MyTickets.aeTravel ticket

M

i booked a ticket from dubai to bali Through mytickets. ae and found out that i can`t choose aseat! when i called emirates they said the mct (minimum connection time) is not matching their minimum and i need to contact mytickets. ae to do it. they don't answer chat, email and even the phone number on their website is fake i need to book a seat for my flight. there was nothing in the terms and conditions that showed anything about the MCT.

• Mo
    moore.ejl Jul 22, 2021

I am in the exact same fight as everyone here. I was told by one of their agents that our refund request had been approved, but would take a while to receive. Checked in 6 weeks (7/21/2021) later to see what was going on, and was told that the KissandFly customer service fees exceeded the amount of the refund, so I would get no money back. This was for $1470.00 worth of tickets. Such a shady company! I am going to be a major thorn in the side for these folks.

• Sh
    Shaun s Menezes Jun 23, 2021

Hey Everyone

I know how frustrated you all are
    I had booked my ticket with this piece of [censored] Website a year back ( in Feb 2020), and i had to obviously cancel because of the Pandemic
    I had fought for my refund from the month of March 2020 till a day back ( 22nd June 2021)
    I called them even ****ing 2 days and fought for the money
    It was a long journey and a tough fight, but i promised myself i would not give up till i got my money back
    Finally on the 20th of June, i Made up my mind, i called them up and fired the **** out of them, the call went on for an hour or so, till the agent started crying on the phone and i got my money immediately after that

THE WORST WEBSITE EVER !!!
    DO NOT EVER BOOK YOUR TICKETS FROM HERE !!!

BUT ALSO REMEBER KEEP FIGHTING TILL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK !!! ITS YOUR MONEY NOT THEIRS

MAAnsari Jul 01, 2021

@Shaun s Menezes can u give contact number please i have also same issues

• Am
    Amit sawant1980 Mar 23, 2021

We're can we complain to close this site this is a fraud site they don't refund your money

• Me
    Meliza Colaco Mar 08, 2021

This is the fraud website, when it comes to refund they dont give it to you. PLEASE AVOID BOOKING WITH THEM IN FUTURE. They are BIG CHEATERS.

• Ho
    Hossam Abdelfattah Mar 01, 2021

I purchased a tickets from there website traveling from Dubai to Kuwait this was on Oct 2020 the flight had a transit in Jordan, however when i reach the counter of Jordanian airline the rejected my travel because Jordan not allow transit, and they informed my that the travel agent (mytickets) should tell you the regulation not only just sell you a tickets, from Dubai Airport I tried to call Mytichets office after long time from my try's lady from customer service answered me and she was so rude and she was unable to help me, i knew at that moment i will not get this flight, so I asked her i need a refund she asked me to login in website and file request, then she hang-up the phone, I file a refund request after few weeks they replay to my email that they will refund 770 AED from total 2790 AED, the funny thing they asked me if i approve for that amount or no, so i had no option only to approve (heir form the Deville ...) since Oct 2020 till today 1st March even the Heir i mean the 770 refund I didn't get
    bottom line they take only money no service no follow-up no refund
    all emails, transaction reference, refund requested available upon requested

• Ni
    Nina Mirani Dec 07, 2020

DO NOT BOOK A TICKET WITH THEM. They have the worst customer service. They never answer the phone.

• Da
    Darren Sunley Feb 27, 2019

I booked with Mytickets.ae and they advertised the cost at AED 7890 for 4 seats to Bali from Dubai. we then also reserved seats which cost an additional cost of 610. The total should have been Aed 8500, however when the payment went through they charged me AED8974. I contacted them on many occasions, each time with a different excuse (Currency exchange, transaction changes) and still today they deny any wrong doing. DO NOT USE these people they are con artists and what nothing more than to take your money un-honestly. STAY AWAY whatever you do.

Nora Ahmed Feb 20, 2019

horrible service, cheating, just will take your money
    horrible service, i requested to change date & route of my flight at 11.30AM while the flight at 8.00pm but they respond over the e-mail only after 3hrs of my flight that i should pay penalty & when i asked for refund they deducted more than 80% of price & the funniest part that they can't deduct & return the rest of the amount, (( i should pay penalty to get my refund))(((meanwhile its their fault))). horrible service, non-trusted, i wasted my money & my time.

• As
    Asaad1976 Aug 08, 2018

don't ever trust them, they advertise something and they charge you something else, In my bank direct statement they send me, it show that they charge me 35AED additional to the ticket purchase price which they charge me in actual (2858.73 AED instead of 2798 AED) they are cheater and they advertise things and charge other things

• Da
    daram Sep 25, 2019

@Asaad1976 Exactly same in my case, they initially showed less price on the site, while paying they charged me more 110 AED and extra 21.30 AED -simply without any information or notice and sad part is while booking it did not ask for OTP even, i was about to cancel the transaction but it did not happen, very disappointed with the site, its more tricky site, they are more of cheating than in to business.I donot recommend this site.I have not seen these reviews, if i would have seen i would not have booked.Its a bad experince to me

• Di
    Dinusha99 Jul 22, 2018

The worst online booking I ever had in UAE.
    Even they cannot provide such a truth reason.

"when I booked through this site, They allowed me to bring 30KG, but actually air line allowed 40KG same time.
    So I missed 10 KG now.
    apart from that who book ticket through the directly they received benefit. "

Even they are web site number also fake.

I never recommend any body to book through them.

Holly [censored] !!!

• Na
    Natalienato Jun 12, 2018

Mytickets.ae is the worst ever.
    They're like robots, they don't help at all and when i refunded my tickets i'm sure they ripped me off.
    I do not recommend them at all! They're so bad

• Ah
    Ahmed Atef1986 May 20, 2018

The worst website i dealt with, they very bad gaining money from nothing

I booked a flight and I just need to change the return date they asked me to pay more than if I book a new flight

I don't recommend any body to book through them

Ahmed Sherif
    [protected]

• Ek
    Ekaterina Yudina Apr 19, 2018

They charged from my card about 800 aed more than the shown on the website price.
    When I was trying to make a complain they told that it is a conversion charge, but I was paying in AED to Emirates Airlines from UAE card. There should not be any conversion at all. I was trying to make a refund, they offered an amount that 400 aed less than I paid (at the same day). Just they took it for a transaction. They are cheaters, do not deal with this company!

• Mu
    muluh Sep 03, 2017

Good morning myticket team, Please sincerely could someone help here. I booked and paid(QE8FB4) to fly with my family through this site and later on i had some problems at my work place and had been pleading just for change of return date but no one has been able to offer help. The last time they responded to my mail, they asked me to pay almost 3 time the total amount i paid for the flight tcikets, that was absolute not normal. i was expecting probably i will pay some little charges for change of date like other flight booking sites and not what i was requested to pay. Please till now i don't know what to do could some one help. I need advice as well whether its better to cancel the ticket and ask for money refund? What % of the money will be refunded?
    my email is [email protected]
    [protected]

• Ev
    Eva Baker May 20, 2018

@muluh Our experience with emarites was that they just want to rip people off. They will not refund any money on cancellation, charge you a fee to make changes and also charge full price for another ticket. This happened to us in January when we had to come home for a family emergency. They tried to charge a business class saying that they were the only seats left but when I told them that I have just been onto their site to see when the next plane was available there were plenty of seats left. Good luck with getting a response.