Menu
NordicTrack
reviews & complaints

NordicTrack
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

139 complaints
19 resolved 120 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of NordicTrack. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:58 pm EDT

NordicTrack - terrible customer service

My wife was a part time preschool teacher but had to return to full time work to help the family out with expenses. She was going to be facing some long hours during the winter and into the Spring. She struggled to find time to go to the YMCA anymore and stopped going altogether. So for Christmas I ordered a treadmill she could use in fleeting moments she might have free especially late at night when the gym would be closed.
I looked at a lot of brands but wanted to go with a name brand I thought I could trust so I bought a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 from the NordicTrack website.
It has been the worst online purchase I have ever made!
It arrived January 12th, 2011 and I put it together. It worked for about an hour. The display would not come on at first and we tried and tried and it would come on for a short time then turn off.
I went through the manual, talked to customer support about troubleshooting it and nothing worked. So they said they would come out and look at it. It took several weeks for someone to show up and now it’s early February.
They diagnosed the monitor was broken (no kidding). They supposedly ordered one. The only thing that ever showed up were cable ties. I called and they said it was ordered, etc etc. But nothing ever showed up.
Now it’s March 10th, 2011. I call because winter is almost over and my wife is exasperated. They can’t tell me what happened to the parts. They can’t track it (How can you NOT track an expensive computer part? I doubt they ever really shipped it. Now I ask for my money back and ask for a manager to call. No calls. I call back March 18th and speak to somene that can't explain why no one ever called but says a return has been processed. I asked for a supervisor to call me back……no call.
March 22nd – A large box arrives from Icon Fitness, who is the real company behind NordicTrack. Icon (www.iconfitness.com) makes several brands like "ProForm"and NordicTrack. Anyway this huge box has no instructions, no contact information, nothing. I call back. I am told I have to disassemble the treadmill myself, put it in the bx and a shipping company will call me to come and get it. This machine is 350 lbs! I cannot believe they wouldn’t after all this hassle come to my house and take it away themselves.
So it’s April 3rd. I am here with a huge box, a broken treadmill, no one has called to come get it. And I am out thousands that I don’t think I am ever going to get back. The worst part is my wife missed the opportunity to use it during the entire winter when she needed it most.
I even tried their social media outlets to NO avail….
I sent msgs to their twitter account @nordictracklive
I sent messages via their facebook page (which now does not support that feature)
I tried posting a review on the NordicTrack website stating my issues. Interesting enough it got deleted because it would have brought down the 5.0/5.0 star rating for the device. That was sleazy!

Also they call the model the “Commercial 1750” implying it is tough enough to be used in gyms which is why they charge more right? It has COMMERCIAL1750 in bright orange letters on the side of the machine BUT on a label underneath the treadmill says in BOLD letters “CONSUMER USE ONLY”. Isn’t that deceptive?

View 0 more photos

Nov 18, 2011 4:47 pm EST

NordicTrack does more than deceive. It's downright dishonest in its sales practices of bate and switch as well misrepresenting material facts. A class action suit needs to be brought against this company. I have a treadmill and exercise bike dead on arrival. The only thing NordicTrack will do is give you the run around and rhetoric. This Corporation is a business entity that you want to steer clear of. They practice the unethical principal of profit before service and quality. They sell poor quality products that they know don't work, then try to make money off of you, if you try to get what is clearly under warranty working properly. They also have a history of not servicing their products correctly. They will patch repair and replace with known defective components unti they get you out of warrenty! BEST ADVICE TO ALL CONSUMERS IS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH NORDICTRACK!

G
1:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To Potential Nordic Track Customers I have been a loyal nordic track customer for many years, and my use of your products has been very satisfactory, until recently. I bought a ski machine, my second one, in October of 2009, with out the extended warranty and in the last couple weeks a problem with one of the rollers developed and soon the machine ceased to...

