Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdomwinning prize

S Review updated:

I received sms that my mobile number was among 100, 000, 000 winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 200 000.00 gbp. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: [protected]@yahoo.com, after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by city link ltd, scottish citylink coaches ltd, mail id - [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk. Unfortunately I pay the amount rs.13940.00 inr. I need a confirm if that is real or not. Expecting your mail urgent. B'cos the consern person is in india aking more amount to pay to customs to claim the prize amount. My mobile number [protected], (India)

My e-mail is: [protected]@yahoo.com

With regards
M. Sreekumar

winning prize

Mary Rose de Vega Feb 07, 2021

I would not take anything for payment from anyone this belong to Roman transmitted astronomical clock this belong to the kingdom
    With my father Pope Paul ii do i STAND

• Pa
    patil sandesh Dec 05, 2016

hi i am sandesh patil, i also have recieved the 2016 Nokia aeard draw worth of 950000 gbp. is it true ir fake? please reply me for this. and mail id id [email protected]

• Mu
    Muhammed latheef Apr 09, 2016

Sir I have received your email from Nokia U.K.(Dr [email protected])Nokia award winner U.K.2016
    Please complete information reply
    It's a mail true or false.

• He
    HemanthGowda Aug 18, 2015

Hey guys me too have received the same sms and now i think that they are really cheaters but if anyone have any other idea about the prize please contact me on yourself- [email protected] if iot's a real winning prize please contact me...

• Ra
    Ramalaksh Jun 23, 2015

Hello
    Iam Rama & I have recieved the same thing " your number has emerged winner of 90 lakh & laptop from nokia IAP promo. Send your contact detaits & batch no to [email protected]"
    Is it real or fake ?

kanakkampalayam
    kanakkampalayam(po)
    tiruppur-641666

Marie Landleven Apr 21, 2015

I am Marie Landleven by name, currently living in California, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 5th 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $108, 000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Julian Smith He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more.You can contact her through her email: [email protected] OR view their Website: http://juliansmithsloan20.wix.com/julianloan

• Ca
    CAHYA GOUTAM Apr 12, 2015

I am CAHYA GOUTAM an i live in UK. I wanted a loan badly to start a
    business of my own because I realize working for other people makes the
    owner of the business richer, I came across a post on a site were i can get
    a loan without any collateral or credit card. To cut the long story short i
    applied for the loan and i the company was able to give me a loan of
    $50, 000 to start my business and now my business is growing well and have
    been able to pay half of the loan within the space of 2 years. My friends i
    decided to share this testimony with everyone if you want any type of loan
    please contact JULIA NAVARO at [email protected], am very
    positive he will be willing to help.

• Da
    Daniel2200 Apr 08, 2015

Hello Everyone I am Daniel Steve from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became restless and desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw a comment from a friend called William Ken and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr Mason Diego who controls a firm called Diego Loan Company, So i applied for a loan sum of ($170, 000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account in less than 48hrs, that was how i was able to get back on my feet to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan without collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans/ schedule, to please contact Mr Mason Diego. You can contact him through his email: [email protected]

shals19 Mar 09, 2015

Hello I received a msg saying "your number has emerge winner of Rs.90lakhs & laptop in nokia promo.
    To claim send ur name adress, cell no. batch no to [email protected]"
    I would like to know whether this msg is true and can i reply to this??
    please reply to the email id: [email protected]
    please reply as soon as possible...

• So
    som 1989 Mar 02, 2015

Hello I am Soma, even i have received mail from : NOKIA® <[email protected]> saying that Your Email as been Award of 750, 000 in the 2015 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 Nokia Lumia 1520 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop .For more inquiry contact Nokia corporate officer And also send a copy of this mail . Is this true of Fake or someone is playing a game with us ? Please reply to my email id : [email protected]

• Muza Feb 15, 2015

On hearing about the award from NOKIA, I was first shocked . First I inform my sincere thanks to god and especially to NOKIA company.Today is holiday(sunday) .I will send 25000 INR tomorrow itself with great thanks.when you come IndiraGandhi International AirPort I will surely come to receive you with my family.Now we are very exciting and thrilling about my award.Now I am waiting for your precious reply"

• Muza Feb 15, 2015

Dear T.M Ebrahim,

We are glad to inform you that your funds will be transferred to your account through the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI). This is to inform you that Processing Manager (Dr. Osbourne White) has been assigned to visit your country (INDIA) and co-ordinate with the RBI to get your winning funds transferred successfully to your account. The Processing Manager will arrive (Indira Gandhi International Airport) in New Delhi tomorrow morning and will proceed to the RBI to co-ordinate with them to get your funds transferred to your nominated account. All these details has being sent to the RBI and they will also get in touch with you directly immediately the Processing Manager summit your file.

