Having problems with Go Configure?

Go Configure reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2011. The latest review gazebo assembly was posted on Jul 25, 2021. The latest complaint Not providing us the right hours to install was resolved on Mar 24, 2014. Go Configure has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 23 reviews. Go Configure has resolved 3 complaints.

Go Configure Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Go Configure Customer Service. Initial Go Configure complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Go Configure above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Go Configure. Discuss the issues you have had with Go Configure and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Go Configure Complaints & Reviews

Go Configuregazebo assembly

Our Gazebo was delivered the 1st week of June and had appointment for assembly on July 1st. I took the day off of work and they never showed or called. Supposedly the crew leader was on vacation and the guy next in charge forgot to come out! REALLY? We rescheduled for July 22 and supposedly the crews vehicle wouldn't start! REALLY? Again we rescheduled for a Sunday the 25th and now there's only 2 guys available which is a safety issue and was told they couldn't pull someone off of another crew! Why is it my project is the one continuously getting blown off and to top it off I reschedule and basically get put at the back of the line. This is the worst service i've ever had to deal with.

Go ConfigureFurniture assembly

Shame on Sam's Club for using this business for their customers.

I purchased a $1, 700 dollar gazebo over a month 1/2 ago and paid a ADDITIONAL $600 dollars with Go Configure to have them build the gazebo so I could have peace of mind being a full-time worker. They scheduled the build 3 weeks away with the window of 12pm - 4pm. I requested off work to be there and when the day came, at 6PM I got a call from the contractor that they can't make it. . .I was rescheduled for the same time the following week and again, they never came and I missed even more work hours.

At this point I called and spoke with a manager Shanyna(?) and was guaranteed someone would be here 6/18/21 by 10 AM - 10:30 AM the lattest. The contractor got here at 12:30 PM and it looks like they have no clue whe they are doing. At 5:30 PM barely anything was accomplished and when the 2 contractors left with no word, the gazebo was inspected & there are scratches ALL over it and this is a $1, 700 dollar gazebo so it is by far NOT cheap. When contacted, the contractor informed me that he had to drop his helper off at the train and has since returned to continue working alone.

This Gazebo's box suggest up to 4 people should assist building it because there are metal roof pieces and it is impossible for a single person to do this job. As someone who has been in customer service for my entire working history, this is by far the worst service I have ever witness. Not only is my gazebo being scratched up, but I missed out on work time because of this, I have been stressed and over all this experience has been the worst ever.

I'm disgusted with the poor communication and lack of accountablity this company has and even more I'm upset that Sam's Club continues to utilize this company.

Go ConfigureInstallation of Pergola purchased at Sam's Club

We purchased a Pergola from Sam's Club in January of 2021. We paid an additional $600 for installation by Go Configure. They were supposed to call to schedule a date for installation. Since it was winter, we figured they would schedule for early spring. The pergola was delivered in boxes and stored in our house. By February, we still had not heard from them regarding installation. We reached out to the company. We were initially scheduled for March. I took a day off from work to be home for installation. I received a call stating it was too cold, so we would be rescheduled. They did not provide a date. I had to follow and reschedule for later in March. We were then pushed back several weeks into April due to how busy they were. Finally, today, April 30th, they were supposed to come between 2-6 PM to install our pergola. We got help from friends to move all of the heavy boxes out back, and I once again took the day off of work to be available. We received a confirmation phone call and text the night before. By 4:30 PM, when they had not shown up, I called their customer service number. Like any other time I called, I waited on hold for about 30 minutes before anyone answered. When they finally did, I was first told a technician should still be coming, but that if he arrived around 6 PM, it may turn into a two-day installation process. This was frustrating as this had never been mentioned before, and I had already missed two days of work for this. Then, after another hold period, the associate I was speaking to informed me that actually, she had spoken with the technician and he didn't have a crew available in our area today and wouldn't be coming at all. Apparently he was not going to call and tell us this. I then asked to speak with a supervisor. After assuring me it would only be "two minutes", I was put back on hold for another 15 minutes before being told the supervisor was busy and would have to give me a call back in 15 minutes. When the supervisor called me, she was no help. She told me that they were having to reschedule multiple people, and the soonest we could be rescheduled would be 3-4 weeks, but she couldn't even guarantee that rain or another issue wouldn't occur on our reschedule date. We found this completely unacceptable. We have been waiting since January and still have no Pergola assembled. We asked for a refund, and were told we had to go through Sam's Club since we purchased through them. So, here I am, on hold again, trying to get my $600 back, and still going into May with no pergola to enjoy and no idea how we are going to get this thing assembled. This has been an overall terrible experience and some of the most shockingly appalling customer service I have EVER encountered.

