Nokia 2007 Lottery Promotionfake lottery winning email

A

The above email is a fake! Beware!

Here it is the mail :

Nokia communications
1o4 nokia drive
Stamford sw1v 3dw
London, united kingdom.

The nokia 2007 online lottery promotion

We are pleased to inform you, the result of the first online promotion program conducted by united kingdom nokia communications in collaboration with the united kingdom national lottery. Your email address is among the (30) thirty lucky winners who won & pound;320, 000.00 (Three hundred and twenty thousand british pound sterling) each on the nokia connecting people promotion programme.

You were entered as an independent candidate and your email was attached to ticket number (—) and ballot number (Bt—). The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 100,000,000 e-mail addresses of individuals and mobile phone users picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (Topaz) from a database of over 250,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. Please note that your lucky ticket and ballot numbers falls within our african booklet representative (Nokia office) in south africa. This lottery is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulations (Iagr).

To file for your claim, please contact your claims agent. Call him immediately you receive this notification and furnish him with your winners information's as stated below via his email address and also send to him any of your identification copy, either your international passport or national identity card for the processing:

Ticket number:
Ballot number:

Winners informations
1. Full names:... ...
2. Address:... ...
3. Sex:... ... ...
4. Age:... ... ...
5. Marital status:... ...
6. Occupation:... ...
7. Telephone no :... ...
8. Fax number:... ...
9. E-mail address:... ...
10. Country of origin:... ... ...
11. Amount to be claimed... ... ...

Mr. Paul morgan
Claims/customer service department
South african nokia office
Email: ([protected]@gmail.com)
Tel: + [protected]

You are to keep all nokia lottery information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is very important, as double claiming will not be entertained and will result to disqualification). This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

*staffs of nokia communications worldwide are not to partake in this lottery.
Accept our heartily congratulations once again!
Mrs. Grace anderson.
(Online coordinator)

Nokia communications
1o4 nokia drive
Stamford sw1v 3dw
London, united kingdom.

Attention: winner.

This is in response to your email to this office for claiming lottery prize, we have verified on the system and confirmed with the uk nokia lottery board that your reference and batch numbers are legitimate, the valued prize still valid. Your email address is selected via computer ballot system as a winner.

The above payment of your lottery prize upon due approval shall be executed after normal routine formalities in accordance with the email lottery board's regulations on prize claim.

Please find attached the "winning certificate", kindly write to us how you want this winning sent to you for immediate processing of your fund prize with our paying bank hsbc bank south africa who will be sending you a certified bank draft for you to cash in any bank of your choice or bank to bank transfer in anyway you want.

You are advised to call the telephone numbers herein for more guidelines and clarifications on this matter. This is very important!

Waiting for your call.

Paul morgan (Mr
Tel. +[protected]

Waiting for an answer,

Best regards,
Valeriu arsene

• Sp
    s priya Jul 05, 2010

me too received the same...whether it is true or fake...i want to know that...if it is a fake one, , please take action for those people...

• Ge
    genocrates bolaños ruiz Jul 05, 2010

hola señores mi nombres es genocrates bolaños ruiz soy de cali colombia, sali favorecido con el lote no [protected]/188 y el numero ganar fue gb8701/lprc mi numero de celular es [protected] espeero la respuesta o atrabes del imail, espero me notifiquen se es verdad a ver como ago para reclamarlo aqi en colombia gracias por la atencion prestada.

