Having problems with Nissan?

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, № 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
№ 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

Complaints & Reviews

Nissan Egypt / Nissan Sunny2007cars problems

Hi sir my name is ahmed I have nissan sunny 2007 I bought it new from egypt now I make 20000. I make all servise in nissan every time when I go to make serivce I told them my car consume alot of gas and it is not stable I mean when I push break the motor shaking and want to stop the maintance in nissan took my car and put it on computer and told me now every thing is fine. From 5000 kilo until now 20000 kilo I have this problem last servise they told me your car need electricty cable egr and they do not have it right now I been 14 days right now and they do not have this cable my question how I buy new car and after 5000 kilo I need cable and why they to late to inform me they need cable on 20000 kilo and why they do not have it and without any apologize my motor number 429506 and my e mail is h_algamed @yahoo.com my mobile number [protected]

• En
      Eng. Mohamed Awad Nov 05, 2009

Eng.Mohamed Awad
      ACDelco service center Manager

dear Ahmed try to clean fuel injector & reolace air filter, fuel filter & spark plug
      this will reduce fuel consumption

regarding vibration on brake make skimming for front brake rotors & clean brake pads

if you need me you can contact me "[protected]@hotmail.com"

• Ah
      Ahmed Al-Dafrawy Jun 13, 2011

dear ahmed, to change the EGR is a normal thing with the sunny assembeled in egypt. It happend to me also and the defined this failure after 4 visiting time took about a month. El obor nissan service center is the worst service center in the universe so i recommend not try to visit !

Abc Nissanunsatified promises

I bought a new 09 altima at abc nissan paid cash, paid for extended warranty and skyway. was lied to as to when the skyway would be installed had to wait 2 months then i finally had to call and demand my money back for it. they assured me that they would do everything to make me happy so as not to give my money back. so once talked over i agreed to 1 year of free oil changes and full car wash. i took my car in today for the oil change and so called full car wash. when it was done i went out to my car and saw that my rims were still really dirty and i asked didnt my car get washed and they responded by saying "yes it did" i pointed out the tires and not to mention none of the inside was even touched. they then said "oh all we do is run it through the car wash we don't scrub it, do the tires, or the insides". as i know it wasn't his fault, because the coupon said complimentary oil change and car wash. so i then thanked him for nothing and went to the sales and asked to speak with nicole the customer service director which by the way is very rude. well all she said was if you want to wait another 25 minutes i will be happy to have them wash it again but it would only be the outside the tires and a vacuum. i then told her that i had already spent over an hour there for just an oil change and the run through car wash. and she simply said, with no care in the world. " well it does say oil change and car wash". i then told her yes it does but that was not the agreement. it was for a oil change and full car wash. then she simply again, told me well you will just have to take it up with the person you spoke with for the agreement. and by the way she was one of the persons i spoke to. all i have to say is i am so tired of getting the run around from this business that i just dont want to even spend anymore of my time dealing with them. needless to say i had 3 potential customers for then also to pay cash, but now that is all out the window. well i think they lost alot more then i did. i will never shop for a vehicle with them again.

• Mo
        Monica E Trujillo Jun 14, 2013

ABC is full of ###!!! I will not purchase another car from them. I purchased 5 vehicles from them and referred a lot of business there and was promised a 100.00 referral check which I never received and then purchased an Extended warranty on my 2010 Nissan Maxima and half the ### isn't even covered. My next Maxima will be purchased else where!!! Don't trust them they are full ### & lies!!!

