, or not credited from a return mailed in. All of these items were well under $30! Need I mention, that I have placed 233 orders over the last two years with them, not including in store business? We even bought our king size mattress from them. I was very offended that my integrity was being questioned, especially considering my loyalty to them over the last several years. I was shocked by this incident and do not plan on shopping with Nordstrom Online again, since they obviously consider themselves to be close to infallible. I never held them to that standard, and expect that with so many purchases, there would be an occasional snafoo. When deciding what to do in a situation like this, they should look at the entire picture. In this case, they only had to look at the package weight to figure out that it was considerably less than it should have been. Not refunding one pair of boots will cost them tens of thousands, conservatively, since I am 34 years old and would have continued shopping with them for the rest of my life. I hope it was worth it for them!

• Ka
    Kalire Aug 15, 2016

I attempted to get a listing of Christian Louboutin shoes that were going on sale. I called the 800 # and was connected to a store location that carried the shoes. I spoke with the most rude, kurt, and unwilling employee, who advised me that the shoes went to pre-sell today, he just reported to work, and when I asked if he could e-mail me the styles of the shoes that were going on sale, he told me that he would be very busy today and perhaps I could get someone else to assist me. I asked to speak with the Manager. A person came to the phone and abruptly told me she had just reported to work and she would e-mail me the styles without asking me what my issue was. I will no longer shop with Nordstrom as I have been a loyal customer.