Having problems with Nissan?

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, № 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
№ 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

Complaints & Reviews

Nissanbait and switch

This company sent an email advertising they needed more used vehicles for their inventory, and that they would buy back my vehicle (a 2007 Armada) in full and put me in a comparable vehicle for the same or lower price. Once there and the paper work began, they offered me $6, 000 less for my vehicle and wanted to change my loan type from 60 months to 72 months so my payments would be the same. Also no one at the dealer was familar or acted as if they knew anything about the advertised which was sent to by one of their employees, the same person who set up a meeting for me. "Bait and Switch"

Team Nissan Of Mariettaquestionable honesty

I purchased a (NEW ???) Nissan Altima SL from Team Nissan of Marietta dealership on Saturday July 25, 2009. I was satisfied that they had given me a reasonably good deal on the car. I left with the "New Car" and was satisfied with the courteous and professional treatment I received from those that I dealt with.
    Now I find that the paper work that I blindly and trustily signed had an undisclosed surprise. The odometer statement shows 880 miles on this "New Car". That equates to enough mileage to drive from Atlanta to Orlando Florida and return. This was never mentioned to me by anyone in the dealership.
    I called my salesman and of course he apologized for the problem but he said, "it is a new car because it has never been titled".
    Does this mean that you can drive it 100 K miles and sell as new since it has never been titled???
    I know that I should read everything before signing but some of us trust an "Honest" business to deal in a manner that does not require us to have our attorney present to interpret and assure us, before signing that we are being treated fairly.
    The Salesman told me that he would discuss this with Mr. Shawn Loibman and get back with me. As of this time and date I have heard nothing.
    My advise to anyone considering this dealership, be very careful as to what you sign. Read it carefully. Also do not expect to receive any service after the sale. They do not care after they "get your deal signed.

Smithtown Nissan — worst nissan dealer - smithtown nissan

Hello, Please take my word, this is the worst dealer to deal with. They are number one crooks. The biggest...

Nissan North America — lack of responsability/government/consumers

Nissan is very aware the front end problem in the 03 and 04 350 Z's, INFINITI G-35 and the associated...

Nissan Corporation threats

We bought a Nissan Sentra 2004 from a Toyota dealership in Oakland, CA that went out of business. We had the car less than a week and our financing did not go through and the dealership wanted to add my husband. They said they were going to bring the papers over to our house. The dealership never brought the papers over because they went out of business. We attempted to call the dealership and they promised to take care of it before the doors closed and did not. We tried calling them and stopping by the dealership and there was no one there. We were forced to fill out a complaint with DMV to at least get the car regsitered. Months went by and we still didn't hear anything from anyone. On Wednesday, July 15th we heard from Nissan saying we owe them the money and want $1, 000 immediately or surrender the car. I asked them if they had any dicumentation and they refused to provide and was using scare tactics with me. She finally said she would fax the documents and never did. We tried calling several people at Nissan and they were all collections people refusing to cooperate or work anything out. They said they bought the contract from Toyota but wouldn't provide any prooof. I also said we would not pay for the warranty of $1, 600.00 when we do not have one. I also said if we surrender the car we want our $1, 000 cash we put down on the car and they also refused. My stellar credit is about to be trashed. How can they send me to their collection when they never even tried to collect in a reasonable manner. We would have been happy to work everything out and give them the last 5 payments if they would have explained how they obtained our contract and proof. This is not brain surgery, they need to provide proof that they are the lien holder and give us more information on how we can work with Nissan. I don't even know if they are honoring the percentage rate Toyota gave us!

Regal Nissan In Roswellbait & switch

Buyer beware!

Regal nissan in roswell uses bait & switch tactics.

Sign the papers and all of a sudden the price changes because they "made a mistake".

Regal nissan in roswell changes the price after you sign the papers!

It happened to me and I will do everything I can to spread the word about their poor business tactics.

Nissan Maxima 2001incompetence, wont listen to reason

took my nissan maxima to mandurah nissan for 150000k serviceand to see why it was idling poorly they told me it was a fault with the throttle body.
          they repaired that then said to me it is still running the same. they have since then cleaned radiator tested sensors, 6weeks later they tell me my ecu needs replacing at a cost of 2000+ making total cost over $6000 .
          I purchased a secondhand ecu out of a perfectly running maxima gave it to them to fit and they ring back saying it was faulty, they then repaired the original ecu but after putting it in car told me that was faulty(have documents stating both ecu's worked fine) I sent them away to be tested and they said that whoever fitted them had not fixed problem and had burnt out the ecu's.
          Mandurah Nissan said that did not wreck the ecu's and say if i buy a brand new one it will work(typical).

So nissan reckon i should pay for there incompetence I dont think so NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE

Smithtown Nissan — they lied and scammed me

Be warned Smithtown Nissan are crooks and carry out deceptive and fraudulent practices. I went to Smithtown...

Woodbury Nissan — awful experience

On 6/22/09, I signed lease paperwork for a new '09 Maxima. Melissa Riley(business manager) and Michael...

Capitail City Nissanmy car was towed

To Whom it may concern,
            I need the form to file a complaint with the insurance commissioner
            I Anne Thompson have called the police to report my car stolen by Capital City after I spoke with there Manager concerning the car.
            I requested the name of the towing service but the dealer refused.
            As any other request I have made concerning the car. ( information on the cost of truck cover and owners manual)3
            I have a approval on the loan with the first payment due in 30 days from Capital One. Which is valid for 30 days from 06/05/2009.
            The problem is the dealer made a mistake on the paper work by putting my first payment at 72 days.
            I have until July 5 2009 to return to the dealer to sign new contract.
            I also signed a B ailment agreement which clearly states all party's responsibilities.
            Except now the dealer has broken that agreement .
            The car was serviced yesterday at Jim Ellis.
            Please forward my the form and I will fax it today.