Nissan Amandadeceptive sales

I purchased my Nissan Amanda from Nissan Fairfield, they sold my loan to Fireside Bank, under the same type of sale promotion 98% financing. At the time of my purchase I put 20, 000 down and a rebate of 2, 500 making my down payment 22, 500, Nissan was looking for a financing company it was Fireside Bank, sense I was also purchasing Credit Disability Insurance and Auto Repair Policy, Fireside came back asking for an additional 5, 000 dollars to cover those policy according to Nissan financing department. My problems began when I attempted to use the Credit Disability Insurance this was after my purchase about three years later I became ill and need surgery, I was living and working in North Carolina I attempted to use the disability insurance that I purchased in 2005 when I purchase my Nissan Amanda. I have locked horns with the Devil Fireside Bank. They refuse to honor my purchase of Credit Disability Insurance. I blame Nissan Fairfield who sold my the policy and Fireside Bank who hold my loan. This what I have to say for anyone purchasing a new car and are financed though watch your purchase and the financing department at Nissan. Be sure to read the Credit Insurance Application and Certificate of Insurance which will explain the exact terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy, I was told that it would be mailed to me with my auto repair policy, when I did not receive them I was not alarmed because I had moved. Still paying my auto note as required of me until I became disabled I had no idea Fireside Bank would not honor this agreement. What you need to know about this type of insurance is eligibility requirements including age maximums, working requirements and health questions may apply. Also, benefits may be subject to a waiting period. The policy may include maximum coverage or benefit amounts and/or durations. Exclusions for pre-existing conditions, normal pregnancy, intentional injury, air travel and/or atomic explosions may apply. I received nothing and this is the problem I only have were I signed for it on the auto contract. As for Nissan Fairfield for selling the policy, only a licensed insurance agent may provide consultation on your insurance needs. This is a voluntary insurance product. Your financing outcome is not based on your selection of this product. I was played out of 5, 000 for this insurance I would not have paid them I would have used this money to in my saving to over any illness or to purchase a policy that would have cover my disability .

Nissan / Sentra — cooling system/head gasket blown

My2005 Nissan Sentra started to spike on RPM's and overheat. I took it to my mother's mechanic, he...

Nissan Murano — motor

In July 2008, my 2007 Nissan Murano started smoking when the engine was started. I took it to the local...

Smithtown Nissan Altima — scam artists

I agree i also had a terrible experience with this company -the Smithtown dealership in general as i went in...

Garden City Nissanterrible company

I bought a 2008 nissan versa in November2007, I got extended warranty on the car, that was costing me$4000 extra. I bought the car for my daughter. Because she had no credit. Any way before the first payment was due I went back to cancelled the extended warranty. Sign the form, the finance lady took the package they send me in the mail. She told me it would take four to six weeks. And I should be getting a letter in the mail. Can you believe it now may 7, 2008 five months later, no cancellation. Received by nissan motor acceptance corp. When I called. The payment center they never received. Please help me. I already have new car warranty on this car. My daughter cannot afford an extra $4000 dollar. I am a single mother thanks you.

Glendale Nissanscam artists

I used to Lease a Nissan Altima. I was very happy with it. My contract was up September this year. I took it in to get serviced. Upon checkout I was approached by a Sales Manger that said "Are you the one looking for a new car?" and that's when I was trapped and baited to purchase a new car. Over the next several hours we negotiated the purchase of a new Sentra. The sales person told me I would not be responsible for the leased Altima I was turning in. He told me I would owe nothing. The Finance guy who checked me out, told me the same thing. I new I had gone over the mileage on the lease, I asked him again if I would be responsible for that he assured me NO I would not. In August a I received a bill from Nissan saying I owe them 4546, 24 for over "excess mileage/or excess wear and use". When I call the collections agency "Vital Recovery" services they tell me that the money is owed for EARLY TERMINATION and not for mileage!!! I was not told that at the dealer. I want them exposed for the con artist they are. They should not bait shoppers in the service area and they should tell people the truth when they purchase a car. They applied my down payment to my old lease instead of my new car and they did not tell me that. They are liars, they trap people and they are scamming consumers by applying money towards an old lease instead of telling shoppers that it's for the new car.

joepaddock72 Mar 24, 2010

I'm in a similar situation now with a Nissan dealership in New York. Vital Recovery is now calling me for $1, 300. What happened with your situation? What did you do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Freehold Nissanwould not honor 20% service discount as advertised in mailer rec'd

I had service performed for the following items:Reset Fuel Gauge 119.95, Idle bypass circuit, inspection of the engine Vacuum and fuel pressure sys. 128.95, [protected] Motorvac 24.50, Mat'ls 2.45.

Totalof $275.85 +19.31 Tx. I showed the repair Repr the mailer which stated that a "20% discount on any service" would be given. The repair repr stated that my repairs didnot qualify for the discount as they didnot meet their criteria for related service.

I believe that this is against the law as they should honor what has been Adverised. I am very unhappy with their resoning for rejecting the discount. I went their for service because of the discount and feel that I have been cheated out of the discount.

Ref: Invoice #434243, dtd 10sep09.

