Menu

NetZero review: Still charging fees

R
Author of the complaint
7:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am really getting irritated by this fraudulent company!
I got their dial-up plan for 9.95 a month starting with their "FREE" 30 day trail and said that if you cancel before 30 days you wont be charged a thing but you have to provide you credit card number to them in case you want to keep their service. Well, before that time was up I got a bank statement stating I was charged 9.95 the next day I called customer service and went round and round with some foreign person and then demanding to talk to a supervisor. She told me that she would refund the money back to my account witin three days and that they would give me the next 30 days free. I told them that I did not want thier service anymore an to cancel everything and close my account with them so I deleted my email account, threw the installation disk in the fire and thought everything was fine. This was in October now two months later i get a 6.95 charge to my bank accout and a email saying I have Norton Anti-virus for free now I have another charge for 6.95 again and I cant seem to get anywhere as to get my money back. I am so ready to see a lawsuit against this company to see the all the people that have been duped by this foreign scam to get their money returned to them and then some for the bounced checks and other problems they have caused! I demand retaliation!

More NetZero complaints & reviews