Having problems with Nissan?

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, № 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
№ 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

Complaints & Reviews

Nissan — car loan fraud

Hi These guys are the worst ever. They sold me a used car with a bend axle ( i believe it my fault too as i...

Mccarthy Nissan Germistonterrible service

took my car for a service on the 24 Jan ’09 at the McCarthy Nissan Dealership in Germiston:

Gold Nisaan Micra Comfort

SBH 397 GP

& they’ve put a wrong oil filter; they used an Almera oil filter instead of a Micra’s oil filter. The whole month I’m driving around with the wrong oil filter. Eventually my car broke down on the 26 Feb ’09; which I’ve handed my car in to them that very same day.

They’ve been fixing my car since then & today marks exactly a MONTH they have my car & I’m being given un-clear timelines as to when I’m getting my car back.

I've just been advised that they're only getting the 2 parts from the factory on the 18 May 09.
How can it take 3 months to get a car part.

Nissanbad service

Booked an appointment at 8:00am/Rented a car from my own budget because I could'nt wait for 3 hours to get my car back. Car went to service only at 1:00pm for 3 hours:

When I initially called, I mentioned that instead of waiting3 hours at the location to call me once it's done: The service dept. mentioned that on their computer it says anytime during the day

My recommendations:

- They don't listen to customers because I was told on the phone no more than 3 hours but not what it was on their computer
    - They are not detailed oriented
    -I had to reorganize my day causing me a lot of problems

Most I don't recommend the place as for me # 1 rule is to carefully listen to the need of your customers. I will never ever go back to this service centre

Nissan Corporation replacing 4th passenger side mirror cover

My passenger side mirror cover has to be replaced for the 4th time. After enumerable replacements doesn't the service worker know that the mirror needs glue when the replacement is made? As a courtesy shouldn't Nissan provide complementary replacements after so many have fallen off?
      Sloan Nissan, Easton Rd and Whitemarsh Collision, Butler Pike replaced 2 covers and both fell off shortly thereafter. I'd Contacted the Nissan Corporation with this issue and received no help...

Nissan Murano — probable fraudulent behavior

I went to Nissan Glendale In California today with two goals, to have my car fixed for several issues and to...

Nissan Sunny Model 2007 Manual Transmissioncar brake response delay and air bags did not work

On April 8 2009 in the evening my car hit a truck parking to the right side of the speed way while I was driving leaving Alexandria and forwarding to Tanta city.

I wa braking my car about 25 meters before the parked truck and the car continued sliding till hitting the truck and exposed to severe damage in the following parts:
        the hood, the right fender, the right lighting beam, the wind screen glass and the cover of the engine cam.

I had to change all these parts and then go through painting.

My complaint is why air bags did not operate.Additionally why the braking mechanism is not reliable.

Oregan's Nissanfraud with mvi

I took my truck into get an MVi done, tires changed out, trany fluid changeed and oil changed...they came up with three other things my truck needed (2005)...I had them do two of the three...the third was they said to pass inspection I would need a front lower ball joint replaced...and for them to do it would come as a whole unit and would cost and extra 900-1000 bucks! not having it at the time I called around and set up an appointment with another place who could just replace the lower ball joint instead of the whole unit..which is common. for a total of about 330 plus tax. Now, my complaint is that when I took it in to get fixed I was ready to pay the 330, however, on inspection from this other business they found absolutely NOTHING wrong with my ball joints at all!!!
          I HAD MY WIFE TAKE MY TRUCK IN WHILE I WAS AT WORK, WE PAID THEM CLOSE TO 600 BUCKS FOR WORK DONE, THEY WANTED ANOTHER ALMOST 1000 BEFORE THEY WOULD PASS INSPECTION AND IT DIDN'T NEED IT!
          This business could have taken my 330 I was willing to pay, but instead they were honest...SHAME ON OREGANS NISSAN!
          This other business by the way was Wonder Auto on main street in Dartmouth...I recommend them for their honesty and good work I have had done in the past.

• 20
              2009 Murano May 27, 2011

On 3 seperate warrenty checksI have had Oregan's Nissan in Halifax tell me my brakes had to be done (2009 Nissan Murano). The last time they said I was pushing the limits and would only get another month out of them. I took it to Wonder Auto today (May 27) because they had a 1/2 price sale on life time breaks and their over the phone quote was much cheaper than at the dealer. After a free inspection which took about 20 minutes they tell me to come back later in the fall to have them looked at again. There are no issues with my brakes at this time but depending on driving habits they may have to be done before the end of the year.
              If I had let Oregan's Nissan(Halifax) replace the breaks over a year ago it would have cost me over $500.00 for new pads that were not required.
              So far I have been taking my vehicle there for regular warrenty checks and never questioned their work. This will change on future visits.

