Having problems with NordicTrack?

NordicTrack Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 862 3348 (Customer Service)
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NordicTrack Customer Service. Initial NordicTrack complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NordicTrack above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NordicTrack. Discuss the issues you have had with NordicTrack and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NordicTrack Complaints & Reviews

Nordic Trackirresponsible corporation

Nordic Track is Irresponsible with its service warranty. Huge delay in getting service (have not yet received), rude customer service. They take you money for the warranty but don't want to follow through on providing the service. Rating should not be "Please Improve" because I feel no need to be civil with this company after the treatment I have received.

Details:
I got a Nordic Track Treadmill from Sears and bought an Extended Service Warranty, which is serviced by UTS. This has been the most annoying and unhelpful company ever in getting service on a warranty.

I called over a month ago, and had the hassle of not being recognized in their system even though I was looking at the receipt with my warranty information on it. After that was figured out no thanks to them, I scheduled service. They wanted me to give them the details of what was wrong and then diagnose it over the phone without ever having seen it. Then, they would ship out the parts, which were on back order and took half a month to get to my house. AFTER that, I was expected to call the local sub-contractor to get service. The local sub-contractor came in the beginning of October and realized they had diagnosed the wrong thing and ordered more parts from UTS. That was in the beginning of the month. It is now almost the end of the month and I have yet to receive three parts that are needed. This is over a month since I first reported the problem

I have been very persistent in following up, and have received rude or flaky customer "service" every time. They would tell me parts shipped that day when in fact they had not. They would give me no ETA for when they could ship those parts. In fact, one woman would not hand me over to her supervisor after I told her I wanted to speak with them about the fact that it was over a month. She had the gall to tell me I should cancel my plan.

They take your money and run. Nordic Track and Sears, both of whom I used to respect, should be ashamed of handing its warranty plan over to such an irresponsible corporation.

Nordictrack elliptical — nel 7095

I have a Nordic Track Eliptical it continues to have the same problems. I bought my extended warrenty through...

Nordic Track / Icon Health and Fitness — Improper disclosure of fees

I ordered a Nordic Track product by phone from the company (known as Icon Health and Fitness). I asked for...

NordicTrack ASR 700 — parts to put together!

Bought ASR 700 Illiptical machine in Sears store in Wichita, Ks. on Dec. 1st. They were to have been...

Ulysses

NordicTrackpoor service

I submitted an order on the NordicTrack Website on Nov 26, 2007. On Nov 28, we were contacted to review delivery information. On Dec 3, we received an email stating our elliptical had been shipped and we would have it in a few days. It is now Dec 11, we still do not have our product. There is no shipping status on the Freight Company website either. We called to inquire on the status of the shipment and were provided with the freight companies phone number. Called them, they have no information on our shipment. NordicTracks repsponse: it may not have been scanned yet. The truck will not go out with 1 item on it. Nordic Track's website states an item will be received within 2 weeks. I ordered from NordicTrack instead of Sears because I thought I would get better service.

• Ic
        iconfitness05 Jul 03, 2009

Dear Customer,
        I apoligize for posting a second time but I gave you incorrect information. My true email address is [email protected] So if you want to receive some free merchandise please contact me. Thanks.

Cameron
        Icon Health & Fitness
        Customer Care
        July 3, 2009

• Ic
        iconfitness05 Jul 03, 2009

Dear Customer,
        I represent Icon Health & Fitness and from your post on complaintsboard.com I see you were upset. I'm not sure of your machines current state but want to help. If you could let me know if your machine is now up and functioning or still causing you grief I will be able to help. I hope you are able to now enjoy it. We truly want our customers happy and want to offer you an accessory or a promo code that can be used on our website as store credit. That way you can get something for the troubles you had. All we ask is that you remove your comments posted on complaintsboard.com. If you are willing to do this please email me back. Please put attn:Cameron Oper 8 somewhere in the email heading. Thanks.

Cameron
        Icon Health & Fitness
        Customer Care

• Fo
        force68 Mar 30, 2009

I bought a defective Nordictrack elliptical from Sears and have been dealing with Nordictrack service - Icon Fitness for over a month and still have no replacement from the company. They no longer are committing to a 2 wk delivery and there is no date of expected shipment just that it will arrive about a week after it is shipped. Sears service is far better. At least you get to talk to a real person who will actually do something to remedy the situation.

NordicTrack Treadmilllack of customer service skills!

They lack extreme customer service skills. Do not offer expediting of parts when products have not been packaged. Treats customers rudely, not good with problem resolution. Expects customers to eat up costs for their mistakes. Purchased treadmill and cannot use until part that was not packaged to put machine together is sent. Stated I am responsible for the cost of having item needed sent overnight. Then tells me to throw extra item away when I asked if I should return part I don't need, but they're concerned about being cost effective.

NordicTrack.com — nordic track do not honor the warranty!

Purchased an elliptical trainer, the NordicTrack CX 998 on August 20, 2006, from Nordictrack.com. Finally got...