3:12 am EDT

NordicTrack - continually shuts off / terrible customer service

Ordered treadmill (C-1250 for $1500) on Feb 21, 2011. Finally delivered on March 9, 2011. I put it together on March 11. Instructions were not very clear and the MANY bolts/screws needed were not clearly labeled and difficult to figure out. FINALLY got it together (2-3 hours). Within the first 24 hours we started to have problems. The treadmill will just shut down after about 7-10 minutes of use. We have to re-boot the console to restart it. The touchpad is really difficult to use and not very well calibrated (I've re-calibrated it 3 times already). I called customer service and was told they'd send technician out from some contracted company. That was 6 days ago. Stillwaiting to hear from them. I called NT again today. They said I should hear from the company with-in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS and that tomorrow was the last day. Of course this will be to set up an appointment, not see a technician. What a JOKE! Today is March 21--one month to the day I made my mistake and ordered a Nordic Track. After reading many reviews about their customer service department I now know I made a poor choice in my treadmill. Wish I would have read them beforehand. Now you are reading mine.

3 comments
Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear BOBO34356,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We aim to provide the very best in products and services to all our members, but from your post it is clear that we still have some work to do. We would like to better understand the situation that has caused you so much frustration, and discuss options we have to help moving forward. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (BOBO34356), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Brian S.
Social Media Moderator

Jan 25, 2014 2:05 pm EST

WONT EVER BUY FROM SEARS ANY THING

Jan 25, 2014 2:01 pm EST

HAVE THE WORST SERVIC I EVER HAD BOUGHT EXTEN SERVIC CONT WHAT A WAST OF MONEY PAID A 180 DOLLARS 3 YEAR IN HOME SERVIC SAID TEC LIVES OVER 200 MILES FROM MY HOME DO NO SELL SOME THING YOU CAN SERVIC THEN HAD THE ----- TO CALL GIVE 40 PERCENT OFF 139 DOLLARS FOR ONE YEAR OFF WHAT A JOKE I AN GRAND DA LAST COUNT OVE 150 FAMILY MEMBER AND TELL THEM ALL NOT TO BUY YOUR T MILL IF I STOP ONE PERSON I AM HAPPY ONE STEP AT A TIME MIGHT MADE DENT IN YOUR HEAD

6:42 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

During December 2004 I purchased a NordicTrack SL710 stationery excercise bike from Sears. It was listed at $349, but reduced to $249. I am a senior citizen and do not use it on a regular basis. After about a week the console stopped working so they sent me a new one. It uses 4 "D" batteries which is a nuisence because they have to be replaced every month...

C
5:56 pm EST

NordicTrack - thieves

The machine was complete assembly and was very hard to set up. I called the number for a technician to come and set up the eliptical and they ask for 160 dollars. What the thiefs!I endeded up doing the job all by myself. Idiots deceivers. Do not buy their machines unless you want to pay 160 plus dollars for their technician.I regret that I bought this thing is o big and akward. Buy the way no returns once you get you are stuck with it. Be smart don't buy their machines they weight a lot, take lot of space and they are hard to set up.

Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm EST

Dear Carioca43,
My name is Brady and I work for NordicTrack. I apologize for your disappointment in the cost of assembly. In order to provide a less expensive unit, we elected to give the customer the option whether to pay for professional assembly or allow the customer to assemble. Most customer's appreciate this and those wanting to assemble on their own find it not to difficult. I agree, they are heavy units and two people make the process much easier. I am not sure where you purchased the unit from, but when purchased directly from us there is a 30 day return period. If you have any questions or comments, please email me at onlinesupport@iconfitness.com. If anybody else needs assistance, please send me an email. I am eager to lend a hand.

12:40 am EST

NordicTrack - nordic track treadmill ntl080091

I purchased a Nordic Track Treadmill Model NTL080091 on 1/9/11 from Sears in Portland Oregon. Paid for delivery and installation as well as a 3 year on-site repair/service contract. The product has not worked since the day after it was installed. I called Nordic Track at [protected] to have them come and fix it. I was told by Jake that it would be 3-5 BUSINESS days before someone would even call me to schedule a service call with. I waited and no one called. On the 6th day I called them back and talked to Rich. He told me that he wouldlokk into the matter and it would be between 1-2 business days before he could get back to me with status. I asked him how long after someone called me would it take for them to come out and fix the machine> He said this being January, it could be a few weeks! So I am looking at 1 1/2 months from the time of my first call for someone to come out and fix a brand new machine! I am going to be asking Sears to take back their machine under their 90 day return policy and will take Nordic Track to small claims for the restocking, delivery fees etc. that Sears may deduct. So much for buying anything from Nordic Track again.

