Having problems with NordicTrack?

NordicTrack reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 8, 2006. The latest review Treadmill was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint unprofessional was resolved on Mar 19, 2014. NordicTrack has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 94 reviews. NordicTrack has resolved 19 complaints.

NordicTrack Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 862 3348 (Customer Service)
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah

NordicTrack Complaints & Reviews

NordicTrackNordic track treadmill

Back on June 7, 2020 I sent pictures to ICON Bayon Chhouk (bayon.[protected]@iconfitness.com) regarding my Nordic Track Treadmill. He requested pictures of the board (life time warranty) and they were supposedly processed to a team that would determine reimbursing me for the treadmill or fixing it. I have written a total of 5 emails to check the status and yet to receive a response.

NordicTrackTreadmill

I ordered a treadmill and was told my shipping date would be August 5. That date has come and gone and I have heard nothing from them. I am currently on hold with them and it's been an hour and twenty minutes. I signed on to chat and it tells me they have no operators available, so am I waiting on the phone in vain? I've emailed them and heard nothing. Had I read these reviews prior to my purchase, I probably wouldn't have purchased from NordicTrack. I can't even reach anyone to cancel my order so I can order something from a different company.

• Updated by Jill Roderick · Aug 10, 2020

Still haven’t heard anything.

NordicTrackS22i bike

This is a brand new bike that has been used only 3 times. Very first time to ride the bike powered off. Now it will not power on. Five weeks out from delivery which took over 3 weeks and cannot get help or reach anyone without being transferred and sitting on hold. Held for over 3 hours earlier today and currently tracking the time at 1 hour 13 minutes. Do not purchase anything from nordictrack!!!

Apr 20, 2020

NordicTrack — Broken machine... Your problem

This company has horrid customer service. I purchased an x22i treadmill had it for less than a month and i...

NordicTrackStationary bike s22i order

I did a lot of research and settled on NordicTrack S22i bike. I orderd direct from NordicTrack on Feb 12 and they listed estimated delivery date of 10-14 days. It's March 2 and they final list a delivery date of March 18 which doesn't work for me. No other dates are availible to schedule delivery so I call and cancel my order since it list 30 day returns all over the website. They want to charge me $450 to cancel my order. It has not even been delivered with no delivery date scheduled. They were unreasonable and horrible to deal with. Do not purchace directly from NordicTrack.

NordicTracktreadmill c90i

Out of the box the Treadmill will not run longer than a few minutes as in 3 minutes!
          Had it troubleshooted and cust service determined it was a controller board. Had a new board sent to me. 2-3 weeks later the controller board arrives broken. it was as if a part was placed on the board and glued instead of soldered.
          Now Cust Service will not reply to email.
          Nordic Trac you suck. I'm looking for a class action to join against Nordic Trac.

treadmill c90i
          treadmill c90i

• Ci
              circuitboardrepair Oct 25, 2020

That capacitor was ripped off that board and is needed for motor drive. Customers can reach out to circuitboardrepair for help or email support there. They specialize in controllers and are trying to get a call back from NordicTrack.

• Nm
              NMyers20 Apr 20, 2020

I am having similar but related problems. I purchased the x22i incline treadmill to the tune of $3400 - the machine was delivered in January 2020 and worked for roughly a month. Thereafter the belt would stop mid workout. I have since had both the controller and drive motor replaced (installed by myself) and that has not fixed the issue. I was on hold for another hour (I've spent over 8 hours on the phone just on hold with these people) and they are sending out another part. I have never experienced this kind of customer service in my 35 years. I will continue to advise as many people as possible to not make a purchase through this company.

NordicTrackCommercial 2950 treadmill

We have owned our commercial 2950 treadmill since 2015. It worked without flaw until 2018. Since 2018 the console lift mechanism has failed 5 times. Thankfully we took out the extended warranty. Each time it has failed the same parts get replaced and then fail within a week later. I wish Nordic Track would get to the root cause and stop replacing the same parts over and over again. When the warranty runs out next year we may as well toss our treadmill in the trash.

NordicTracktreadmill

I ordered a treadmill. It did not fit despite sales rep said it would. I called to return. Customer service was very rude to me. I spoke to supervisor Audrey Bennett and she was rude. I was charged $265 to return the treadmill. I tried to contact the head of customer service Tony Ritchie and received no response. It is disbelieving how horrible their customer service is in this company. No one should buy from them.