• 63
    6300 May 22, 2010

hello, i had one email from cash award about i winne to electeronic selection, after he want me informasion after i had one email from bank of america about transfer my winne.my email is ([email protected]) i don't be sure. please helpe me.

sahukari srinivasarao(sklm) Mar 29, 2010

This online lottery is completely fake. don't be considered this lottery. they will chat very intelelligently . beware of this lottery scame. do not pay the any amount before meet to him or without any recveiving gifts to lottery managers and any other candidates. it is suggestion to you.
    I am srinivasarao i have received one e mail like that. but i do not pay any amount. i gathered more information about online lotter in uk. uk lotteryies are completely fraud and bogus
    SAHUKARI SRINIVASARAO
    CELL: [protected]
    ANDHRA PRADESH
    If u have any doubts pls contact to me . i will give informatio to you
    jk - [protected]

ANGIE2009 Jan 14, 2010

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE

NOKIA —(United Kingdom)
    2nd Floor Berkley Square House, Berkley Square London,
    W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

Dear,

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION

Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license for proper verification.
    Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the HSBC Bank ATM Card is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB). thereby no deduction of anykind can be made on your won prize.
    To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible.

We have arranged your payment through HSBC Bank ATM Card Payment Center, this is an instruction passed by the NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO.

We will send you an International Swift ATM Card that has been approved in your favor with Card Number: [protected], with valued sum of £110, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Ten Thousand Great British Pounds Only), which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Five Thousand Great British Pounds (£5, 000.00 GBP).

We have concluded delivery arrangement with the UPS courier services. Please note that the UPS courier company is fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.

Kindly provide the details below for delivery.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
    2. Full Names:
    3. Phone Number:
    4. A scan copy of your Passport or Driver's license

Please do confirm that you will take responsibility for the cost of delivery (£125 GBP), so that i will know how to proceed with you. Please be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be also attached on your payment delivery documents to avoid your package being delayed by customs.

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for dispatch to you.

Congratulation in advance.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Donald Wood

© Copyright 2010 NOKIA, Inc. All rights reserved

• Na
    naim deliaj Oct 13, 2009

I recive a message on my phone saying that I won 110, 000.Is it true?Please help me send me in this number [protected]

• Nn
    nnnn Jun 01, 2009

this person ali hassan is fraud. and tata mobile started promoting these kind of fraud in India its disgusting.

Another simple clue to prove that this person is a con… though he claims to be a Nokia claims coordinator but poor does not have nokia mail id… he’s using gmail…

I can create a mail claiming that I’m the president of India!!!

also see this link.

• Du
    dumitrescu ovidiu Apr 29, 2009

and i am one of yours...i cant decide...it is tru?

surendra kumar Mar 16, 2009

MSN MICROSOFT SEASONAL AWARD CASH GRANT

The MSN Microsoft Corporation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation of 750, 000.00 GBP for your own personal, educational, and business development.

In conjunction with the ECOWAS, UNO and the EU, We are giving out a yearly donation of £750, 000.00 GBP each to 20 lucky recipients. These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 20 lucky international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. This is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy.The objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of people all around the Universe (From America to Europe, Asia to Africa and all around), probably in the next 10yrs.

is that true pls tell me

surendra kumar Mar 11, 2009

i will enquiry of your lotto sceme. surendra

• Dh
    DHEJO Mar 05, 2009

RECENTLY I GOT A MAIL STATING THAT I HAD WON A PRIZE FIVE CRORES INR . THEY HAD SENT THE SCAN COPY OF THE PASSPORT OF ARRIVAL DIPLOMAT THOMAS MOORE. THE NOKIA LOTTER BOARD HAD SENT AWARD WINNING CERTIFICATE . ALL ARE FAKE .PLS DONT TRUST THESE KIND OF MAILS.

• Ro
    Ronelle Dec 01, 2008

Theyre getting lazy now - mails getiing shorter

Dear Winner,

You have emerged as a winner of $170, 000.00 in the on going NOKIA PROMOTION

2008. You are to provide your phone number number and your direct contact address and we shall get back to you with more information on how to claim

your won price.Please send details to [email protected]

NOKIA LOTTERY TEAM

safeerkhan Nov 30, 2008

first i want to know is this true or lie please people let me know real because i need some mony urgently my mail is [email protected]

