[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com — I went into the smart and final retail food store at newbury park, california
On 8-27-2018 I went into the Smart and Final food store on 8-27-2018 in Newbury Park, California. I used my prepaid Master Card to purchase items that came to a dollar amount of $8.06. This left a balance of $31.94. On the next day I went into the Smart and Final in Camarillo, California on 8-28-2018. I went to the check out area to use the balance on my card. The cashier told me that the card showed a $0.00 amount on the card.
I came home and called the Master Card Prepaid Center on 8-28-2018. The Customer Service Agent said two transactions took place on 8-27-2018. The amount for $31.94 was also deducted from my card on 8-27-2018. The agent told me file a complaint on this issue.
I'm an honest optimist and feel that Master Card will put this situation right.
My name is Nick Sablick, card number, [protected], expiration date, good through 12-2018, security code 866.
My phone number is [protected].
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa gift card not recognized.
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card