Nissandealer broke the windshield

Ever since My brother bouught Nissan Altima as a brand new he's been doing all the car maintenance with their dealer. Yesterday he dropped his car at the Agiancourt Nissan location for an oil change. When they gave the Key back to him that he realized they broke the windshield. All they saying ohh... must have happend when we lift it in the coizer. What they can do they will replace the windshield for $275.00+ taxes which is reg price $375.00 (after market) or nissan Windshield $1200.00. The point is isn't that he's been getting service from Nissan because he wants to get the best service from the original maker also isn't that they suppose to be responsible they broke the windshield and they have to replace the original part at the free of charge. I don't understand why he has to pay from his own pocket?

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.payment missing

I am writing this because of a problem we are now facing! I sent a moneygram to your company down in Phoenix, AZ. However, the statement came back with two months behind. We contact your company and someone inform us that u guys never received anything. However, i contact moneygram and they said it was cashed on the 20 of March, but u guys state that you guys dont have the money. I am getting a photocopy of the moneygram. This will take about 30 to 60 days. Upon hearing this I made a payment online from your site and got a confirmation number. However, I called your company to ask if u guys reveived anything but you guys couldn't found anything with the confirmaiton number. So I am waiting to see if u guys will take it out soon. I f not I will make another online payment from my banking. I had no idea that this happens offen. However, it seems Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. is doing nothing to keep this from happening to another customer. I think Nissan should call customers if there going to be late on there payment since we received the statement after the 10th. Customers have complain about there payment never been received. What do I do when my late payment goes on my credit history...when its not our fault.

christip Mar 27, 2013

this just happened to me too..now i am being charged a late payment. never late in 18 months and now they say they didn't get the payment for March. having to stop payment on the check and reissue a new one. just a new way for the banks and finance companies to make money.

Browns Fairfax Nissanunethical behaviour

I had purchased a car at Browns in Fairfax, Virginia and they promised me free oil changes for 3 years as part of the "extended warranty". Took it in for the first oil change 3 months later and whadda you know, they lost the paperwork and couldn't honor the oil change agreement.

My second beef with them is that a week after we purchased the car, we noticed the smell of burnt tires every time I got out of the car. I took it in to get serviced, but each time they said it was fine. Turned out to be the left rear wheel that was literally sticking to the pads. I had to pay $500 out-of-pocket for a non-dealer to diagnose and fix.

I have reported them to the BBB, but want to share these stories with you. DO NOT BUY A CAR AT BROWNS NISSAN IN FAIRFAX!!

North Plainfield Nissanservice center rip off

I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra and have received notices about a potenial recall with the main computer on my vehicle so I made my appointment and brought my car in. All I wanted to fix was the recall but was handed a work order form for a transmission flush and replacement of engine belts so ofcourse I declined to have the additional services done at this time. The service representative with an attitude adviced the technician of my decision and informed me that my car would be ready in awhile. Days go by and my car is in good working condition until I am stuck in traffic and my car starts to overheat. I finally made it home after having to wait for my car to cool down and I contacted numerous mechanics to figure out the problem. I was told to check the radiator for anti-freeze, the water reservoir, the fans that cool the radiator and even the thermostat. After topping off my anti-freeze I noticed that BOTH of the radiator fans had been disconnected. So now I connected them and ran the engine for the same time it ran when it began overheating. TO NO SURPRISE TO ME MY CAR DID NOT OVERHEAT. As a matter of fact the fans came on with no problem. This is how the dealerships get their money. You go in for one thing and have to go back because something else goes bad. I would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this dealership and go to a reputable mechanic!!!

Nissantranny and customer service

Bought a 90 Maxima with under 40K miles in 1992. Powertrain warranty is 36K. The auto transmission went out on it around 40K miles, an O-ring apparently tore(?) and caused a fluid leak which eventually caused the transmission to burn up. (Quickly) I was on the road at the time and did not notice anything wrong until it started slipping.

As it appeared a defective O-ring caused the leak, I asked Nissan to help out with the $2500 bill. Not cover it, but help out with it, as it was just a little over warranty and I didn't think an O ring should fail for no reason. I did not touch the transmission, other than to check fluid color and level.