NordicTracknordictrack a.c. t. elliptical part malfunction

Model #831 23896.0
                Serial # FF830G02719

Part - Left Crank Bracket (Manufactor Malfuction)
                rod sheered off from bracket at snap ring slot, causing a dangerous safty issue during use. This is definitly a part defect and safety issue, this should not be a customer responsibility. Replacement part plus shipping cost $134.19. I have paid for this replacement part, but would like a refund!!!... Please advise

Steve Kent
                Photos attached

nordictrack a.c. t. elliptical part malfunction

NordicTrackno support after the sale

I have owned a 2950 treadmill for 2 years and it is an awesome product. However the customer service after the fact is non existent. Excessive wait time on hold, chat will only take money email does not get returned.

I ordered a 2 year servicing with a 20% discount. They sales person told me the travel changes would be computed at check out. Nope. Weeks went by and I called the service company this had been assigned to. They checked and said the order had been cancelled and OBTW there would be a $200+ travel change. I said forget it and they informed all refunds must be obtained from Nordic Track directly. So here we go again. Sitting on hold, turned away by chat, no replay to email. Againits a great rpoduvct but after the sale service is horrible to non-existent

NordicTrackhas not been delivered

purchased Nordic track treadmill in early December with a delivery date of Dec 24 from white glove service from Ryder company. Here is where the trouble started and my main issue is that Nordic Track is impossible to reach. Incredibly poor customer service, in fact, no customer service. Ryder arrived with 2 men and immediately stated they could not move treadmill without 4 men but I had to request authorization. So they come to my house knowing they will not perform the job. After multiple attempts, Ryder gets authorization for 4 men and delivery is now today 1/6/2020. Again 2 men sent . This is now on Ryder but still have never reached a live person from Nordic track in a 2 week attempt. So unacceptable.It is obvious they do not care once you buy product. We also found out Nordic Track considers it delivered once it hits the service provider they have subbed it to, to deliver and set up. They charge you 350 dollars if you are to cancel. This is a disgrace. This is a company that people should be very wary of.

NordicTrackservice

i purchased a Nordictrack on 1/1/20. I later decided I wanted to cancel my order. On 1/2/20 I contacted customer service after holding for 25 minutes an Customer service operator answered the phone. I told him I wanted to cancel. After trying to persuade me for 10 minutes he then started to tell me I would have to pay a restock fee. I told him why. I told him I never received a call that i was informed that I would receive on delivery and on credit approval. he said why would someone call you. I said because of my initial conversion they said someone was gonna call. me.
                      i just think this guy was very pushy and I think this company bullies people into keeping this item even if they dont want it.

I dont want to buy from a company that borderline bullies and that you cant reach on the phone.

NordicTrackno response to offer of extended warranty

I received an offer for an extended warranty on my s22i bike on 11/22 from Cade Watterson, including a discounted iFit offer. That email states:- 'We give our customers 1 year from date of purchase to extend their warranty. You have until Dec 20, 2019 to extend your warranty on your machine. This is your last opportunity to add extended coverage on your machine.'.

I have responded 3 times on 12/7, 12/14 and 12/18 per the instructions in the email without any response:- 'You can simply just reply to this email if you have any questions or if you would like to take advantage of this offer; I can add it to your original order and use the same payment method or I can send you a secure payment link. '

Very frustrating for me as today is 12/20, and very unprofessional from Nordictrack to not even respond.

NordicTracknordictrack grand tour pro

I bought two of these in Nov 2018. Put one together to see if I liked it. Resistance never worked properly. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get through the phone line to the right person. After months of trying, took off of work early in Oct 2019 to call. Still took trying on 2 days. Finally got someone to order parts and promise to send out tech. Stupidly I made payment in advance for setup of second bike. Nearly 4 weeks later, I have called, chatted and emailed. Still no tech has reached out!! What the heck do I do w one broken bike and one that needs to be put together??? HELP!!

NordicTrackcommercial 2450

This company has terrible customer and shipping service.

after waiting 3 weeks for my order, they now claim that their 3rd party shipping company lost item. i now have to wait another 3 business day, if not found They reship and i have to start all over again with the shipping policy.if i don't want to wait ill have to cancel and pay the freight cost plus another 10% cancellation fee...Don't order from them !!!

3:24:31 PM - Server said : Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.

3:24:38 PM - Wyatt said : Hello Nelson Moreno. My name is Wyatt how can I help you?

3:24:45 PM - Nelson Moreno said : Order Number: ****** Tracking Number: ******

3:25:07 PM - Nelson Moreno said : last chat the operator didnt respond

3:25:17 PM - Wyatt said : Okay just give me a moment and I will look it over.

3:25:24 PM - Nelson Moreno said : need to know whats the hold up here.

3:25:36 PM - Nelson Moreno said : i ordered this on the 15th

3:27:58 PM - Nelson Moreno said : come on 4 min?