Also to inform you that the RBI has asked you to pay for the Administration Fee of Rupees 24, 950 INR. This Administration Fee comprises of Registration Fee Rupees 10, 500, Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty 8, 500 and Clearance Fee Rupees 5, 950 INR. So the total is Rupees 24, 950 INR. To avoid any delay, we advise that you keep Rupees 24, 950 INR ready and send scan copy of your PHOTO ID, One Passport Size Photograph and Your Bank Account Information to the Processing Manager on his e-mail id ([email protected]) before the Processing Manager arrives India morning, to enable him fulfill the normal procedures of the RBI. You are to pay the RBI charges to them as per instructed by RBI. Immediately the Processing Manager arrives India he will contact you and proceed to the RBI. Attached to this mail is Dr. Osbourne White ID Proof Copy.

Note: The Processing Manager can only proceed to your given residence address after the full and final transfer from the RBI along with all the Vital documents to be given to you. We advise you keep your Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182 Secret and Confidential until our Processing Officer arrives your door step for a maximum security of our agent and yourself.

Please note that the RBI will demand for the list charges below:
    Registration Fees : 10, 500 INR

Air
    BA0257.
    AI
    15TH FEB
    London, England, UK (LHR-Heathrow)

09.25 PM

16TH FEB
    08.40AM
    Delhi(DEL)

According to the flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrive in New Delhi from where our Processing Manager will contact you first then head towards RBI to co-ordinate the transfer of your funds. Also attached to this mail is the copy of the Passport of Dr. Osbourne White for you to recognize him.
    If you have any Comment or Questions, call our Customer Care Department on: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] for more clarification. Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.
    DR._OSBOURNE_WHITE_ID_PROOF..jpg.pdf

• Contact scam investigation department E-mail:[email protected]

shashi1234 Feb 06, 2015

hey guys me too have recieved the same sms and now i think that they are really cheaters but if anyone have any other idea about the prize please contact me on [email protected] if iot's a real winning prize please contact me ASAP...

nokia mobile winner Feb 06, 2015

I am a Nokia mobile vinner in 2014. I am winning Indian currenci 5 crore but not coming any mail or parcel please send any one

• Ra
    Rajneesh Srivastava APC Feb 03, 2015

Nokia co-operation united kingdom
    Nokia house. summit avenue southwoods
    Farnborough hampshire gu14 0nag, uk.

Your email as been award of 750, 000 in the 2015 nokia award draw and 2 nokia lumia 1520 mobile phones, new sony vaio laptop. for more inquiry contact nokia corporate officer and send a copy of this mail to

Name: bradley anderson powell mr.)
    Click reply to submit following information
    Nokia co-operation will required the following personal details.

Full names:
    Mother’s name:
    Mother’s age:

Nokia co-operations®
    © nokia 2015. all rights reserved
    I have found this mail plz tell fake or right

My contact no. Is [protected] and my email I'd is [email protected]

shipra singh Feb 02, 2015

My email I'd and photograph has been sent I m afraid that they can miss used these information

shipra singh Feb 02, 2015

Plz sir I also got this messages and replied but what to do now please help me please

shipra singh Feb 02, 2015

Sir plz help me I also recieved that type of information my email I'd is [email protected]ail.com my contact no. Is [protected]

• Yu
    Yugal jangra Jan 03, 2015

I received a message that l has won 1.2 Million pounds ...
    my cell no. [protected] & [email protected] ...
    please takes any solution...

nokia mobile winner Dec 24, 2014

I am suresh d vaddar and I have received sms and chech as' your number has emerge Winner of Rs50000000/- and in nokia mobile already chech is came in to my email . Is thIs true or not . any one mater send to my email id. : [email protected]

• Iw
    iworld Nov 28, 2014

Dear sir,

We are glad to inform you that your funds will be transferred to your account through the reserve bank of india (rbi). this is to inform you that processing manager (dr. osbourne white) has been assigned to visit your country  (india) and co-ordinate with the rbi to get your winning funds transferred successfully to your account. the processing manager will arrive (indira gandhi international airport) in new delhi tomorrow morning and will proceed to the rbi to co-ordinate with them to get your funds transferred to your nominated account. all these details has being sent to the rbi and they will also get in touch with you directly immediately the processing manager summit your file.

Also to inform you that the rbi has asked you to pay for the administration fee of rupees 24, 950 inr. this administration fee comprises of registration fee rupees 10, 500, foreign exchange stamp duty 8, 500 and clearance fee rupees 5, 950 inr. so the total is rupees 24, 950 inr. to avoid any delay, we advise that you keep rupees 24, 950 inr ready and send scan copy of your photo id,  one passport size photograph and your bank account information to the processing manager on his e-mail id  ([email protected]) before the processing manager arrives india morning, to enable him fulfill the normal procedures of the rbi. you are to pay the rbi charges to them as per instructed by rbi. immediately the processing manager arrives india he will contact you and proceed to the rbi. attached to this mail is  dr. osbourne white id proof copy.

