Having problems with Namecheap?

Namecheap Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Namecheap Customer Service. Initial Namecheap complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Namecheap above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Namecheap. Discuss the issues you have had with Namecheap and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Namecheap Complaints & Reviews

Namecheapservice

Had the worst experience with namecheap ever. They double charged for 6 different expensive domains and wouldn't pay me back. I finally got a lawyer and got my money back, but after almost 10 months of hassle! Since then, i've strictly stuck to https://www.101domain.com/

The incident began in august, 2018 and just ended in june 2019.

Truthfully, I feel as if all my domains that I have with them should be given to me for at least 5 years for the hassle and horrible customer service they've given me.

Namecheaprip off

A very disappointing experience I had with them.
    I needed a domain, saw their ad and decided to order one.
    Unfortunately, that was the only decision made by me, the other steps were made by them. I don't know why but they chose a different style domain for me and without asking my opinion just charged me for it. I never said YES. What kind of service is that? They just stole my money. I guess, even if they refund, it will take 30-45 business days. As usual.

Name Cheapprotecting scammers

This hosting company is hosting logrhytmsrule.com, a notorious spammer and scammer, and concealing their identity. The spam appears to target gmail users in particular and the links are to bogus and phishing sites. Namecheap claims that they know nothing about this and, given the complaints that you can find with web searches, that seems unlikely, to say the least. They are, at best, conspiring with the scammers--and could actually be them, as far as that goes.

Namecheap.comsupports spammers

Namecheap.com is a domain registrar that supports spammers by allowing them to register with the company. Through its subsidiary, Whoisguard.com, Namecheap protects the identity of the spammers and will not release the spammers identity to the public. Both companies have been reported to ICANN, the FTC Spam Complaint Center, and the FBI.