3:28:22 PM - Wyatt said : With this order it arrived to NSD but when the truck arrived, the item was not on the truck. We are doing a dock search with the freight company to locate the item.

3:29:12 PM - Nelson Moreno said : so am i suppose to know what is NSD?

3:29:38 PM - Nelson Moreno said : and this is exactly what i told the operator last week ould happen

3:30:30 PM - Wyatt said : NSD is the delivery company that has been assigned to delivery your item. With the dock search it takes at least 72 hours for the freight company to complete.

3:30:31 PM - Nelson Moreno said : so i should of bought this from the store to aviod this hassle?

3:31:25 PM - Nelson Moreno said : can i cancel the order and get all my money back?

3:31:48 PM - Wyatt said : If you would like to cancel your order you would need talk to our Billing and Returns Department. Phone number is [protected]

3:32:09 PM - Nelson Moreno said : un believable

3:33:13 PM - Wyatt said : You would need to talk to the Returns department about getting all your money back.

3:34:47 PM - Nelson Moreno said : where can i place a complaint?

3:35:15 PM - Nelson Moreno said : im also putting this transaction on social media...

3:35:59 PM - Wyatt said : If you would like to place a complaint here is a email. [protected]@iconfitness.com

3:37:51 PM - Nelson Moreno said

May 23, 2019

NordicTrack — nordictrack c990 treadmill breaks down and nobody cares to help at icon / nordictrack

We bought the C990 treadmill in may 2018. Last month the incline system broke down and did not work anymore...

NordicTracktreadmill

We bought the extended warranty after the original one was up after 12 months. The roller broke (never had this happen ever with past TMs), they came out and fixed it, this was in the first few months of owning it. Then, after 2 years the console buttons stopped working, I did the online chat. She was very sneaky, she asked me where I kept it, I told her the garage. Straight away she told me there was nothing they could do because it wasn't kept in the house, she said that the ‘extended warranty' info does state that. I can't find that anywhere and they should state this. The majority of people I know keep their exercise equipment in their garages. I've never had any issues with past machines, apart from fair ‘wear and tear'. This is an absolute scam, they haven't told me whether they will refund the money I paid for the warranty that I can't use. They make it as difficult as possible to do it, and all they say is ‘sorry, there's nothing I can do'. Terrible customer service and no business ethics at all.

Apr 05, 2019

Nordictrack Customer Service — shipping of treadmill

This purchase has now taken over 40 days and counting (tick tock). 1. If you want a nordictrack product buy...

NordicTrackhello I contacted icon canada but the problem is still not fixed.

It's still under warranty and Icon is refusing to fix or replace the part. They said there is nothing else they can do.
                                I know it can be fixed it just needs a new support arm on the left side. The right side is perfectly quite so I know the left wasn't machined properly
                                looking forward to hearing from you soon thank you
                                John Plut space saver se7i

NordicTracktl nordictrack c 1650

Our treadmill is not a year yet, we still have payments on it, and I cannot believe that it has already broken! We have called numerous times, at least a dozen times, to attain service on our Nordictrack treadmill. Each time, a representative says that we will be placed on high priority. That is a complete lie! We have yet to be contacted by a technician who is to service our treadmill. The first representative wanted to look at our treadmill, so we did a virtual chat. She said it was the motherboard. She sent us the part, we have waited for a technician, and still did not come. Then the second representative says, "Oh no, no, no, it is the motor." So, he sends us the motor. Still have both parts no technician and a broken treadmill. From then, I called almost 6 or 7 times to see when the technician would reach us. The response was, we will place you on high priority. Still to this day, we have no technician calling or coming to have our treadmill fixed. Finally, I was fed up. While waiting on the phone for 52 minutes, I requested a replacement or a refund. I was transferred to the refund department and they said the policy was within 30 days so they couldn't help. Then that representative transferred me to the warranty department, which also said, sorry, we can't help you but to get a repair be done. I want a replacement or my money back.

Consumer Information

Evening Phone: [removed]
                                  Fax:
                                  Email: [protected]@yahoo.com (email)

Desired Resolution: Replacement
                                  Desired Outcome: We would like either a replacement, refund, or a definite repair.
                                  Complaint Background

Not all of these questions are required. Please provide as much information as you have.
                                  1. Product/Service Purchased: [removed]
                                  2. Model Number: [removed]
                                  3. Contract, Account, or Policy #: Serial No. [removed]
                                  4. Order #: [removed]
                                  5. Purchase Date: 12/8/2017
                                  6. Date Problem First Occurred: 2/14/2019

Dates you complained to the company/organization
                                  7. First Date: 2/14/2019