Having problems with Silver Airways?

1844 674 5837 (Bahamas)
+1 801 401 9100 (Online Reservations)
+1 866 680 9832 (Travel Insurance)
1100 Lee Wagener Blvd., Suite 201
Sun6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

flight

To whom it may concern:

Able to be seen in my records, I have been a consistent customer on silver airways for numerous years now, with my most common travel destinations from fll to tlh florida.
I booked my flight through expedia, and flew down to fll from tlh on thursday afternoon, where my flight was delayed by an hour, although no other issues were present.
However, my flight returning to tlh was nothing less than a nightmare.
Flight #3051 from fll to tpa june 3, 2018 @ 2:45pm, and continuing from tpa to tlh june 3rd, 2018 at 4:40 arriving in tlh by 6:00pm.
Itinerary #: [protected]
My flight did not have any air conditioning services, and if no a.c. was not reported, then it was very minimal air filtration. our flight attendant maria was dripping while sweating, we were all sucking on ice cubes, fanning ourselves, and i'm sure I am not the only one to complain who was present on this flight.
Our stop in tpa just made the flight from tpa to tlh even worse. sitting on the runway with the door open, especially when the engine of the plane was off was literally a hot box.
I pay for my flights and expect not only a smooth and safe flight, but a comfortable flight in which this was the worst travel experience I have ever taken on any airlines.
Upon returning to tlh, not only was I hot and muggy, I came down with an extreme sickness and illness, within 24 hours later. (probably from all the germs spreading throughout the plane amongst passengers without any air filtration what so ever).
Therefore, I had to call out of my three jobs, and spend my morning at a minute clinic first thing, (tuesday june 5th) and was prescribed a z-pack for my unresolved sickness/virus/bacterial infection, along with having an ear infection that is deeper than the ear canal now within the membrane.
I can provide documentation (proof) that I was seen at a care facility.

Like I said previously, I am very dissatisfied with my experience. I have three jobs, and had to call out of all three due to my extreme sickness, fatigue, shortness of breath, congestion, soar throat, fever etc.

I truly hope to hear back from a silver airways representative shortly, to see if there is anything that can help my circumstance since silver airways is currently my last result when booking future travel accommodations.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Sincerely,
Alex shuler

cancelled flight

I had a flight booked at 12:34 and it was delayed until 5:30pm causing me to miss my two connections. They gave me a new flight from Tampa to Toronto at 8:30 tonight and my next flight to go home is tomorrow at 9:30 am that leaves me sitting in the airport in Tampa for 8 hours and now in Toronto for 11 hours. I would like to know if you will pay for a hotel I. Toronto due to my health issues.

cancellation of ticket

Had to cancel trip due to illness. They said the only way to get a credit/refund was to get a doctor'...

cancelled flight

3-28-14 direct flight from pns (pensacola) to mco (orlando) was cancelled 15 hours prior to departure on...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices