Netflix.commastercard debit

To rent these movies bye mail, the will send you out three movies at a time. Unlimted number of times for a fee of $8.99 per month from your debit bank card. Well mine is $781.96 for one month.

• Lori Chase Jul 27, 2009

MY COMPLAINT IS TO PAY FOR SEVICE OF RENTING THREE MOVIES PER MONTH IS ONLY EIGHT DALLORS AND NINETY NIE CENTS PER MONTH JUMP TO SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE CENTS ONE MONTH FROM YOUR DEBIT BANK CARD.

• Do
    Donna Henry Sep 11, 2009

You have automatically drafted my account without my knowledge. I did not ask to join your club or have I rented any movies. I would like all monies you took from my account returned back into my account and to be contacted. I need a telephone number to your customer service department so I can talk to so one now. This is against the Law.

Sincerley
    Donna Henry

• Tb
    t be;; Feb 08, 2010

i got charged twice and i only signed up once today. with email [email protected]

• Ri
    RICKAMAVEN Jun 02, 2010

THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR SITE OPEN 24/7

1-866-716-0414

Joe or Dorothy Tompkins Jul 12, 2010

I keep receiving NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC charges every month $15.04 for at least one year. I have contacted them before about these charges. Anything I have joined has been disolved for months now. WHY TO THESE CHARGES CONTINUE?

• Ha
    HARLEY_MOONS Jul 25, 2010

to : joe and Dorthy
    I have the same thing going on, just that mines $14, 69 a . FRAUD FRAUD AND MORE BEFRAUDING

• Nr
    nrtflix.com Sep 18, 2010

You have been taking monthly charges from my bank account for something I know nothing about. Please stop. Please refund all charges back to my account and tell me who opened this accounnt and when it was opened and what it is for.

My E-Mail is: [email protected]

I expect to hear from you immediately with the requested information and
    confirmation of the refund.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Sep 18, 2010

I hope you sent what you put up there to the actual website.

Mary212 Jan 01, 2011

The best policy especially if you are using for automatic pay with your debit card or credit card is contact your bank have that consumer block from automatic deductions out your accounts. Then call Netflix and suspended or delete your account. I had similar situation happened. If in doubt have all your accounts delete until things are resolved. That why some people use prepaid debit card they wont business to deduct out of your account unless you gave them permission but no overdraft fee is the best part

• Ne
    netflixcustomer5years Jan 27, 2011

My only real complaint with Netflix is the availability of some new releases and during Christmas I was unable to get the movies I wanted due to "Long wait" times. I have been a Netflix member on and off for the past 5 years. I have only had 2 DVDs to come to me in the mail that were damaged and had to be sent back in that 5-year time period. The distribution center where my movies are returned is in a city 30 minutes from where I have so I have no real problems getting movies returned or received in a timely manner. If I send one back on a Monday, then by Wednesday I have another DVD in the mail. So it is only like a 1-day lay over until I get a new movie. As I said my only real complaint is Netflix not stocking enough videos during holiday seasons and for new releases. That can get rather frustrating. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, 1 the worst. I would have to give them an 8 overall.

mary price Feb 04, 2011

You have billed my divcover card for $8.53 on December 31, 1910 - I understand thAT IT WAS A
    Christmas givt from my son. Please advise me regarding this at [email protected]

• Be
    betty Erickson Apr 07, 2011

I was charged another month of service and had canceled last month I will not pay for something I didn't receive and didn't sign up for I didn't finish the transaction. Have notified my credit card company.
    betty erickson.