2nd Floor Berkley Square House,

NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE.
    =============================================================
    YOUR VERIFICATION NO.: CN-[protected]

martin Nov 11, 2008

NOKIA SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONCongratulations!!Your email I.D was selected, you have won the sum of750, 000 Pounds Sterlings from Nokia Online 2008 promotion. Contact theAgent email below for further instructionE-mail: [email protected], Tel: +447024042351Thank you. Sincerely, SIR Alan ConwellNokia zonal coordinator .The Nokia Mobile staff Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reserved

got this the other day, just another con I guess

• Da
    Dasmunshi Oct 15, 2008

Dear Friends,

Do become a prey to all these frauds. You will never get the money. They want to earn money by collecting the so called courier charges after that the said courier and the cheque will never come to you.

Dont be greedy. Work hard and earn money. That is the only way to earn true money.

• Fa
    fazalqadeer Oct 14, 2008

fom [email protected] masege me you win 154, 000 fond beffour 8 days 05.10 .2008. from this nomber:+[protected]&+[protected] but i dont know this thru nokia sand me another masege you pay 600 handard fond pay to DHL i dont know this thru

• Fa
    fazalqadeer Oct 14, 2008

dear sir

sundarapandian veilumuthu Oct 13, 2008

i got nokia promotion lotery 147000 gbp.they send mail for me and they give phone number +[protected].is it true.

Chad Bradley Oct 11, 2008

www.goodmaid.com

If you read this you will NEVER use a maid service again!!

First off, I had a hot date and hoped to take her back to my place..."you know, to have some milk and read the Bible".

I can't believe I tried to use this service but I didn't have time to clean up myself. I needed maid service so I thought I would try someone that I found online. Big mistake!!! Even their website is down now. It's now just a bunch of lewd advertisements.

I talked to them and they said they could come out the next day but it would cost me an extra $20 bucks. I guess I'm a sucker.

I left the door of my apartment unlocked so they could get in.

When I got back home, they had left a note on the door saying it was going to cost extra to clean my apartment. WTF!! I already paid an extra $20 bucks for same day service. When I went in they had not even cleaned and you will NEVER believe what I found in the bathroom. You have got to look at the pictures. Prepare to be disgusted. Warning!!! Graphic!!! Not for youth.

I was really upset!! I am on a tight budget anyway. I save most of my money my cigarettes (Benson & Hedges) and I like to eat out once in a while. That's about all the pleasure I get out of life. (well, except for an occasion date)

I have posted pictures of my apartment on this website. When you see these you're gonna see why I was disgusted.

It wasn't all that dirty. I even left some cleaning supplies out and I took my cats to a friends so that they were not in the way.

I'm really pissed!!! I want my $20 bucks back that I payed with my credit card.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers. Chad

• Va
    vanaja Oct 10, 2008

I received below mail.. please let me know is it ture or fake email.. and in other mail they are also asking to pay TAX to get delivery of prise.

YAHOO NOKIA E-MAIL PROMO
    WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to notify you that your e-mail has won a cheque prize of £750, 000, 00 G.B.pounds on the YAHOO NOKIA E-MAIL PROMOTION.
    this promo was held today in UK, October 2008

Yahoo collect all the active e-mail users on the internet and your e-mail was among the winner.
    your order number is (SNT774) We only select our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

For Delivery requirement you are to fill this form Full Names:____________ Current Address:________ Age:__________________ Country:_______________ Occupation:____________ Phone Number:_________ Ticket Number:_________

Forward all this information to the Delivery Officer in United Kingdom for them to proceed your delivery.

SKYNET EXPRESS COURIER CONTACT
    Dispatch Officer: Paul William
    121 Main Point Lane London United Kingdom Email:[email protected]
    Tel:+[protected]
    Call them for delivery and more information.

Congratulation Once More from the entirer Staff of Nokia Company, Keep this away from the public for security reason for us not to experence double claim.

• Ay
    Ayanda Oct 08, 2008

NOKIA & GMAIL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
    PREIST AVENUE 1101 HW OXFORD X263F
    LONDON.
    NOKIA & GMAIL PROMOTION AWARD.