[protected]@verizon.net

Falore Nissanstay away

I've purchased a Nissan car from Falore Nissan. The finance manager has tried to lug to buy so many kinds of agreement that they may have for the car, like the cosmetic pair, which he is successful in making me fall for it. I thought that warranty will cover any cosmetic pair for the car, but the way he explained it to me, at the end I've realized it is just to cover one time sealing of the car against oxidation. That amount I've paid about $600 for it and just did not pursue to complain about it. And then he tried to sell me the P-Owned Vehicle Service Agreement, the way he plains it to me that my car would be coved for any electronic pairs, but they never mentioned about any underlying fees of diagnostics, co-payments, deductibles, plus the fact I have to pay the actual pairs myself every time and be waited to be imbrued later on by the Insurance Carrier named "Warranty Administration Corp." I really think this is a big fraud that they've been doing to every customer they have. I have realized of the fraud when I would like to submit my car for a possible pair. And I called Warranty Administration Corp. to have my money back, but they said it will take about 4 to 10 weeks to have my money back, when they've got it right away, during the transaction. And also, they will only imbrues me like 86.4% of what I've paid for, the full amount of $1695 which I am still paying interest charges right now through my credit card. I do not know if I will have my money back, all I know these people a bunch of scams, and I wish they'll go out of business. Anyway, I would just like more people to know about these scams from car dealers like Falore Nissan. I wished these people would be punished by law. Thanks for any help you may have on this matter. Try staying away from them.

Nissan - Estcourtpoor quality

I bought a Nissan Grand Livina from Nissan Estcourt through ABSa VF by August last year (2008). Then I complained to them about the poor quality of the car carpet ( Its not glued properly and its coming out from all the edges). Thereafter I sent it back to them and they told me its a factory fault, they'll sort it out. But up now nothing has happened.

I've been liasing with the Manager (Richard Garland) and he always taking my phone number down but never come back. I phoned him several times but still no joy.

I've lost a hope with these guys and I will never buy any vehicle from them, ever.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks
                Sibusiso Ndlovu (Mr) [protected]

Nissan Maxima 2004rotted unibody

I have a 2004 Maxima in mint condition. Yesterday the car was in for regular service and I discovered a large rust hole(3.5 inches wide and 4 inches long) under the drivers side floor. Brought to the dealer and they told me I was out of luck and to contact Nissan. The hole is right where the A/C drain is and the passenger side as well has started to rust. This is a huge safety issue that I doubt they will fix.

Nissan Xtraillow standard of services and maintenance

This is to inform you that I’m regretting the decision that I’ve made nine month agao to buy one of your products
                    Unfortunately I bought the Nissan X trail 2009 which is extremely a bad product in term of use or service
                    The car has been bought 9 month ago, after 2 month of its purchase they changed the fuel pumping machine or that’s what they said.
                    A week ago I realized a strange voice in the car and when we send it to the service center in Abu Rewash (the most UNRESPECTABLE service center I’ve ever heard about and dealt with)
                    Eng. Mohamed Abdallah
                    Eng . Mohamed Hamzawy
                    BOTH ARE A LIVE EXAMPLE AND A BENCHMARK TO “HOW THE LOW STANDARDS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE CENTER COULD BE”
                    The following happened
                    1- On Saturday 29th, August 2009 They received the car at 12.00 noon
                    2- Sunday August 30th they said that they are waiting for a spare part to fix the problem
                    3- Monday 31st no one was answering land line or the cellular phone accordingly our private driver went to see what the situation is. Eng Mohamed Abdullah told him that they did not start any work in the car and it will take a week to receive the spare parts and be able to fix the car which from my point of view did not go through the diagnosis phase from the beginning.
                    In addition to that the unprofessional and undisciplined attitude which is not acceptable by all means is the theme of this center
                    I’m regretting my purchase decision and will tell every single friend of mine about this experience.
                    I decided to withdraw the car and send this complaint waiting for your advice and your reaction.
                    Awaiting for your quick response

Regards
                    Sahar Ghoneim
                    USAID - Senior Advisor
                    contact information

[protected]@hotmail.com
                    cellular phone [protected]

Nissanovercharged

It took Nissan 37 days to fix my 2008 Nissan Sentra that I bought new w/6 miles on it. The Nissan Sentra had 23, 000 miles on it when the transmission went out. While they were fixing that problem they discovered it had busted motor mounts and had to fix that also.

Like that wasn't enough I had to pay for the towing in the first place and now I had to pay $2488.00 for the rental car I had to drive while waiting for mine to be fixed. Today Nissan informs me I might get reimbersed for the rental car however it will take 2 weeks or more before they know.

All the while I've been having to pay $389.00 a month payment whether I am driving and using the car or not.

2009 Nissan Versacar has ben in dealer service center since one day after purchase

Service engine soon light keeps coming on. This is a new 2009 Versa that has some kind of computer glitch. Purchased on 8/22/2009, drove42 miles and light came on. called dealership and they said to bring in on 8/24/2009 to be checked out. They reset a code and gave it back. Made it 30 miles and light came on. Took it back again!! They still have it and I'm driving a rental. Granted I got a good deal and the sales staff were outstanding, btu when do I get to drive the car that I paid for????

• Le
                            Leo Bray May 15, 2010

Yes, they gave you a rental, but we bought a 2009 nissan Quest and the window don't work, and the seat moves around. They said the window was not covered under warranty and they couldn't find anything wrong with the seat. They made my wife late for work and problem with getting kids back and fore to school.

I really hate I purchase this vehicle for my wife, because that wasn't the first or second problem I have had with Nelson.

Leo

Nissanspareparts for nissan b13 1994

their is no sparepart for nissan b13 1994 in egypt my problem is with the brake system and the disk that the wheel gets on it and ofcourse i mean with the barke system is that the master and the brake are not available and i am looking for them for 3 months and their is no use i am ready to pay any cost for this spare parts because i really like this car .plzz contact me as soon as possible because it is standing in the garage which i am so sad to see it standing like this

MY email: [protected]@hotmail.com
                          My cellphone number: [protected]

Nissan Customer Service / Titanrefused to cover all towing

Personal ID #1583125
                            Refer # 6483695
                            On 5-1 my Nissan Titan broke down on the Freeway. The transmission leaked all the oil out and disabled the vehicle. We called Nissan Consumer Affairs and they Instructed us to call another Nissan department to recieve instructions on what to do. I read the service manual and read the towing coverage. It stated the towing was covered to the nearest dealer. They gave me a number of the nearest towing company to call. From their list. They came out and towed us to the nearest dealer. We paid for the tow. It was $450. I complained about the high price to Nissan and even offered to get a cheaper towing company but they told me I had to use the one they gave me or else they would not reimburse me the money. When I requested the money from Nissan they refused to pay me the full amount and offered only to pay $100. It took 3 months for Nissan to give me an answer. I should be paid for the whole amount like it states on your New Vehicle Warranty.(page 5 towing coverage) I have been buying Nissan vehicles for the last 30 years and will not ever set foot on a nissan dealer again after the treatment I recieved. I will also discourage all my family and friends to do the same thing. I will take this matter to claims court to try to recoupe all my money and time.

• Di
                                di0n romney Mar 11, 2010

hello i live in the Caribbean .i buy a nissan frontier 2006 ax diesel. from our local dueler sint martin cars from the first service i told them i see oil in the air filter .told me is the pvc and it tock them all most a year to change it .it county new still passing they oil in the air filer.they change it agen i went over and over with the same problem . spoke the management then they make pay a part of the overhaul. they accept that truck have problem.they keep the truck for over 2 mounts in the service center.when i go over to them thay cant find the parts and one set of lies from management .after i got truck back before the warranty on the overhaul was up .the truck .all of the oil in the engine all most burned out.the engine all most broke .i spoke to management agen they keep running me around and after tell me i have to buy a short block for 9000 usd told them thy are crazy.i told them thy no of the problem before the warranty was up .and they refuse to fix it, every time go over the sevice center no one cant tell me eney thing and have hold on like i am a j...if you can help solve this problem with out a fit . my email [protected]@hotmail.com tel [protected] or [protected] cell and the service is treble

Baker Jackson Nissanservice department work

I took my car in for the same service problem twice in a month. They did not fix the problem the first time. I took it back in and they have had my car the entire week and have not even worked on finding the problem. The service advisor told me to pick the car up and see if the problem happens again. Meanwhile I'm supposed to drive a vehicle around that has electrical problems and is a safety hazard if the "fuse" that keeps going out goes out again.

I contacted Nissan Corp as well as the owner of Baker Jackson Nissan. Nobody will get back with me and nobody will follow up as to why the service department refused to repair my vehicle.

Nissan Patrol Sgl 4x4chassis crack

complaint to whom it my concern
                                * chassis crack
                                شكوى الى من يهمه الامر
                                إشارة للموضوع عاليه ، قامت شركة زين السودان فى منتصف العام 2007 بشراء عدد (2) سيارة نيسان باترول من الموديل SGL MT 4x4 تحمل ارقام الشاسى
                                5596941/
                                5596822/
                                وفى الاول من العام 2008 قامت الشركة بشراء عدد خمسة سيارات من نفس الموديل تحمل ارقام الشاسى
                                JNITCSY61ZO584728
                                وفى الربع الاخير من نفس العام قامت الشركة بشراء عدد (7) سيارات من الموديل STD 2008 تحمل ارقام الشاسى
                                JNITEGX6120567023

واضعين فى الاعتبار حوجة العمل فى المناطق الوعرة وضرورة توفير سيارات تتمتع بمميزات وكفاءة عالية لتغطى هذه الحوجة ولكن تلاحظ لنا فى الفترة الاخيرة الآتى :
                                • عدد (3) عربات من الموديل الاول تعرضت لشق فى الشاسى من الجانب الخلفى اليمين فوق الاطار مباشرة وبعد الرجوع الى الوكيل بالسودان افاد المشرف بالورشة انه تم افادتهم من الشركة الام انه يوجد عيب تصنيع يخص هذا الموديل وانه تم ارسال جدول بارقام الشاسى الخاص بالعربات المتضررة وتم اعطائهم رقم شاسى العربة للرد حول تكاليف صيانتها وبعد اربعة ايام طلبوا ارسال العربة للفحص وافادوا بانها قطعت مسافة كافية لتعتبر خارج ضمان عيوب التصنيع وهل يعقل ان تعترف بان المنتج الصادر من طرفك به عيب وبعد ذلك تعتذر بان المسافة كانت طويله (العيب فى التصنيع هو عيب مهما طالت المدة أو المسافة) وتحملت الشركة تكاليف تصليح العربة الاولى ويرفض الوكيل تحمله هو او الشركة تكاليف اى تصليح باعتبار ان العربة تعدت المسافة التى تخضعها للضمان .
                                • عربتان تعرضوا لانفصال عجل الحديد بالاطار الامامى اليمين اثناء سيرهم فى مناطق مختلفة من الموديل الاول وفى ظروف بيئية مختلفة مما ادى الى احداث تلف فى السيارة وقد وضعنا فى اعتبارنا انه من الممكن ان يكون إهمال من السائق فى مراجعة مسامير العجل والذى يعتبر غير وارد نسبة لخبرتهم فى هذا المجال .
                                • عربه من الموديل الاول تعرضت لانفصال الاطار وتلف كامل فى الهوب الامامى وادخلت الورشة وتعدت تكلفتها مبلغ الـ6000 جنيه
                                • عربة من الموديل الاخير لم تتعدى المسافة التى قطعتها 35000 كيلومتر وهى تحتاج الى عمرة ماكينة كاملة والتقرير الفنى افاد انه نسبة لنقص فى تزييت الماكينة نتج هذا العطل والذى يعتبر عذر مرفوض لاننا نشرف على الصيانة الدورية لهذه السيارات ومتابعتها ولم يحدث هذا العطل الا فى هذه السيارة فقط مع العلم ان كل السيارات تستخدم نفس نوع الزيت .
                                • عربة من الموديل الاخير تحتاج الى عمرة ماكينة كاملة وهى قطعت مسافة 77000 كيلو متر تقريباً ولنفس الاسباب السابقة والتى تعتبر لدينا بانها اسباب واهية .

Nissan Corporation rip off

I contacted Nissan about My 95 Pathfinder when I was told the Frame had rotted out and if I continued to drive it that it would be a deathtrap.I found out the hard way on my way home it gave out near my house and almost caused an accident .. I was told by the New England Rep they would not stand behind their product and their company policy was there was nothing they could do but not told nicely... Unlike Toyota who is refunding owners in full book value and giving one thousand toward a purchase of a new Toyota who's frames have prematurely rotted.. due to poor design.. I was shocked..I have owned 5 Nissan/Infinity products and was in the process of buying and Infinity M45.. which I canceled..but to top it off the rep who called was rude and she had no compassion for my now worthless vehicle. She has no business being in Customer Service much less a regional rep.. Shame on Nissan and I advise all my family and friends to no longer purchase a Nissan Product.. They sell it but they don't stand behind their product unlike Toyota.. I know there is a class action suit against Nissan for frame Rot which I hope to join. but what really bothers me was the rude employee that handled my Customer Service needs so poorly.Trust me, she represents this Company Poorly .. And Trust me no matter what Advertising says.. I will never purchase another Nissan Product..I advise all who read this to do the same further I have contacted my attorney general in Rhode Island so that other 95 Nissan Pathfinder owners may be warned before someone dies in this Death trap..Shame on you .. to think you represent the Japanese Car Industry .. you could learn alot From Toyota which will be my next Vehicle.Buying from Nissan is surely a Rip Off.

• Km
                                      kmelgar Oct 04, 2009

I am in total agreement with him. I have a Nissan Altima Coupe that started to give me problems and I took it in to the service department at a dealership by where I live. I dropped off the vehicle during the weekend and when Monday approached I recieved a phone call which was to authorize a diagnosis to see what the problem was. A couple hours later I received another phone call where the "employee" calls and informs me that the battery was too weak to do the diagnosis. I then went ahead and told him that I was going to purchase a battery somewhere else and to take no further action. I showed up at the dealership and come to find out that I owe money when they didn't even work on my car. The "employee" was EXTREMELY rude and was talking to me as if I didn't understand what he was saying. He then walked away stating that this was last time that they would do any work ahead of time without paying first because they couldn't trust a person like me. My car is now at another dealership service center and the customer service there is not any different than the one I received at the previous dealership. I have not heard any update on what is wrong with my car and I'm still waiting to find out what the problem is. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DEFINETELY SOMETHING THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PROVIDE A CUSTOMER WITH! ! !

• Je
                                      Jen ALbritotn Oct 20, 2009

I have a Nissan Maxima 2004 that was recalled in 10/04 for a Moon Roof issue. It was taken to a very well know dealership in Jacksonville, Florida for a recall on the roof, but unknown to me the workmanship on my moon roof would have been very poor. Approx 5 years later the car starts to rust on the top of the car. Nissan has refused to fix the damages they have done to my car...Or should I expect my whole car to finally rust away the same way - Allen's 95 Pathfinder did. I have gotten no cooperation from Nissan and they have just pushed me aside and Cooperate office has been very rude! I do know one thing I will not buy another Nissan as the attitude that they give you when you buy the car is sure not the same one they give you when you have a problem.

• Gs
                                      gsoto2851 Jan 04, 2010

I have a 2003 nissan frontier which I bought new . Three years later paint started to peel I called Nisssan corp. I was sent to Team Nissan where I bought the truck they took picture but said I was past warranty that it was my problem. I went to turnersville Nissan but they also said it was my problem even though half the back off truck was down to primer. Dealer are taught to treat you good while buying but like crap afterward. I will never buy another Nissan or ever deal with these 2 dealers. I own 2 Nissans I do not take to dealers for repairs . They have lost a customer not that care.

• Ga
                                      gaylejones52 Sep 27, 2010

I have a 2006 Nissan Maxima broken motor mounts and transmisssion problems. The car was purchased new; it is less than 5 years old with 87000 miles. I currently have broken motor mounts and transmission problems. The problem is Nissan can’t tell me just what is wrong with my transmission. The car jerks when shifting gears after taking off. I'm being told to start the repair by replacing the body valve first and I may need a new transmission, which will cost about $4000.00. Engines and transmission are major parts on a car, and to have to replace those 2 parts on a car that has less than 150, 000 is just ridiculous. I called Nissan to ask if they would assistance with the cost. After 5 days, they finally called back and stated it was not under warranty, hell I told them that from the beginning. With this many complaints there is definitely some type of defect with the transmission for the Maxima. The sad thing about this is I have always driven a Nissan. The last Maxima I own, I have to replace the transmission. It had over 200000 miles, but the car ended up catching on fire because of a recall, in which the parts were on back order. Nissan, I have learned my lesson. I will never buy another Nissan automobile, I know I'm just one individual, but you really got me this time. I hope everyone with this issue feels the same way and we can see you get got.

• Po
                                      Pookat Nov 04, 2010

I have the same problems with my 2005, it has almost 127, 000 miles on it.