• Be
    betty Erickson Apr 07, 2011

I was charged another month of NetFilx and didn't order it I thought about it but changed my mind on the first month notified the company now on my credit card I have another charge and will not pay for it I have notified my credit card company and will do paper work to stop the charge on that end but now I have paid for months of service that i didn't order or want Please address this problem/

• Cr
    Crittenden Huston Apr 22, 2011

I was on NetFlix when I discovered I had been Charged as follows: $8.99 on each of the following dates. 12/12-10, 12/13/10,
    11/12/10, 11/13/10, 10/12/10, 10/13/10, 9/13/10 and 9/14/10. I have requested return of the second charge each month but was only sent a page showing only one charge being made each month by NetFlix but Bank of America and I have proof of the double charging. PLEase correct this error on your part.
    Crittenden Huston

savonsydnee Apr 27, 2011

I did not join netflix and was charged 10.52 what the hell i want my money back. this not right, im not a movie person i have a life...

savonsydnee Apr 27, 2011

Was charged and i want my $10.80 back did not join anything

• Ia
    iave May 04, 2011

I have been charged for several months on my card. I have never rented a movie. Why am I getting these charges? Please return my money ASAP and cancel all future charges. Thank you.

• To
    TOALSTON May 23, 2011

i think netflix is a rippoff.Im being Charge from my bank account monthly for something i never ordered, & they F wont stop charging even after I complainned to them.The only thing I could do is change my card number.Thats not counting the overdraft FEE They charge me each time also.I get only a 7 hundred dollar disability check on the 3rd .They take out on the first & i keep getting hit for an overdraft.I cant HARDLY live now.Cuz 700 isnt crapp! [ to live on ].I DONT WANT NETFLEX.

anthoula May 29, 2011

I was charged $7.99 and I haven't even used the service when I tried login in it won't even let me .. What to do please help.

• Ju
    julius mcLean Jun 07, 2011

I was charged $9.79 are$10.00 and I haven't used the service for year . I been paiding this for year I would like to be refuding of amount to my maste card. thank you Julius mcLean

• Sp
    springel Jun 28, 2011

Call customer service @ 1-866-716-0414. This has happened to a lot of people! They know how to deal with it. Good luck.

• Je
    Jenniferwillis176 Jul 05, 2011

I was flipping through the movie list and came across a movie that i feel was disrespectful to the massacare of columbime highschool about the shooting and they made a role playing game thats just sicking and cruel for what everyone has been through everyone that was part of that day doesnt want to be reminded of the sad tradgedy that happend and effected the state of colorado i dont have a problem with nextflix but this one made me a little upset i wish all the bad things in this world that have happend would be left alone that's so messed up they made a video playing columbine and they made a role playing video game called super columbine massacre rpg. Kinda feeling disrespected toward netflix for putting a movie on there like that

Nopolis Jul 05, 2011

Why are you complaining specifically to Netflix? It seems your comment would be better directed at the company that produced the film in question. The fact that you do not mention the movie title at all within your poorly formatted comment does not help anyone using this site. That's like complaining about a Big-Mac you got at McDonalds but saying "the double patty burger with the sauce and the bun". It doesn't provide any other consumers on this site with relevant information. Please learn how to communicate and use the internet.

• AerosmithandQueen Jul 12, 2011

Are you talking about Michael Moores "Bowling For Columbine"? To your complaint; thats your opinion, if you don't like just don't watch it again.

• Co
    cotton blue blue Jul 14, 2011

Hello
    I canceled also and then they charged me 15.13 this month instead of the 8.99. I am an attorney and told them if they did not return all the money and the people on this site . I would file a class action suit. Hopefully this will scare them.

• Co
    cotton blue blue Jul 14, 2011

I guess they want all there movies back and then they will refund your money. They charge for each movie not returned.

• Dw
    Dwayne McFarland Jul 22, 2011

You have automatically drafted my account without my knowledge and has happened more than once. I did not ask to join your club or have I rented any movies. I would like all monies you took from my account returned back into my account and to be contacted. I need a telephone number to your customer service department so I can talk to so one now.

• Th
    Thai Pham Jul 30, 2011

I have cancelled Netflix on 06/07/2011. They have sent me an email to acknowledge it. But they continue to charge me $10.81 on 06/14/11 on my credit card. I called my credit card. They refunded the money for June. Now Netflix charge me for July 2011. When will they stop charging me for service not received nor wanted?