Anne Thompson

Mike Smith Nissan Maxima — service department

I put my car in the shop at Mike Smith Nissan on Friday 26th June 2009. I was told that they had to put a...

Nissan Altima — horrid attitude and harassment to buy a car

The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The car price was not agreed upon in the end...

Mcgavock Nissan — service

I took my car in to have the transmission looked at, and also for them to fix my air conditioner since it wa...

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporationawful experience

I have been to the Nissan dealerships here in CT over 9 times for various problems. It is my only vehicle, and is a lease.

The transfer case has been changed 2-3 times BRAND NEW!

It has been in the shop SIX times for the transfer case alone.

One dealership 'accidently' cut my brake line and I almost crashed. That was another time in the shop, even though they were reluctant to fix the brakes.

Recently they replaced my CV Joint, and I brought my 2006 Nissan Murano back in yesterday for a whining noise and more symptoms of the transfer case on its way out.

I had a lawyer working with me but he left the firm and I am having a hard time finding him.

I was screamed at by a NMAC Customer service representative
              named Owen, then he hung up on me. I opened a case with his Supervisor - I will call him after this write-up.

They will not buy back the vehicle, and when my lease is up, they are going to sell this to someone else!!!

This vehicle should be destroyed!

I have always had Nissan Vehicles...and have not had a problem...why can't they admit this is a bad one from the 2006 batch and fix the situation?

I have a 2-year old son, and I will not take him on the highway in this only vehicle we have.

So frustrating...GRR...

Team Nissan — bad faith negotiations

Caution - do not consider buying from team nissan in vineland, nj. While they say their reputation and...

Bob Richards Nissanservice

I purchased a 2009 Titan truck from Bob Richards Nissan in May 2009. I took it back back to have the vehicle washed. There car washer put a small dent in the cab above the bed in the corner of the truck. Andrew Hill (Sales Manager) did not even come out side to look at it. He simply told me to talk with Brad McDuffie who sold me the truck. I talked with Brad and brought the truck in for the second time in less than a week. They kept the truck two days. When I went to pick the truck up, Andrew Hill pushed me to another salesman. The truck had over spray in the bed liner, and white foot prints in the new carpet and interior. I called Brad and he said vring it back and they would clean it again. I told him I would clean it myself. I washed it and found 19 different paint circles where they had tested the paint to match the white where they fixed the dent. I took the truck back to Bob Richards, and spoke with Terry ( manager above Andrew). We went to the used car area where the paint guys used paint thinner to remove the circles and simply added some wax to the top of the paint. Two weeks later I was hand wahing the truck and when I got to the drivers side top, I found a large rough area. Upon further investigation I found that it was reducer that had been spilled on the top of my truck and down the drivers side. I spoke with Andrew Hill and set an appointment up to come in 9th June at 0830 to have the truck fixed yet again. Andrew tells me that Terry wants to speak to me and that he can not help me because the paint guys are not even coming in today. Now Andrew did not call ahead of time and tell me not to bring the vehicle in or anything, so I missed three hours of work trying to correct this problem only to find that terry nor the paint guys would be there. I am sadly disppointed with the service and treatment I have received from Bob Richards Nissan and would nothing more than to give the vehicel back to them.
                Sincerly,
                Joann Martin

• Jr
                    j richards Oct 25, 2009

unfortunately we could have done a better job with ms martin and although we strive do the best with every customer we will sometimes make mistakes. This is a good customer and we will definitely do a better job in the future! Thank you for the feedback.

Nissan — are not giving my deposit back

I have the car for 1 month. I did not get approved. I asked them to take the car back and I want my 3, 000...

Devon

Riverhead Nissan — leasing scam

The lease was almost up on my NIssan Maxima. Since I am recently widowed and my finances are enow limited, I...

Nissan Altimaroadside service

My 2007 M sedan would not start. I called rioadside assistance at about 6;15 0n May 11. My car was in the visitors parking garage of Monefiore Hospital. I had just been discharged after a surgical procedure. I was told that help would arrive in 75 minutes. After an hour I called again and was told that help woud arrive in 20 minutes, After 2 hours I called again and cancelled myrequest. I was abl;e to a local service station to jump start my car. It cost me 25, 00 for service that should have been free. Every one who spoke to me knew that is post operative and needed to get home.
                  This incident is disgraceful. Especially considering hoe much money I invested in an Infiniti

Everhart Nissan Inc.denial of 65 % reduction

Someone from everhart nissan told ceridian that I was not qualified for the 65% reduction. I do not know why they did this I called them and they denied doing it. And it is pretty obvious that I am elegible for it. I had a brain anuerysm that they did brain surgery on and put a metal clip in my brain. I was terminated on 11/30/08. I am not elegible for health coverage under anyone elses plan. I am currently on the cobra coverage. If you can please help me get this straightened out. I'm sure you know how hard it is to make it on what I'm getting. I cannot work now and the drs. don't if or when I will be able to go back to work. you can contact me at [protected]. or my email [protected]@yahoo.com thank you James sessoms

matj49 Dec 31, 2011

anyone who smokes crack for a living, then goes out and begs for money...c'mon james. we both know that's what you did.