Treadmill Doctor Logo

Treadmill Doctor

Having problems with Treadmill Doctor?

Treadmill Doctor Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 18576 Memphis, TN 38181-0576

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Treadmill Doctor Customer Service. Initial Treadmill Doctor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Treadmill Doctor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Treadmill Doctor. Discuss the issues you have had with Treadmill Doctor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Treadmill Doctor Complaints & Reviews

Treadmill DoctorsWalking deck

I bought a walking deck for my treadmill from them and they claimed its a "commercial grade"( allegedly). First of all there is nothing commercial grade about it, Its a simple piece of plywood with some kind of paint on it. and second, it does not match the original walking deck. It was 1/2" longer and was missing the 1/8" rubber mat and the mylar sheet on it. Third, it did not have pre-drilled holes in it. So obviously it did not work. Looks like they have one or two generic decks and that is what they sell. When I called to clarify, they told me it is "commercial grade" and it should work. Well guess what Sherlock, it does not, Since I had already drilled holes to put it in, they told me it can not be returned. now I am stuck with a useless piece of plywood that cost me 200 dollars.

The Treadmill Doctor — Fitness Equipment Parts

As a fitness equipment repair service based in the Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison areas, we order parts from...

Treadmill Doctor — False Reviews

Treadmill Dr is actually 2 very large guys (fat) that claim that they test fitness equipment for their...

Treadmill DoctorDid not send part

I had ordered a motor belt for my treadmill from treadmill doctor. I recieved an email to confirm my order. after 2 1/2 weeks waiting and never hearing from them, I called. Waited on hold for a few minutes then spoke with someone about the order. She was very short and not very polite. She put me on hold for a few more minutes then told me they had sent me an email that said there was a problem with my order. I looked through email and found nothing. I also looked through the spam mail and also nothing. I told her I didn't have an email from them except for the comformation email. So she argueed with me that they had sent it even though I had not deleted anything from my email. She then asked if I wanted to reorder the product, without even a sorry for the mix up.

Treadmill Doctor — Did not refund money on return item/No Customer Service

I bought a treadmill belt from treadmilldoctor. It did not fit properly. My mistake- so I had no problem with...

Treadmill DoctorPoor refund policy

We recently ordered a treadmill walking deck replacement from treadmilldoctor.com and paid for expedited costs to ensure timely delivery (costs of $24+ for shipping). The part not only did not arrive for over two weeks, treadmill doctor was slow to inform and then chose to order from another company to send our deck to us. When it arrived (over two weeks later, and our credit card had been charged since day 1), the part not only was incorrect, it was damaged.The process to replace it was insanely difficult, requiring us to take pictures of the wrong part, and then they asked if we wanted a refund or a replacement part! Of course, we asked for a refund, and found after the fact that the shipping and 15% restocking fee were removed from the costs, netting us a refund of $169 on a purchase of $225!!These practices seem certainly unfair and although it's their "Merchant Policy" in our incident, an exception should have been made considering all of our issues were based on their mistakes, not ours.

• St
          Streetsmart Oct 13, 2010

I ordered a replacement console overlay for my particular Nordic Track treadmill model. When I received the overlay, I installed as per the instructions which include the removal and subsequent destruction of the original one.
          Upon testing after installation, I discovered the new overlay did not work properly so I immediately contacted customers service. After many emails and sending pictures of the new and old overlays I was told that was the only overlay they had that would work on my model.
          Consider this: They never questioned whether the new overlay was damaged during shipping or installation, they knew right away that it was a design fault. A possibility that was not mentioned at any time prior to my purchase.
          They told me I had 15 days to return it for a refund.
          I explained I have a new overlay that does not work properly and the old one is destroyed. If I return this one I'll have nothing at all.
          I then asked for a partial refund explaining I should not have to pay full price for an overlay that is not fully functional.
          They told me full refund or nothing at all, so now I'm stuck having paid $149.00 to have my treadmill work even worse than before.

The Treadmill Doctor has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Treadmill DoctorTREADMILL REPAIR

I SENT THE TREADMILL DOCTOR THE PARTS ON MY TREADMILL THAT MIGHT BE BAD, AND THEY HAVE NEVER EMAILED ME BACK AND WILL NOT SEND MY PARTS BACK TO ME. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN MY OPINION. DONT SEND THEM ANY PARTS YOU WANT TO GET BACK, CAUSE THEY WILL KEEP THEM!!!

• Th
            This company is awful Jun 09, 2011

I am curious how you have resolved this issue. Treadmill Doctor is holding a part to our treadmill as well and will not return it. The rep, Josh, states that it is at a 3rd party vendor and that they are not going to pay the 25.00 to have it shipped back by itself. He further stated that whenever they get another part to ship to this 3rd party vendor they will ship my part back with that one to save them money!!!

• Ph
            PhillyGuy Mar 17, 2009

My experience with Treadmill Doctor was great, you may want to give them a call to get to the bottom of the issue. Chances are they didn't receive your email.

Treadmill Doctors — Has not sent our item, but took our money!

We ordered a belt from Treadmill Doctors on Jan. 8. Later we received an email that our item had been...