• Ge
    GEORGE MARSH Aug 14, 2011

I WISH TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP S.

O NETFLIX. I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPPUTER, SO CANNOT GET MOVIES [email protected] MY REQUEST. G

• Ke
    Kenneth J Higgins Sep 07, 2011

I can not get any service when I want to add movies to my list of movies to see. I want to stop the service. I can not get connected with anyone to stop the service.

• Ba
    BarbaraTorres Oct 27, 2011

I just found out that my next bill is going to be 16. 98 I was paying10.61 for yrs also relized I should be paying 7.99a mohth so I have been over paying 2.62 a month for yrs you don.t have a phone number so we can get this solved

• De
    denise sommers Nov 14, 2011

I am being charge 7.99 a month and 17.26 a month I would like to cancel the netflix services because I do not understand these charges. I have made an attempt to cancel the 7.99 charge in the past. I do wish I could have a number to call rather than typing to someone.
    my home phone number is 6076527671. My email address is [email protected]

• De
    denise sommers Nov 14, 2011

I have done this alreay. I hope you can help me. [email protected]

John Gumpal Dec 02, 2011

I was billed since May 20, June 21, July 20, August 22, Sept 22, Oct 2o, Nov 22, 2011 for $7.99. I never sign up for this and i haven't get anything from them. This is the first time i checked my account because i don't really check them since i've open my acct from CITIBANK since april of this year. I need my money back...this is ridiculous...JPG

• Je
    Jeffrey R. Dec 25, 2011

I have had netflix (online)for the past few months and it seems every movie i search for (new or old)is not available. At first I thougt I was limited because the first 30 days were free but even after paying my subscription I realized the selection was severely limited. I have searched for movies from 2008 that still are not available. The selection reminds me of the $5.00 movie basket at Wal Mart...limited and nothing that interests me.

Increase your online selection.

• He
    Helen Sullivan Jul 23, 2012

Could not advance to episode # 27 for Doc Martin series after watching 26 other episodes previously. Is it going to be available or do I have to abandon any future commitment to Netflix to be confident that I am not wasting my time and money subscribing to Netflix?
    Helen Sullivan [email protected] 843-705-5000

• Kc
    kcurts Feb 08, 2013

I had money taken out of my checking account I spoke with Netflix and they fixed it immediately someone has phished my banking information and tried to use it; thanks to the professionalism of Netflix the account was reported and closed. I am truly satisfied with the service they provided to keep thieves from stealing my identity through technology please be aware of what you put onto the internet.

• Kenneth G Mar 17, 2013

I payed the Netflix for my normal monthly charge of $7.99 twice and my debit card conformation came in to let me know, but my streaming service keeps telling me to update my service. I spoke to 9 rep plus a supervisor and she tell me that they haven't received any payment after I have spoken to several other customer service reps. This is very upsetting at this time of the season. It make me think Netflix is doing this on purpose because of the economy situation and plus the law suit they have been going through. What, they are trying to make up for the money they're losing and sticking it the customers. There is a program or software that has been implemented into the system of Netflix or what?

• Ru
    Ruthann Brafford Aug 05, 2013

I took a trial online for Netflix on June 14 and I June 20th I email them and cancelled the account. Reason being is their movies are not that recent. Yet they claim they have newer movies. I went through the list and that is not so.
    On July 11, they took $8, 53 out of my bank account. I am retired and live on a very tight budget. It cause my bank account to go over, the bank paid them and charged me $34.00.
    After much to do, I finally got a real person on the phone. They told me they would charge back the amount to bank and they bank would take the fee off. I called my bank (I am not that stupid, to believe that one), it of course is not true and now I am out a total of $42.53. This is so frustrating. I kept all of the emails from them and me for proof. they are in my Gmail account, not on my computer, if you contact me, I can send them to you.
    Ruthann Brafford [email protected]

• Us
    userpower Aug 09, 2014

User Internet Explorer by Microsoft. I never have problems connecting with them.