7:32 am EDT

NordicTrack - after assembling the machine, I found it was loud and not smooth as advertised

I purchased the NordicTrack elliptical from Sears last month because I thought they were a good quality company. After assembling the machine, I found it was loud and not smooth as advertised. The machine was inspected after 2 wks of waiting for Icon Fitness repair to respond and it was determined to be defective. There was no repair for the machine, only repair. The company has promised a replacement it. Over a month has passed and Icon Fitness still cannot give me a date that I will have a replacement. Best they can do is "maybe" 2-3 weeks longer.

Sep 29, 2010 5:49 pm EDT

Kumbarr,

I'm sorry to hear that it has taken so long to get a replacement for you. I would hope that by now you should have your new one, if not please send me an email with your contact info so that I can check the status of it. You can reach me at jesse.younker@iconfitness.com

Thanks
Jesse Y.

2:50 pm EDT

NordicTrack - non existent customer service

In February of this year, I bought a NordicTrack Freestrider 35 S. It is a fitness machine. The clerk at Sears also sold me an iFit module, saying that it would help me track my progress. When we put the machine together, the sensor was broken and we had to wait a month to get the new parts.

After it was fixed, we started using the machine for workouts. There were preprogrammed workouts that worked very well for my wife and me. Then I made the big mistake of putting the iFit module in. It proceeded to completely reprogram the machine such that, in order to keep the minimal rpm rate going, I had to get my heart rate up into the 180's. Which for a fifty year old male is danger territory. (I am a physician and know what I'm a talking bout.)

I wrote to ICON customer service (the parent company) and asked that they. Restore the programming. I got a message back, stating that they had received "numerous complaints" and that they were going to reprogram the machine back to the way it was before "within a week.". After two weeks had gone by, I called ICON customer service to ask when they were going to do that. The first night, I was put on hold for half an hour and then told I needed to talk with iFit, who had just closed for the evening. Tonight, I was again routed to iFit, and spoke with a CSR for an hour.

He told me that they had reprogrammed the machine because the original program was defective. I told him that it worked just fine for me and please put it back to the way it used to be. He quite snottily told me that, "we don't keep the old programming around on a shelf on the off chance that someone might like the old program." I told him about the concerns about the cardiac stress that was engendered by their program. He told me that their program was correct and implied that was too out of shape to be using their product.

I asked to get my money back, since the machine is unusable in its current condition. He told me I would have to take it back to Sears. It weighs about three hundred pounds and does not have a transportation lock down mode.

I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me that they were too important to talk with customers. I asked to speak to the complaint department and he gave me the address to write to the company president. Yeah right. Like that's going to make a dent in the corporate indifference.

I called Sears and asked them to come and pick up their machine. the clerk there actually apologized. (The first I had heard all night.) He said that his manager was going to call ICON and discuss the matter with them and that she would get back with me.

So the moral of the story is, ICON doesn't give a fig about their products working right or the health of their customers as long as they can get your money and have their Customer Service Department fend off all attempts at getting made right. I guess my attorney is going to earn a few hundred bucks on this one.

Aug 26, 2014 9:51 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We were very excited to place our order for the new FS9i. We
were told if we paid the extra $250 for the “white glove with assembly” feature
we would have nothing to worry about and our FS9i would be set up and
calibrated in our home in two weeks. I
received an email with tracking information from Nortic Track when they charged
our debit card. I checked the tracking
daily, like a kid waiting for Christmas.
It took several days for there to be any initial movement on the order
at all, but I figured a large company like Nordic Track had this down to a
science by now and there was no reason for worry.

As the two weeks went by, I noticed little movement on the
UPS Freight tracking website. I called
UPS Freight and all they could tell me is that it was in transit. I called Nordic
Track customer service and spoke with a very rude man named Jarem. I was told if I wasn’t willing to wait until
my item arrived, I could return it. Even though neither Jarem nor UPS Freight
could tell when it would arrive or where it was. All they could tell me is that
it was in transit.