Note: the processing manager can only proceed to your given  residence address after the full and final transfer from the rbi along with all the vital documents to be given to you. we advise you keep your reference number npdc - 098154. batch number nuk qy-3lj4. ticket  number 64-mxew. serial number 182 secret and confidential until our processing officer arrives your door step for a maximum security of our agent and yourself.

Please note that the rbi will demand for the list charges below:
    Registration fees                            : 10, 500 inr

Air
    Ba0257.
    Ai
          28th november
     london, england, uk (lhr-heathrow)

09.25 pm

29th november
    08.40am
      delhi (del)

According to the flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrive in new delhi from where our processing manager will contact you first then head towards rbi to co-ordinate the transfer of your funds. also attached to this mail is the copy of the passport of dr. osbourne white for you to recognize him.
    If you have any comment or questions,  call our customer care department on: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]  for more clarification. thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.

Its fake or true?

shahram khaleghi Nov 18, 2014

In the name god

Hello
    I have received an email from nokia connection people of “nokia company limited “ tray appendix 1. this email says : I be winner of year of 2014 of nokia mobile company ltd united kingdom, for 500, 000, gbp (five hundred thousand great britain pounds).

Is it true or scam or untrue?
    Too I have recevied an email from bank of ayudhya thailand tray appendix 2.
    Is it true or scam or untrue?

Please check and say to me know again. if I be a winner of 500.000 gbp, please say to me by my email, and that I must what to do?
    Please say to me fast. my email : [email protected]
    Thanks.
    Shahram khaleghi

• Ab
    ABINAYA Nov 14, 2014

i received mail like this i wnt to know this fake or real

• Ab
    ABINAYA Nov 14, 2014

I received mail from nokia 2014 award I want to know this is fake or real???

• Sr
    sridhar.k Oct 03, 2014

I am sridhar.k and I have received sms as' your number has emerge Winner of Rs9000000/- and laptop in nokia iap to claim send your name.adres.cell no..sex and bstch no to [email protected]' . Is thIs true or fake .

• Mf
    M.Faisal Naveed Sep 30, 2014

My Name is M.Faisal Naveed and i am from Pakistan my Cell No is +[protected] e.mail ID is [email protected]

Is this True...?????????

NOKIA® <[email protected]> Sep 13
    to NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
    Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
    Your Email ID as been Award of 750, 000 in the 2014 NOKIA AWARD DRAW IN UK And 2 Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop.For more inquiry contact Nokia corporate officer: NAME: BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL MR.)
    Telephone no: +44-[protected], +44-[protected]
    Click reply to submit following information NOKIA CO-OPERATION will required the following Personal Details
    Full Names:
    Mother Age:
    NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS® (c) 2014 NOKIA Copyright

• Tw
    twipu87 Sep 17, 2014

Do not sent money or ID...i thing its a terrorist/cyber criminal Fake sMS/Email...they are Demanded me 24950/- indian money...Nokia Mobile Company sms Fake SMS...

• Tw
    twipu87 Sep 17, 2014

Nokia mobile company sent me a Fake SMS and email...they are demand me 24590/- indian rupee...they are also Fake...i Think its a terrorist/Cyber Criminal mail

ANTI FRAUDULENT OFFICER Sep 12, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

iamjack Sep 11, 2014

what if someone has given few info about them to them and then knew its fraud ??? will that person be in any trouble as they have given their name and place??

Maria Soreata Sep 09, 2014

My nameis Maria Soreata i have received below message.itstrue or false

nokia company Sep 08, 2014

they are cheaters dont belive be safe ... please do not give money in any manner.. fraud company

• Ad
    Adaeze Aug 02, 2014

I receive a text message from this number +[protected] that I have won £850000 pounds on the Nokia UK promo and that I have to send my name and mobile number to [email protected] want to confirm if its true or not.

• Dh
    Dhirandra patel Aug 02, 2014

Dear sir
    Meri Complaint Yah h ki I am Winner But Mujhe Price Nahi diya Gaya

ian richards Jul 31, 2014

No its fake me also received that mail

ian richards Jul 31, 2014

Hey guys this is richards one uk person called me and said iam now in delhi tomorrow morning i send u one sbi ac no plz deposite 17800, rupee in that acount then u will receive a check for 700000 great britan pounds the custom officer will withdraw the check and nokia lumia 920 mobile to u plz be alert they are all really well cheters

ian richards Jul 31, 2014

They are really cheaters lary smith one uk person called me and said deposite 17800 in sbi bank ac then they will deliver their prize amount.They are really cheaters dont belive them