Menu

S
Author of the complaint
5:51 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made a mistake in my name, so I immediately contacted KissandFly customer service and asked them to fix the mistake. One letter was incorrect. They asked for some extra money and I paid. When I went online and opened my ticket I noticed that no corrections were made and there was still a mistake in my name. Contacted KissandFly again and they assured me that everything will be fine. I'm not sure about that, it seems like they really don't care and just scammed me to get more money!

4 comments
W
Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MyTickets.ae is A SCAM

THE WORST WAY EVER To book tickets online

They charged me 580 AED extra 3 days ago and same thing happened to MANY others be careful!

Check their reviews on

H
Jan 05, 2019 9:43 am

I wish there was something with a negative rating. They are thieves. They display a low price compared to other sites to grab attention and eventually keep increasing price at every step. They eventually charged 10% over the initially displayed price. Avoid these thieves.

S
Sep 01, 2018 9:44 am

Been trying over 3 days to cancel flight to Bali due to Volcano eruption. Until now the customer service are unhelpful and provide false information after speaking direct to the airline.

Do not recommend using this agent for flights again.

May 19, 2016 6:15 am

Spider, we are sorry that you have formed such a negative opinion about our service, nevertheless, we assure you that our team always do everything to provide our customers with qualified service and try to solve the challenges as quickly as possible.
While we can understand your frustration, it must be point out that at our website there is information that any changes in the tickets can be provided in total accordance to the carrier's restrictions. Terms of service and information about the name change procedure is available to the customers review at our website 24/7.
Due to the circumstances we recommend you to contact our customer support service (via e-mail, phone or online-chat), or, if it is possible, to specify your booking number. We will check the information and do everything to clarify the situation.
Kind regards, Kiss&Fly.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints