Netflix.commastercard debit

To rent these movies bye mail, the will send you out three movies at a time. Unlimted number of times for a fee of $8.99 per month from your debit bank card. Well mine is $781.96 for one month.

Mackenzie Kenzie Murawski Aug 22, 2016

The shows i want and search for are not on but they were on your app before

• Ju
    Juan gonzales2 Jul 22, 2016

You put chowder on netflix, but not marvelous misadventures of flapjack. That show is like the best show ever!! You should put it on there...

• Pj
    Pjemerson Jul 22, 2016

Most of the DVDs I order from Netflix are unplayable. They are damaged and glitchy. Part of the way through watching the movies, they mess up and I have to send them back. This ruins the movie experience, especially when you watch almost the whole thing, then it messes up during the ending. I notify them of the damaged ones, but It keeps happening. Once, I sent a movie back with a request to receive another one of the same title and the 2nd one was damaged too. I wish they had a better screening process. The way the site is set up, there is no way to send a hand-typed message to ask them about it. I really like the price for the service, prompt deliveries, variety of selections and the instant movies; however their practice of sending so many damaged movies is unacceptable.

pobarjenkins Jul 22, 2016

I agree with you when you say that you wish it was easier to contact them. However, I have been fortunate enough to not have any unplayable discs.

• Re
    realdealru2 Jul 22, 2016

I set up account with netflix to find that it looped back to start membership start up page. It took my money but looped back to start membership. A glitch on their online site. So I waited over the weekend once money posted back to my account & tried it again. Same thing..I called to get same response too. We will post money back to your account & you can try again, we are aware of this glitch & working on it. My question was...since it shows ya'll have my money cant you go ahead & start my account.the answer was no.
    That would of been the most logical way to go since the glitch is on their end..not mine.
    I am done with dealing with this sorry company.

• 36
    365931 Jul 22, 2016

Netflix advertises unlimited downloads of movies and other programs directly to your TV. However, the programs available for this are extremely limited. You can't even download most made-for-TV movies or documentaries.

Additionally, the available bandwidth is pathetic. I can watch programs uninterrupted with my DSL Internet connection anytime except in the evening when usage is high. Then, you wind up waiting almost as much as watching. Tonight it took over and hour and a half to watch a program that lasted less than an hour.

We are considering canceling the service due to the frustration.

• Cs
    CSFlop Jul 22, 2016

I had bee a happy Netflix customer for the past 5 years until today. A few weeks ago a made an airhead mistake and sent back MY movie instead of theirs. I have a had a few problems before and have been successful when calling customer service, so i though "no big deal I'll just call them to see what I need to do". As I thought, I called and spoke to a customer service rep. He assured me that these things happen and it's no big deal. He said it takes approx. 2 weeks to be sent back once it's received. It has been 3 weeks and when I called today I was informed that they "have a terrific system that works great 97-99% of the time, but I am that small percent that falls through and gets re-absorbed into the system." After many circles of describing the process that failed me and explaining to the Supervisor Will x87590 that I was assured it would be returned no problem, I was told there is nothing they can do. When I further asked to speak with someone higher or for the Corporate # I was told that anyone higher "does NOT take phone calls and the customer service # is the only one customers are allowed to have". I googled it and first thing I got was the corporate address and phone #[protected]. I called that number and was given the Escalation department. Funny that it should be so easy to find. When I specifically asked for a higher manager or escalation department Will assured me that there was no such thing. All I asked for was a credit of some sort, a compensation of any kind, or just plain anyone who was actually willing to do something for the hassle. I take full responsibility in sending back the wrong movie but if customer service agents tell you that it's not a problem and will be mailed back and it isn't then THAT is their mistake and should be reconciled. Eventually I was even able to get Will to admit that there are things he can do for a customer but he informed me that "in this case we will not offer you anything". I never became irate or used foul language but was persistent in my desire to get some resolution and nothing came.