I called “Shipping and Returns” where I found a different
tone from the company. We worked with UPS Freight to find and reroute the
shipment due to the fact that the shipment was routed to a company that did not
provide the “white glove with assembly”. After several calls to multiple
locations (UPS and various logistical companies) no one could tell me where my
FS9i was or when it would be at my house. Their best guess was between the 4th
and the 11th of the following month. Almost another three weeks.
After many more calls to the shipping and returns to work with them it was
clear despite their best effort, they simply would not be able to get the job
done in a timely manner. I informed them I would just like the item
returned. I was told that it would take
four to six weeks for them to return my money so I asked to talk to the
supervisor.

The supervisor got on the line and reiterated that it would
take four to six weeks for them to return our money to our account. When I
asked why, I was told that the company had to receive the product back prior to
releasing the money. I informed the
supervisor we had never received the FS9i. I was told that it didn’t matter, it
was my financial responsibility until it was returned by UPS Freight. She
informed me, that she was already being nice enough to waive the restocking
fees. We argued this point for a few
minutes when I told her it was pointless and I needed to talk to her boss. She
informed me that she was the boss and the only one above her was the president
of Nordic Track. Finding this hard to believe I asked for their contact
information and was refused. I repeated
the request and was told if I wanted it that bad I could look it up on line.

This is totally unacceptable. It took them four to six
seconds to withdraw the money and the item has never been in my possession. It
should not take four to six weeks to get my money back. I will need that money returned before I can
find a better company to work with.

4:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought an Elite zi treadmill, with extended warranty in January last year. At 15 months old, the base plate cracked completely down the middle, damaging the belt. I'm 215 pounds, hardly excessive and it is used for c. 6 hours a week. Called UTS, placed and order for replacements, was told it should be about a week - great. Called again after two week...

L
4:26 pm EDT

NordicTrack - useless

On February 27, 2010, I purchased a Nordic Track treadmill from Sears in Jacksonville, AR. From reviews, Nordic Track was rated top of the market. After testing several models I selected the T9 ci model. I paid $999 plus tax for the treadmill. I also paid $199 for installation and $275 for the 5 year extended warranty.

I was very excited about my purchase. Sears scheduled delivery and informed me that Nordic Track would be calling to set up an installation appointment. After a week, I still did not hear from anyone. I called customer service. After several calls to customer service across a three day span, finally a tech contacted me to set up installation.

It took the tech 5 hours to install the treadmill. The reviews on your website state customers were able to put it together in 2 or 3 hours. The tech said the wire was not long enough but he would make it work. The heart rate mechanism would not work correctly. The belt stopped working on day 3. I calledcustomer service on March 13. After following the troubleshooting instructions, the customer service rep instructed me to follow the steps to remove the motor cover. After the cover was removed, to call back and get more help.

I informed the rep that I paid 199 to have it installed. Also, why would I go through the trouble of removing the cover only to call back and be placed on hold again? I asked the rep if his time was more valuable then mine, a customer. He told me he was not allowed to stay on the phone long with customers. I insisted on a repair appointment. For 199, I should not have to remove any covers or try to fix any wiring issues.

I was told that a tech would call within 3 to 5 business to schedule repair. Friday was the 5th business day. I begin to get considered because no one had called. I had the same problem during installation and a supervisor had to escalate the issue to get it resolved. I called customer service on March 19th and requested a supervisor. I had to argue with the customer service rep for 30 minutes. She refused to give me a supervisor. Then she put me on hold for 20 minutes and came back to inform me they were now closed and someone would call me on Monday.

I called back and got a different rep. I was then informed the call center was 24/7 but supervisors go home at 6pm. She informed me she was escalating the issue with the tech and putting in the forms to have a supervisor call me on Monday. By Monday afternoon, no one had call. I called back only to be told that the supervisors were in a meeting all day and someone would call before the night was over. Again no one called. I then calledSears. After telling my ordeal to the store manager, he offered to escalate the service call. I informed him that Nordic Track had lost me as a customer. I did not want to be stuck with a machine that I could not get serviced in the future. The treadmill will be returned to Sears for a full refund.