I know, the warranty was over by 4K miles. However, a relative had a Subaru with 73K miles (36K warranty) and had the transmission go out on it. The dealership offered to and did replace it free, saying this should not have happened.

I wrote Nissan again and spoke to someone on the phone about a little customer satisfaction service, and provided the Subaru example, but got the same response. Guess what kind of car (Actually last two) I drive now? I have also dissuaded at least a few people from buying Nissan's since, I am pleased to say.

Gerry

Passport Nissan — automobile

We purchased a 2009 nissan maxima July 2008 from passport nissan salesman did a good job. When it comes to...

Gerald Nissan Napervillerude poor service

The first time I went in to look at cars they showed me a nice 2008 Altima and said it was worth 18K+. I was just beginning my car search, so I wasn't ready to buy that night. Even still the manager was willing to get me below 15000, and closer to 14K. I wasn't ready to buy that night though. Even though the suggested retail might be close to 19000--no one is paying that much for a USED Nissan in this economy. They depreciate faster than their cousins--Toyota & Honda. (Don't get me wrong...I love the 2009 Versa I have...from SOMEONE ELSE.) When I returned, the same salesman took car of me, and during these two interactions he was very nice and respectful. (A bit pushy.) Since there was no paperwork on the car, they started me off at 18K again saying they'd get me to 16, 900. I told them that I understood they had to start there, but that wasn't where we left off--they'd have to come down more. Apparently the manager we spoke with before had been demoted, so we got this new guy. (My friend was with me at the time.) He told us 16500 was the best he could do for us--or find me something else. (Since I had done some research and also found that another dealer started their 08 Altimas with an asking price of 15997 this wasn't really suitable to me.) He kind of had this look like "What are you going to do about it?" When we brought up that the other manager had gotten us in the 14s, he replied "Well, I run this store." Rude. So then my friend mentioned that the salesman was going to at least knock 1000 off and put us at 15900, the GM got rude with the sales dude too. He said, "*** is that true?" He didn't respond, so he asked, "***, did you tell these girls you would take another $1000 off?" a bit more harshly. The salesman finally responded no. We left very flustered, dissatisified and will never go back. I found a better dealership in Downers Grove with better pricing, better customer service and better sales people.

• Fr
                          Frencis Mar 12, 2009

After being treated very rudely and feeling pushed around by the Gerald Nissan in Naperville, I told the salesman that I would possibly come in the following weekend if they knocked off a whopping $1000. I did warn him that I would be going to another Nissan dealership as they were already listing their prices lower than Gerald Nissan. Originally, I had been satisfied with the service provided by our salesperson, it just seemed that all frustration came from the snippy GM. When the gentleman called me to see if I was still coming in on Sat., I told him that I was not. When he asked me why, I told him frankly that I had gotten a new car. He asked where I purchased my car, and I told him I had gone to Bill Kay (excellent dealership). He said "Good luck with your car" in an unenthusiastic mannager, and before I got "Thanks, sorry" out of my mouth---he had hung up on me!

• Hl
                          HLAK Mar 09, 2010

Gerald Nissan sucks, they are horrible at their service, prices and all they are about is creating Drama.

It because of them I will never buy a Nissan. I hope Gerald Nissan and all their other dealerships go out of business.

Their entire sales and management staff needs to find a different line of business.

Nissan needs to see these complaints and shut them off.

• Hl
                          HLAK Mar 09, 2010

Worst customer service.

Rude Sales People

• To
                          Tothemaximum Dec 28, 2010

Sounds like this guy doesn't like car dealers! I have had nothing but a great experience with Gerald Nissan, my car was just out of warranty and they still covered my ignition coils. Probably a hindu or arab that just doesn't understand how we do things in America, or maybe he bought a used car and doesn't understand that it is his responsibility to fix it himself. I can't speak for the other place he wrote about but Gerald Nissan is Great would recommend them to anyone.

• Ge
                          geraldvictim May 03, 2013

Their service was always bad.

Now they have deceptive sales practices too.

• Ge
                          geraldvictim May 03, 2013

Never saw good service from these guys

Nissan Motor Co. — twice airbag did not go off

I have had two accidents, one in 1997, and another last month, Feb.6, o9, in both cases my air bag failed to...

Manistee

Vob Nissan Sales — nissan dealer charges parts I will not use

I took my Nissan SUV to VOB Nissan on Old Georgetown Rd in Rockville to have them look at a problem with the...

Hudiburg Nissan — customer mistreatment

On 12/19/08, The Internet Salesperson lead us to believe we were buying a New car. We found out while during...