6th October 2008

Winning Email: [email protected].com
    Lucky Number: [protected]

Attn Winner,

RE: NOKIA & GMAIL LOTTERY PAYMENT VERIFICATION FORM.

I am Mr. Harrison S. William, the claims agent assigned to your case to help you in the claim process of your funds. I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

Your Email Address have won you the sum of £1, 000.000.00 GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Only) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the attached NOKIA & GMAIL PAYMENT RELEASE FORM below to this message.

Note, the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 25, 000, 000 e-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet NO TICKET WHERE SOLD.

Note: Your Email Address tagged to your Lucky winning Number is LUCKY WINNING NUMBER [protected]

Every section on the form, To the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.

We congratulate you once more. Moreover, to start the processing of your award claim, you are required to fill the form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will lead to the payment of your prize money to you as required.

Note you lucky number fall in our European booklet, In this regards, your won prize will be released to you by any of our paying bank in Europe or United Kindom.

However, as we would want to protect the interest of winners in this program, we will work within the confines of the regulations of the gaming authorities in UNITED KINGDOM and within the European Union (E.U).

As part of our resolve to protect the interest of winners, your won prize has been insured to its real value. So you are to get your winning sum in your designated account. You will be informed of the next step once we receive your Filled Form.

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

You are to send your Filled Form and Scanned Identification by E-mail (JPEG or PDF) format.

we advice that you keep this award away from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by the general public is that clear ?

Once again, on behalf of member and staff of Nokia & Gmail Lottery Promotion we say congratulations for being one of our lucky winners.

Mrs. Marian Hills
    For:Mr. Harrison S. William
    Nokia Lottery Promotion.
    London Representative Office.
    Direct Line: +[protected]

• Pe
    Petar Stolic Sep 22, 2008

Date: 22nd September, 2008.
    VERIFICATIONCONFIRMATION
    _______________________________________________________________________________

NOKIA EMAIL PROMO OFFICE
    82 VICTORIA STREET
    VICTORIA LONDON SW1. United Kingdom
    Congratulations Lucky Winner,

Dear Petar Stolic

The above subject refers. Congratulations you have been cleared for payment. I have contacted the Nokia Lotto Company Advisory Board and The Internal Revenue Board on this matter and we have decided to send your winning package via a secured and efficient courier service in accordance with your request.

We have contacted our affiliate Courier Company ALLIED COURIER SERVICES and have directed them to pick up your winning package which contains your cheque, winning certificate and security documents from the National Headquarters.

Do note that you will be responsible for all costs incurred in mailing your winning package to you.

Please forward your Name and Phone number to The Client Services Manager, ALLIED COURIER SERVICES and he will get to you as soon as your winning package is ready for delivery.

=============================================

Mr. Richard MatLock
    Client Services Manager.
    ALLIED COURIER SERVICES
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Telephone No: +[protected]
    Address: 92, NIGHFIELD ROAD BIGGIN HILL, WESTERHAM, KENT, TN16.
    ==============================================

In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that since you are to receive your winning cheque via courier, you shall bear all liability related to this service, that is cost of this service would be borne by you; This is a prerequisite for this service. You will be referred to our affiliate courier service so that you can make enquires concerning their modalities.

Do not hesitate to contact this office via telephone or email if the need arises.

Dr. Samuel Walter
    NOKIA CLAIMS AGENT
    NOKIA LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned !!!.

Copyright [protected] The Nokia Lottery Inc.!

• El
    ELISEO HERRERA GOMEZ Sep 07, 2008

I receive in my email adress the notice that I win the lottery with yours, please confirm to me if the notice is true. thanks.

the followin information i receive yesterday.

Date: 7th September, 2008.
    VERIFICATIONCONFIRMATION

Client Services Manager.
    ALLIED COURIER SERVICES
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Telephone No: +[protected]
    Address: 92, NIGHFIELD ROAD BIGGIN HILL, WESTERHAM, KENT, TN16.
    ==============================================

Dr. Samule Walter
    NOKIA CLAIMS AGENT
    NOKIA LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

Copyright [protected] The Nokia Lottery Inc

• Fl
    Floyd Sep 06, 2008

These are the communications I have received from Nokia. Any comments?

EUROPEAN NOKIA PROMOTION
    Ref: UNP/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369
    KTU/[protected]/03
    Attention Winner
    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of today
    selection as one of the five participants of the EUROPEAN NOKIA PROMOTION
    held
    on 1TH OF SEPTEMBER 2008, with draw (#953).
    Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:[protected] 188 with Serial
    number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: [protected] (bonus no 48.),
    which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5
    plus bonus.
    You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of {£750, 000} only.
    To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent.
    Mr Norazira Bt Ahmad(CLAIMS OFFICER).
    Email: [email protected]
    REQUIREMENT:
    (1) YOUR COMPLETE NAMES...(2) OCCUPATION...
    (3) CONTACT ADDRESS... (4) NATIONALITY...
    (5) PHONE NUMBERS... (6) SEX...
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr Danny Boer, Online coordinator.
    Open 7 days 8am-8pm.

To
    Pastor, Floyd Edward Dauber,
    Email:[email protected]
    Winning Verification Number: KN-[protected].
    Date: 4RD SEPTEMBER, 2008

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE JUST WON THE NOKIA 142 ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CHOOSE THE COURIER COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL CONCERNING YOUR WINNING CHEQUE CONTIANING THE 750, 000 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS, LUCKY WINNER CERTIFICATE AND YOUR NOKIA N95.SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CONFUSE THIS IS A ANNAUL PROMOTION AND YOU WHERE LUCKYLY AMONG THE WINNERS CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE, SO DO SEND US THE CORIER COMPANY THAT WILL BE CONVINIENT FOR YOU, TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CHOOSE THE COURIER COMPANY WE WILL SEND YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO YOU CAN PAY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE AFTER WHICH YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PARCEL BEEN DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE PROVIDED.
    Note: Your Mobile Number tagged to your winning verification number is

VERIFICATION NO.: KN-[protected]

(1) Funds has been Insured to an High Insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.

(2) Beneficiary is the one to pay for any Imposed Charges against his/her funds.

(3) The British Government stated in The BHC Law book 45-1 stanza 12, That winning funds should be remitted In exact value of amount won to winner.

As soon as you fill and submit your form, all informations (Document and Winning Cheque) will be forwarded to the courier which you have selected in the form below. And you are to send us a copy of your passport via our below

Nokia - Connecting people PAYMENT RELEASE FORM

UPS
    84 hours Delivery
    Mail fee 570GBP

NOTE THE FOLOWING…
    THE INSURANCE FEE WILL BE PAID BY NOKIA INC.
    YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAILING FEE 0F THE COURIER SERVICE YOU HAVE
    SELECTED.

Delivery Address:
    ___________________________________________

DECLARATION
    I _________________hereby confirm that all the information given above and attached copies of Identification is to the best of my Knowledge and is true and correct. Any tempering or falsification of the above data renders this claim invalid and void.
    [protected]
    date.

Been aware of all this, you are hereby adviced to send a scanned copy of your identification to us or email.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr ADAMS VALENTINE (CLAIMS OFFICER).

[email protected]
    Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reserved.

your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

NOTE: this is no scam or anything else that you might think. this is not a lottery it's a promotion that you luckyly bacame put of.

if in receipt of this mail and your parcel is not yet been claimed you will be sent a disclaimer form to fill.

REGARDS

NEW CASTLE, L70 1NL
    (Customer Services)

Ref: UKNL/06/8456/50919/QE327
    Batch: UKNL5/A025-08

You have won the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British pounds sterling) from NOKIA PROMO on our 142nd anniversary they rolled out over £46, 000.000.00 (fourty six Million Great Britain Pounds) for their 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company email address, and 30, 000, 000 individual email address from the 45 domains networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London.

Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your email address have won you the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 GBP (one million great british pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM attached to
    this message.

We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a Monthly Promo. Failure to claim your prize will result into the

Reversion of the fund to our following month draw.
    You are therefore requested to contact immediately the payment officer (Engineer Markson Abdullah) below.

(I) Winning numbers:lott22 -55-BBK-22

Nokia Payment Release Department
    +[protected]
    +[protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Provide the following information needed to process your winning claim.

(1).YOUR FULL NAMES...

International Program 2008

• Wr
    WRawson Aug 22, 2008

Here is a new one

Nokia Online Promotions Nokia Online Promotions, Nokia Corporation Keilalahdentie 2-4, FI-02150 Espoo P.O. Box 226, FI-00045 Finland. Dear Winner, On behalf of the management and staff of Nokia Corporation-the organizers of the 2008 Nokia Online Regional Promotion, I wish to inform you that your email address has won you a cash price of US$300, 000 (Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Attached to your cash price is a BMW 3 Series Saloon Car, a N95 Series 3G Nokia mobile phone, and your Winning Certificate. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your email address produced the lucky numbers which made you one of our winners in our ongoing promotion. 40 internet/email users emerged as winners. This promotion is the first of its kind and is in line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary. A large database of Email addresses are taken from websites, online directories, and search engines all over the world and are entered for the promotional draws. This is geared towards promoting the Nokia brand and also to encourage individuals of all class to use the internet network. To process your claims, a claims officer has been assigned to you. She will take you through the process of redeeming your prizes. Please find below her contact information: NAME OF CLAIM OFFICER: MS. LINDA PETERSON EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] To enable a speedy processing of your claims, you are expected to provide the following information by email to your claims agent: 1.Full Name: 2.Contact Address: 3.Phone Number: 4.Sex: 5.Occupation: 6.Age: 7.Country of Residence: Note: You are advised to contact ONLY your claims agent in all matters regarding your win. Do not respond to this email as it is only an automated notification to alert you of your winnings. Should there by any change of your email address, please notify your claims agent immediately. Once again, congratulations from us. Sincerely, Mr. Jerry Strickland. Online Promotion Director. Nokia Corporation.Copyright © 2008 Nokia Online Promo. All rights reserved.

• Di
    Divya Jul 27, 2008

I received an email saying i won the ongoing nokia world promo22 ist it true i was also asked to cal +[protected] and +[protected] is it true

• Ph
    Phil Jones Jul 12, 2008

If you want to be sure, just e.mail back saying you have no money, but will be pleased to accept the prize, which can be wired to your secure bank account, (open a new account with zero balance) and that any costs they incur in the transaction can be deducted from the prize fund.
    You wont hear from them again!

• Aa
    Aadi Jul 10, 2008

Dear Friends... dont believe all of those email you got ... all are fake... !!

• Ri

60 Merriman Road Blackheath
    London SE3 8RZ England.

Date: 13-06-08

Attn: My name

The draws was conducted by a random selection of mobile number from an exclusive list of 80, 731 mobile number of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from over 200 Telecom company directory all over the world.

You are to send your name and winning mobile number for proper verification.

Yours sincerely,
    NOKIA UK.
    Fax:+[protected]

This is the email that i received is it true?

• Al
    ali Jun 13, 2008

I recived a sms from nokia7784 that i won 1000000 euro in the ongoing nokia mobile poromo for clim call : +[protected]- and email: nokia [email protected] Is it true?

• Si
    silvana May 31, 2008

hello,
    i receive a message on my phone saying that i won 84000 pounds on the ongoing nokia promotion i send them a mail t, they send me back a mail with informations to fill it up, i did it and i send it back, then they send me a copy of how i want to get my money, is it by fedex or transfer bank and it looks very real to me plz can u help wlth this one is it true or not?