I wrote a review on the website and your company refused to publish it. I’m writing you this letter in hopes that you will address the issues inCustomer Service for future customers. I personally will never deal with your company again. I have also enclosed a copy of the review I submitted and the response from an online representative over a week later. Clearlycustomer service is not a high priority with your company. Your technology is at the top of the market. I felt I would get the level of service of which I paid. I was gravely disappointed.

2 comments
Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm EST

I purchased a treadmill in 2012. I selected one because it had "IFIT" - which allowed me to download maps (including a selection of free ones) as well as program my own maps based on google maps. In 2014 they changed it - and now I can only use those features if I pay $10/month. Even the maps I created when it was free, and/or downloaded when it was free, are no longer available to me.

T
Jul 15, 2015 12:10 pm EDT

I am so upset that I don't know where to start. About 4 weeks ago I was running at a 15% incline at 12mph and then tried to stop like I do when am running at lower mph, but the treadmill didn't stop. I ended up falling and hurt myself real bad, thankfully I didn't loose my life by hitting my head. I knew I wasn't crazy, that I did press the stop button and also removed the emergency key but the norditrack did not stop until later. It took at least 15 second before it started to slow. I was so traumatized and it took days before I could even go into my workout room again. This has happen twice again after the initial incident. The most recent happened less than an hour ago. I stopped it and took off the emergency button but it won't stop. I had to yell for my husband because I was so scared I would fall again. He ran upstairs before the Norditrack stopped. I still have wounds all over my leg and I remember how much pain I was in, when the initial incident happened. I can't even wear dresses or shorts this summer due to my injuries and now, another malfunction from your treadmill. I have tried calling, but your center is closed. Do you guys realize people can loose their lives on your treadmill? I have ran all through my life so I'm not new to this. I can't imagine stopping a treadmill that keeps going even when you remove emergency button? I need a call back.
Update:
This is the 3rd week since I contacted Nordictrack and I am yet to receive a call back. They never offered to send a technician to come look at the treadmill, instead the rep via phone and Internet stated they were filing an injury claim. I was told to unplug my machine and the legal department will be calling me in 2weeks. Their machine is not even a year old since my husband bought it for me. I don't have a treadmill to use and they still have not called me. The only thing I have to show for all this are wounds and scars on my legs.

D
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I will try to keep this short. Purchased a Nordictrack Elliptical, product #NTEW50707.0 and received it in mid September of 2009. I also purchased a 5 year warranty, all of this was purchased straight from the Nordictrack website. The machine's console broke on December 8th, placed an order for a replacement, took 7 days to get, took 5 minutes to replace...

2:29 pm EST

NordicTrack - offering assistance

Dear Customers,

I work for Nordic Track in Customer Service. I realize that by coming to this site you are either venting your frustration in an effort to get help or doing research on a new purchase. I am committed to providing first rate cutomer support and do apologize in advanze for issues you are having. Please contact me if you need any assisstance with anything and I will be able to help you.

Thanks
[protected]@gmail.com

T
12:28 pm EDT

NordicTrack - irresponsible corporation

Nordic Track is Irresponsible with its service warranty. Huge delay in getting service (have not yet received), rude customer service. They take you money for the warranty but don't want to follow through on providing the service. Rating should not be "Please Improve" because I feel no need to be civil with this company after the treatment I have received.

Details:
I got a Nordic Track Treadmill from Sears and bought an Extended Service Warranty, which is serviced by UTS. This has been the most annoying and unhelpful company ever in getting service on a warranty.

I called over a month ago, and had the hassle of not being recognized in their system even though I was looking at the receipt with my warranty information on it. After that was figured out no thanks to them, I scheduled service. They wanted me to give them the details of what was wrong and then diagnose it over the phone without ever having seen it. Then, they would ship out the parts, which were on back order and took half a month to get to my house. AFTER that, I was expected to call the local sub-contractor to get service. The local sub-contractor came in the beginning of October and realized they had diagnosed the wrong thing and ordered more parts from UTS. That was in the beginning of the month. It is now almost the end of the month and I have yet to receive three parts that are needed. This is over a month since I first reported the problem

I have been very persistent in following up, and have received rude or flaky customer "service" every time. They would tell me parts shipped that day when in fact they had not. They would give me no ETA for when they could ship those parts. In fact, one woman would not hand me over to her supervisor after I told her I wanted to speak with them about the fact that it was over a month. She had the gall to tell me I should cancel my plan.