Woodbury Nissan — horrible service

The typical 'sleazy car salesman' is true at this dealership. My wife and I went in to finally...

Nissanscrewed out of reimbursement!

Screwed me out of reimbursement money that was not my fault the piece of *** car broke down. I submitted the docs 2 separate times and was denied both times. It was not my fault the piece of *** car had a recall and would not start, so I had to have it towed and taken to a private shop where Nissan won't reimburse. What a bunch of tightwad ***.no more Nissans for me or any of my friends or relatives. All they make is junk!!! They think it was my fault that the car had a recall. What a bunch of stupid *** !!!

Nissan X - Terra X - Off Road 2009defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling other car from the desert

To/ Nissan Automobile Company

Subject: Defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling other car from the desert
                          Agent Sales Showroom: Arabian Automobile Co. LLC
                          Sale date:
                          Registration date:
                          Car registration plat No.: DXB A-20380
                          Car sale Value: 110, 000.00 AED

With reference to the above mentioned subject, I am complaining regarding what I faced from troubles & charges / costs that was because of defect in industrialization and design of my car that made by Nissan Co. I would like to take an opportunity to clarify in details all what happened with me that Arabian Automobile Co. did not avow & confirm as defect in industrialization and design in their attached report:

1. There is no suspected that the above-mentioned car made by Nissan Company.
                          2. The Car is 4X4 drive and supplied with additional items make it ready for driving at off road it is Nissan X-Terra X-OFF ROAD.
                          3. It is owner rights to benefited from his car & by deriving it, as he wants within the regulation, rules & conditions that mentioned in owner manual book. (That did not show clearly any thing about the problem).
                          4. As per the descriptions given to me on purchasing time form agent & what I read on internet websites & Nissan website & the specification shown in sale brochure & owner manual book ; I went to desert to try the car capability at desert.
                          5. I purchased this car because I like & love driving at desert & mountains.
                          6. I read owner manual book before I start the trip.
                          7. However, happened what was not expected my friend car stuck in desert & needed for help.
                          8. Because my car is 4x4 off road, it obvious that other car can help me if it is required & it is vice versa.
                          9. I tied my car from back with my friend car from front with Rope to pull him from desert.
                          10. I derived my car to front & my friend car behind me.
                          11. When it reached to tighten the rope between two cars, I heard crash happened.
                          12. My friend car got out from desert.
                          13. but I was Surprised that I found the rear tie down hook of my car moved from its place & bumped my car back bumper & caused cutting in the location that Bumped & moving up.
                          14. Of course I do not think that it is expected for any pioneer of the desert that the rear tie down hook can be mover from it place while pulling other car. Normally the rope may be cut or the cars can not moving but what happened it is unacceptable.
                          15. I went to Arabian Automobile Co. LLC On hope that to find serious solution for the problem.
                          16. After long argument with concerned persons in the company, they agreed to give me a report based on their opinion only.
                          17. The regret that there is no one halves me & acknowledges officially that this is because of defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling out other car from the desert. Thereby it is Nissan company fully responsibility for what happened. It is their responsibilities to repair the damages & to create some thing avoid this to happen again.
                          18. but My good luck that the report clarified the weakness of defender person in Nissan because he acknowledged that the rear tie down hook not prepared for pull other cars it just for helping recovery car to carry my car.
                          19. it is strange to confirm that since this car made to be use at mountains & desert that mean may be it will be so difficult to find a recovery cars when you need for help & it is much easier to ask normal car to help you. In the same time we cannot depend on the front tie down hook to ask others for help because may be the way from front is blocked.
                          20. it is outrageous that to know the provided information in the report show the weakness of defender person in Nissan because he acknowledged that this in formation was not mentioned any where in owner manual book or in any provided papers in purchasing time.
                          21. so that defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook for Nissan X-Terra 4X4 off road car is unacceptable not to have all the required items & tools for deriving at off road or at leas warring for the missing items that require some attention for that Nissan is fully responsible about what happened.
                          22. What mentioned does not include all what the company has to insure for me from my rights this only simple part clarifies from what happened and what hid is greater.
                          23. I reserve all my legal & financial rights.
                          24. I reserve my right to publish all the mention any time & anywhere.
                          25. Please confirm your recipient of this massage to avoid fast going to next step.
                          26. I am hopping receiving your quick response & solution within reasonable time.
                          I attached for your reference & record photo of additional item I added to my car just to make it transient ready for any emergency while deriving in desert.
                          In advance Thank you for your good cooperation.

Submitted by : Mohammed Subhi Daoud