• Ba
    babak May 28, 2008

hello, I recieve a message from nokia 7784 that Iwin 1000000.00 uoro in on the Mobile
    sweepstake.

is it true ? please help me

• Bu
    budihaliem May 15, 2008

About 2 days ago I opened my e-mail & got the message from "NOKIA N SERIES PROMO" <NOKIA N SERIES [email protected]> as below:

CONGRAT WINNER,
    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NOKIA N SERIES PROMO
    Winners International programs held on 10th-May-2008. Your E-mail Address was
    attached to a ticket number [protected] 188 with serial number 5368/02 drew the
    lucky numbers which consequently won the NOKIA N SERIES PROMO in the 1st
    category.
    You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of GBP
    £1.500.000 (ONE Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) in cash credited to the file
    reference number: UKLT/[protected]/05.
    This is from a total cash price of Pounds, shared amongst the First
    Fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. Due to the mix up of some numbers and
    E-mail Address, we advice that you keep this award from public notice until
    your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you as this is
    Please contact:MrJAMES KEEGAN

Contact Email:[email protected]

Tel: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

Provide him with the information below:
    FULL NAMES...
    WINNING EMAIL...
    REFERENCE NUMBER...

REGARDS
    MR TERRY WILLIAMS

Is the message above fake or true?
    Please give me further information related the issue above. you can send me at [email protected] or [email protected]
    Thank's for your cooperation. I look forward for your answer.

Budi

• Pa
    parnoo Apr 02, 2008

Hello
    Please What is this

Is this true
    Is this the work of evil
    Please duty

TICKET NO: [protected]
    Ref: NKN/UK 110241/01
    ================================
    ATTN: Winner,

I am Mr. James Keegan your claims officer, I wish to Congratulate you, you are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

This is a promotional draw which officially launches the new system. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings. Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email . Looking forward to your swift response.

Yours Faithfully,
    James Keegan
    Phone Number :+[protected]

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:
    8.MARITAL STATUS:
    9.NATIONALITY:

10.TICKET NUMBER AND SERIAL NUMBER:
    11. AMOUNT WON:
    The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here in the UK (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you option for the cashiers cheque, you are to notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your winning cheque to your place of residence.
    OPTION ONE(1):
    OPTION ONE(2):

DECLARATION:
    I...HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
    DATE--------

Yours Faithfully, JAMES KEEGAN(Esq)
    Fiduciary Agent for NOKIA N' SERIES END OF YEAR PROMOTION
    Sweepstakes International Program

• Ro
    Ron Braun Mar 26, 2008

Who in there right mind would think this is not a fake I have just rec the following load of rubbish Identity Fraud

Dear Winner,
    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the> first online
    promotion conducted by Nokia> Communications, your email was among the
    30 Lucky winners who won £500, 000(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain
    Pound Sterling) each on the NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE PROMOTION. our
    international promotional program to encourage Nokia Users, You have
    therefore been approved to claim a total> sum of £500, 000
    Please contact Michael Olive agent for your claims.
    Name: Michael Olive>

CONGRATULATIONS,
    Mrs. Sarah Cutty.

Charles Billings Feb 09, 2008

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGER
    NOKIA N'SERIES PROMOTION(you won)

Your e-mail was attached to ticket number [protected], serial number
    6028808. This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows [protected]
    bonus
    number 20, which consequently won the lottery in the First category.
    You

Dr Mrs. Darryn Clarke
    NOKIA! 2007 Lottery program

• Ev
    Evanggelion Jan 09, 2008

I will enquire what is correct me as Winner'S.

Do this validate from NOKIA
    Cause I have released money. to the expense of consignment.
    This I request to be checked.
    before me deliver again money for the payment of Tax.

I beg of to get clarification.

" This is copy of from NOKIA "
    ----- Original Message ----

Dr Mrs. Darryn Clarke
    NOKIA! 2007 Lottery program

• Og
    ogundiyan korede.o Oct 17, 2007

Mail me directly to my email to confirm if this is a scam.