They take your money and run. Nordic Track and Sears, both of whom I used to respect, should be ashamed of handing its warranty plan over to such an irresponsible corporation.

9:33 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a Nordic Track Eliptical it continues to have the same problems. I bought my extended warrenty through Sears at the time of purchase for 3 years. Sears sold my warrenty to UTS who now services my eleptical. I have called to have my product serviced and it has been a month now with no one from the company contacting me on when they will come and fix...

C
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a Nordic Track product by phone from the company (known as Icon Health and Fitness). I asked for their 4-month same as cash finance offer. Upon receiving the first account statement, I noted a $39 "Annual Fee" on the statement. I first called the account processing company (HC Procesing Center of Lowell, AR) and spoke to Mario. I explained...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought ASR 700 Illiptical machine in Sears store in Wichita, Ks. on Dec. 1st. They were to have been delivered to Garden City Sears store on Dec. 5th. It did not get there unti Dec. 14. While trying to put it together I am missing parts and have parts that do not go with machine. I have ordered parts that I know for sure I am missing at present time...

NordicTrack - poor service

I submitted an order on the NordicTrack Website on Nov 26, 2007. On Nov 28, we were contacted to review delivery information. On Dec 3, we received an email stating our elliptical had been shipped and we would have it in a few days. It is now Dec 11, we still do not have our product. There is no shipping status on the Freight Company website either. We called to inquire on the status of the shipment and were provided with the freight companies phone number. Called them, they have no information on our shipment. NordicTracks repsponse: it may not have been scanned yet. The truck will not go out with 1 item on it. Nordic Track's website states an item will be received within 2 weeks. I ordered from NordicTrack instead of Sears because I thought I would get better service.

3 comments
I
Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm EDT

Dear Customer,
I apoligize for posting a second time but I gave you incorrect information. My true email address is cstechops@iconfitness.com. So if you want to receive some free merchandise please contact me. Thanks.

Cameron
Icon Health & Fitness
Customer Care
July 3, 2009

I
Jul 03, 2009 4:26 pm EDT

Dear Customer,
I represent Icon Health & Fitness and from your post on complaintsboard.com I see you were upset. I'm not sure of your machines current state but want to help. If you could let me know if your machine is now up and functioning or still causing you grief I will be able to help. I hope you are able to now enjoy it. We truly want our customers happy and want to offer you an accessory or a promo code that can be used on our website as store credit. That way you can get something for the troubles you had. All we ask is that you remove your comments posted on complaintsboard.com. If you are willing to do this please email me back. Please put attn:Cameron Oper 8 somewhere in the email heading. Thanks.

Cameron
Icon Health & Fitness
Customer Care

F
Mar 30, 2009 8:06 pm EDT

I bought a defective Nordictrack elliptical from Sears and have been dealing with Nordictrack service - Icon Fitness for over a month and still have no replacement from the company. They no longer are committing to a 2 wk delivery and there is no date of expected shipment just that it will arrive about a week after it is shipped. Sears service is far better. At least you get to talk to a real person who will actually do something to remedy the situation.

L
12:00 am EST

NordicTrack - lack of customer service skills!

They lack extreme customer service skills. Do not offer expediting of parts when products have not been packaged. Treats customers rudely, not good with problem resolution. Expects customers to eat up costs for their mistakes. Purchased treadmill and cannot use until part that was not packaged to put machine together is sent. Stated I am responsible for the cost of having item needed sent overnight. Then tells me to throw extra item away when I asked if I should return part I don't need, but they're concerned about being cost effective.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased an elliptical trainer, the NordicTrack CX 998 on August 20, 2006, from Nordictrack.com. Finally got a delivery three weeks later. After using the machine for one week the resistance stopped working. I phoned the customer service department who trouble shooted the problem and said they would send me a new part and a service technician from Service...

NordicTrack contacts