Go ConfigureDelivery and Installation of Pergola purchased at Sam's Club

Order number [protected]. Purchased Pergola and paid for delivery and installation 3/3/21. Had not received any information as promised so I called 3/8/21. Told that the technician and his boss were making plans and I would hear something by the next day - DID NOT HAPPEN. Called again 3/8/21. Was told that a message was left with technician and I would receive a call that afternoon or no later than the next morning - DID NOT HAPPEN. Sent an e-mail. Sent a message through the website - NO RESPONSE TO EITHER. Called again today 3/17/21. Again, was told that they could not reach the technician. I told them I was tired of being patient and tired of trying to be nice so I was connected to what I was told was a supervisor - same story. He said he would call me back today??? That remains to be seen but I am VERY tired of trying to be patient and nice! When I purchased this service, I was told that I would have AT LEAST a firm appointment scheduled within the maximum of 2 weeks - that timeframe ended today and I still have NO INFORMATION whatsoever!!!

Jun 27, 2020

Go Configure — Assembly team not showing up. Customer service no help.

I purchased a playhouse for my daughters from BackYard Discovery on April 1, 2020. I paid $1, 000 for...

Jun 25, 2020

Go Configure — Gazebo installation

Can you imagine the excitement of ordering a beautiful Gazebo from a company (Sams Club) and then the...

Go ConfigureSwing set not "professionally" delivered & installed!!

Technician still has not finished putting up our swing set after rescheduling five times!! He's supposed to be back tomorrow afternoon to finish (which is the sixth appt the tech scheduled with us)!!! We keep getting texts from go configure to rate our "completed service"... It's not completed!!! I bought it for my grandson's birthday party over a month ago. Originally scheduled for set up on 5 sept. He is now coming back tomorrow on 25 sept to finish! He dropped all the boxes in my driveway on the 5th. They sat there for two weeks. Rescheduled due to car trouble, due to miscommunication with dispatch, then no reason what so ever... Just no showed. Btw my grandson cried not having it as promised for his birthday! Horrible service!!! We paid for the swing set in august & scheduled delivery & set up for the 5th which was soonest appt. Go configure already charged my card $499.99 for delivery & set up at beginning of sept! I will be telling everyone I know not to use go configure!!! Worst customer experience ever!!!

Go ConfigureAssembly

Avoid this company at all possible! They are not reliable, won't show up to any of your appointments but will happily take your money!!!
            I purchased a backyard discovery woodbridge elite cedar swing set with assembly that has been sitting underneath my carport since april 19th. I scheduled installation with go configure the same day and on the first install date the tech cancelled two hours after his install window and then re-scheduled for a week later. He was a no call and no show that day. I had to call go configure for an update, and even they were unable to get ahold of the tech. They told me that they would contact me at the close of business day when I spoke to them again at 7 pm that night. I never received a phone call from them after I called them on may 30th. I called them again this morning to find out that they had pushed my install date again to the 15th of june. This is absurd, since i'm single parent and have already lost two entire days of pay to take off for this swing set install. Not to mention that it is taking up space in my carport and I am unable to park my vehicle there. This set has been rained on in the boxes for the last two months, so how do I even know at this point that this is not damaged. I requested a refund from go configure and after more than 25 minutes on hold, I was told that I had to contact sam's for a refund. As of now, i've been on the phone with sam's club for 21 minutes to resolve this issue.

May 29, 2019

Go Configure — Brookdalegazebo 12x 10 all cedar

Im very upset I was cancelled twice for appointmnet may 6, 2019 and then I was reschedule for may the 28...

Apr 12, 2019

Go Configure — Gazebo

Warning...BE AWARE, LIARS & THEVES No show on 4 appointments, they scheduled. Never reached out, I called...

Go Configure — Inexperienced assembly technician

We recently purchased a bowflex home gym. As advertised on the bowflex website, we also purchased the "in...

Go Configure — My assembly for my treadmill

The people that you sent stole my hardware kit, my media cable and my document card and even tried to steal...

Go Configure — Trampoline assembly

Technician did not show up for confirmed appointment. The appointment windows are 4 hours so this resulted in...

Go Configure — Install a grill

This Company is the most unreliable deceptive unprofessional. I had a date and a time for installation...

Go Configure, Inc. — Delivery appointment

Truly the worst delivery company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Their low level of...

GoConfigure — Lies lies lies

I purchased a Cedar Pergola from Sams Club. It was too long for my vehicle so I was going to have it...

Minooka

Go Configure TechnicalTech didn't finish the job and started to ignore me

I had the horrible situation with the company Go Configure Technical. I used their services, but I was really disappointed. I waited while the tech finished the installation, and after that I asked some questions and hoped that the tech would help me, but he spoke with someone else and told me that it wasn’t his job. After that he behaved like I wasn’t there. I paid them money, but they didn’t finish the job. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Go Configure, GCI — Not providing us the right hours to install

Both my husband & I were told that the installation of the Skyfort set would be 8-10 hours with 4-6 guys with...

Go Configure, GCI, Don't Shoot The Messanger — Emploment / contractor

I was an independent contractor and accepted work from GCI from May, 2012 until April, 20132. Things did not...

GoConfigure — Bad warranty service

We bought a warranty from Icon health and fitness for our elliptical with GoConfigure as the provider of the...