Now I am waiting for the escalation department to call back. I will also be writing to the corporate office by mail and or fax and leaving this review anywhere I can find space.

Netflix- if this is really how you treat your customers and continue to make no effort to improve your service I'm sure we will all get the satisfaction of watching you crumble as some other competitor comes in and does it better. All giants think they will never fall, until they look up from the ground to see the masses trample over them for the latest and greatest. We are in a time that will crumble corporations that don't appreciate who their business REALLY depends on... US (the customers).

podnetflixcustomer1 Jul 22, 2016

My wife has been waiting for two weeks and after three phone calls to Netflix,
    they sent TWO copies of War & Rememberance Vol. 5 & 6 - She was waiting for Vol 4 - They keep sending us discs to appease us, but they can not send vol 4. I guess the problem is that they are listed as Roman Numerals and the person pulling the order is too stupid to know what IV means.

I spoke with a supervisor who offered more free movies when I wanted an adjustment. Netflix knows nothing about proper customer service. The Supervisor said that I could talk to one of his peers (no one above him)
    and I would get the same schpeel.

schpeel

A description that is repeated frequently the same way.

That to me was VERY disrespectful.
    Netflix is POOR on customer service.

• Ro
    Roger Sl. Jul 22, 2016

This is not just happening on streaming. The last few weeks Netflix has been informing me that whole stacks of dvd's that have been in the "saved" section of my dvd queue have been removed. 30+ by now! One would think that if they had a saved section that these movies would eventually become available. That if you could find a movie by searching their web site it would be something they intend to offer. That they might actually perform a service and get them for me. Not! They tell me that some of these will be available on streaming. Well, my connection and my PC suck for streaming! I don't want streaming!

The local library does a better job finding the stuff that is hard to find and for the most part they are free. I am tempted to drop Netflix completely, and go that route, except that new releases are so hard to get from the library.

• Fo
    Fox3 Jul 22, 2016

I have been a paying customer of Netflix for almost a year now, the streaming ONLY side of their ill advised business model. I can simply NOT tell you how many damn times a movie in my list of shows I want to watch, ...which is listed as "availible" suddenly changes to "UN-availible". I realize these screw-ups need to make money, especially after last years BUNGLED attempt to make EVERYBODY pay DOUBLE what they were paying.
    But continuously taking movies the ### make availible to the "Streaming Customers", ..and telling you all of a sudden with NO warning I might add, ..that NOW YOUR GONNA HAVE TO JOIN THE DVD'S BY MAIL OPTION AND PAY MORE, ...Well, I am soooooooo sick of their policies and assinine practices, ...that I have CANCELED my account!!!
    If all you do, ...is play the "Bait and switch game", ..then you cant POSSIBLY be a decent company, ..and I seriously can not wait till all these articles I read that Netcrap cannot continue without charging more and more and more, ..FINALLY come true. THis is a FAILED COMPANY!!! These people are NOTHING BUT CHEATS, plain and simple folks!!!

• Li
    limelikegreen Jul 22, 2016

Repeatedly tried to watch Dexter on Netflix for a while until episode 4 season 1 had problems with video, it would become scrambled and broken. I reported it multiple times through the automated system, but when it wasn't resolved within a week I tried to find direct e-mail contact with no luck. Eventually the series was taken off. I was not happy.

Now I'm trying to watch Battle Star Galactica episode 1 season 1, but it only plays the first 7 or so minutes of the show. I reported it again, and saw that others are having the exact same problem, so it's not isolated to me. It has been 3+ weeks and still nothing. I will cancel my service shortly as I'm not going to pay a larger price for such unsatisfactory service.

• Fo
    Fox3 Jul 22, 2016

I am soooo sick of Netflix taking shows off my list of shows to watch, and moving them over to the, "Pay us more for DVD's by mail side". THese people emply "bait and switch" to get you to pay more, as they cannot make money simply being honest can they?

"Bait and Switch" is a horrible tactic, and all it did is make me CANCEL my paid subscription.

If you can not make money offering a DECENT service, with STRAIGHT FORWARD RULES? You dont deserve to BE in business, cant wait to hear you went the way of the dinosaur. It will SERIOUSLY make me wet my pants LAUGHING!!!

Sarah8816 Jul 22, 2016

You have gotten two of my favorite movies, Repo the Genetic Opera and Nightmare Before Christmas. I was fine with that, I could deal with it and suck it up. But then you got rid of Doctor Who now that's where I was extremely disappointed. I learned to deal with it. But today I went to go watch New Girl and it wasn't there. What's the deal with getting rid of all the good things. I understand you might be needing room for other shows but most of the new stuff you put on is not interesting. The only thing you can make any worse if you got rid of Sherlock. I would really be grateful if you would put my shows back on.

• Darlene Webster Jul 22, 2016

NETFLIX DOES NOT HONOR SIGNING WITH THEM THROUGH FARMVILLE TO GET 30 FARM CASH. I SIGNED UP THROUGH FARMVILLE. NOW THEY SAY JUST BECAUSE I LOGGED ON IN 2000 THAT I WAS A PREVIOUS MEMBER. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I NEVER BOUGHT A MOVIE. I NEVER CHARGE ANYTHING. I ONLY WENT TO SEE WHAT MOVIE THAT A SICK FRIEND WHO WAS A MEMBER MIGHT WANT - AND THEY SAY THAT I WAS A PREVIOUS MEMBER!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME. IT IS FALSE ADVERTISING.
    I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM EVER AGAIN. I AM THINKING OF SUEING THEM.

• Ze
    zerimar Jul 22, 2016

Um, For a game? And technechly you were a previous member therefor eneligable for the offer. Sorry mate your own fault there.

pobarjenkins Jul 22, 2016

I don't know what an insut is, but it sounds rough.

• Da
    David71 Jul 22, 2016

Americans are stupid! I am american and can't believe consumers take this crap! As soon as I got email from netfix I cancelled it, because I want to make a point that 60% is an unacceptable increase! Did anyone here the CEO's comment about 'we only lost 30, 000 customers he shrugged it off, all you current customers are is pocket change to this idiot.If 21 million customers cancelled tonight netflix would beg you to come back, do any of you know netflix only raised price in US, why is that? Because we are stupid and accept whatever people do to us and our government, if netflix keeps 23 million customers at this rate increase other companies will follow! Cancell tonight eat the rest of the months rates it would hurt netflix badly if 70% of the customers did it at once!

• Da
    Damane Jul 22, 2016

I have been a customer since Dec 2004. I mailed 2 dvd’s back on Friday and realized today I hadn’t received any new dvd’s. Went to their website and seen that my account was put on hold, no notification from them or anything. I called and ended up having to talk to a supervisor who informed me that my account was put on hold October 21 because they were investigating that out of last 3 months I reported not receiving 2 of the dvd’s they said they mailed BUT THEY WENT AHEAD & CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ON OCTOBER 22 FOR OCTOBER 22-NOVEMBER 22.

I asked him why am I being punished for the US Mail he said I wasn’t then why am I being charged for a service I am not receiving and he replied I’m not. I then said then why did you charge my credit card? Couldn’t get straight answer out of them. I canceled my membership and told him they need to credit my card back. We will see what happens. Ever since they changed their pricing, etc they have gone down hill. You would think now that we are paying more we would have better service. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

• Th
    Theresa Gareau Jul 22, 2016

I was billed by Netflix on my Mastercard for a video that I did not rent. I wish to be reimbursed by Netflix for the error. $5.30, dated 01/01/2010
    reference # 55432860001000822687750

• Jc
    jccvi Jul 22, 2016

I've been a customer of Netflix for a number of years. Today I received an email telling me that not only had Netflix separated its unlimited streaming of videos from its unlimited DVDs, but that I was automatically being billed for BOTH the services and had to proactively cancel one.

Now, not to be unreasonable, they may indeed need for the health of their business to separate these services, but I should be given a choice, not automatically billed. However, I am still not happy with their practice of slowing shipments of DVDs when I returned them too quickly and used "too many" in a program that bills itself "unlimited."

I'm pretty close to cancelling their service entirely.

Comments

• Ku
    Kuhlade Jul 22, 2016

Following a day of unsuccessful attempts to watch content through my wifi BluRay connection, I filed a complaint on the Netflix website. I then received an email from them containing the following paragraph: "We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you were unable to instantly watch a movie or TV episode via your Netflix Ready Device, click on this account specific link in the next 7 days to apply your 3% credit to your next billing statement for your 1 DVD out at-a-time (Unlimited) plan. Credit can only be applied once." Now I ask you, who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to claim a 27 cent credit?

• My
    Mythborne Jul 22, 2016

Netflix sends me emails stating that I'll get the DVD the next day. The first two movies into my new subscription have both arrived late. On the phone they tell me that the arrival date in the email is actually only an estimate and that the reality is it can take up to three days. In other words it takes them three days to send you a movie from the time you order. The customer service is terrible. They basically did nothing and then asked me if there was anything else they could help me with.

• Di
    dia3766 Jul 22, 2016

my netflix was fine that day, it could be your internet connection was slow that day

• Am
    AMorrigan Jul 22, 2016

I have been having the same problem on my computer with IE9 for several days now. It happens on all shows. It seems like it's been happening ever since the weekend it was down on a Saturday night.

• Go
    Goku9362 Jul 22, 2016

Are you kidding me? Your complaint is RIDICULOUS and LAZY. Why does Netflix have to offer you any sort of compensation for a completely DIFFERENT network that was down? You can use Netflix on the very same computer you are complaining on. No one stopped you or prevented you from watching anything on Netflix, you were just being lazy and didn't want to turn on your computer to watch Netflix or through your phone.

• Ai
    Aidan Jul 22, 2016

Seriously? Netflix has like...A MILLION ways to access the account. You have NO ground to stand on. It isn't THEIR fault you refused to go anywhere/do anything to help yourself.

And you know what? You could still watch Netflix through the Playstation, WITHOUT signing in.

How do I know?

I did it. Every day. EVERY day that PSN was down, I accessed Netflix on the Playstation 3.

So suck it up. You just didn't have the dedication to keep trying to access it. There's no one to blame but yourself, and they honestly owe you nothing.

• El
    EL2011 Jul 22, 2016

The Playstation Network was down again during the first week of June and Netflix arrogantly refused to credit my account for the days I was unable to stream movies through my Playstation to a TV. They claimed that since their network was up, they're giving no one credit or any other form of compensation. Although a credit would be a few cents worth, it's a poor reflection on Netflix's customer service to refuse offering some gesture for those unable to make use of their service while Playstation Net was down. Even a free extra DVD rental offer would have been kind. I'm very disappointed with how Netflix chose to handle this with loyal, long-term customers.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Netflix due to the Playstation Network outage?

• Ck
    Ckmit Jul 22, 2016

When watching an instant queue movie on AT&T U-verse, the movie has frequent pauses while downloading. This is most annoying! I was wondering where the problem lies and how it can be fixed.

• Ba
    barbara focken Jul 22, 2016

Wnded membership w/netflix but keep getting billed for videos. I also do not recieve any videos. I used 2 seperate credit cards and only 1 was verified as being cancelled.

• Wi
    wifi8827 Jul 22, 2016

I doubt they will go out of business just because your account is screwed up.

Mail Hater Jul 22, 2016

I also have an account with Netflix. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. They have always been very good to us. I'm guessing that if you complained to them they would probably give you a month free. I actually cancelled my cable that i was spending $30 a month on and now only have Netflix for $8 a month and i must say there is a lot more to watch on there then i was ever getting on regular tv.

• Sp
    Spirange Jul 22, 2016

I bought a Roku so that I can watch Netflix from any room. I had already canceled my DVD orders due to the price increase and the arrogance of the CEO who stated, "The increase is nothing more than a latte". My Roku worked fine with Netflix until recently. Currently, it will not connect, and I know that it is not Roku because everything else on Roku works.

Does Netflix WANT to go out of business? I will now cancel my Netflix streaming and watch their stock continue to plummet. FYI, after the increase, the stock went form over 300 to approximately 60. I no longer want to deal with this ineffective company. There are many alternatives.

joyce haven Jul 22, 2016

I had account with netflix and they took $ out of my mastercard @ month. I cancelled my account and 3 days later they tood the money out for another month service. ...I closed my master card and bank account on 1-25-10 . Now they said have no way to give me my money back They Dont Do Paper Checks...So now they have my money and it is my problem.

• Ha
    Harold Miller Jul 22, 2016

I have been billed for several months on visa card ($5.29 ($10.58/mo) for unknown reasons. I have not signed for anything nor have I made purchases. I want netflix.com/cc netflix.com ca removed from my visa account

• Ci
    Cindy Murphy Jul 22, 2016

I have 6 unauthorized charges from Netflix.com on my bank account!
    How do I get my I money back?????
    I can send proof if needed from my bank statements.
    Please advise

• Sh
    shelley mac Jul 22, 2016

I received a transaction from my bank for $15. 21. . That i didnt ok! I have nothing to do with netflix i want it removed. . And the money returned to my checking account.

• Fg
    fggfdgdfgfd Jul 22, 2016

you cannot fast forward, but you can use your chapter button to move through them to get to main menu. All disney movies are the same way on blu-ray.

• Th
    The Ogre Jul 22, 2016

Does Netflix control the previews? I would think its the company that made the movie.

• Pa
    Parama Jul 22, 2016

So my wife and I get ready for bed, turn on the movie we rented from Netflix and on comes the previews which undoubtedly some consumers enjoy watching. We do not and after realizing we can not fast forward to watch the movie we begin watching regular tv. After 15 minutes of previews we tune back to our DVD to watch the movie we rented. Already qnnoyed, I pressed play and mistakenly pressed eject. Yes- I am waiting 30 minutes to watch my movie. Just give us consumers the CHOICE of watching the previews. After the price increase this is just another reason for us to move on past Netflix.

This is the last straw, tired of complaints about this company. They have done so much to lose my business…

sarah cunningham Jul 20, 2016

I've been a satisfied NETFLIX customer for nearly 10 years. That is until Sept. 2011 when my Queue up and disappeared.
    When I called their 800 number to inquire as to why I was told by a representative that they didn't know why. The rep said he would forward this very unusual complaint to their "Research" dept and should have a restored Queue in 3 days.
    I checked my Queue after the 3 days but still empty. I was so angry at that time I could only sputter and spit and curse. I had to let it sit and simmer in my head until I could regain composure and speak proper english. In the meantime I placed my account on hold.
    On Dec. 24th I finally called them back to see if they had a resolution for this inconvenience. The "Customer Service Representative" said there was nothing she could do. I asked her to credit my account at least one month and she refused saying she didn't have the authority to do that. So, I insisted on a supervisor. The super said he didn't have the authority. I asked him WHO DID!?? He replied "No one". So, I did what I should have done in September - I cancelled the account.
    Now I ask to anyone reading this~Have you ever heard of a Company running it's business in this manner? To refuse customer satisfaction in this way? I wasn't asking for the moon~ I simply wanted what was due to me.
    This company is based on technology and ease of use. When you have such technology shouldn't you be able to click a button and restore customer satisfaction rather than loose that customer for eternity? It's a small price for them to pay yet they refused and would rather stand on "policy"
    So to you, Mr. Reed Hastings CEO - You Suck ! Open the doors BLOCKBUSTER I'm comin' in!