Having problems with Reelvidz?

Reelvidz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 10, 2010. The latest review please refund my money was posted on Jul 5, 2019. The latest complaint Charged my card after cancelled membership was resolved on Apr 10, 2014. Reelvidz has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 20 reviews. Reelvidz has resolved 4 complaints.

Reelvidz Customer Service Contacts

1 877 801 9072 (USA and Canada)
+1 438 338 1017 (USA and Canada)
Ground Floor Suite

Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reelvidz Customer Service. Initial Reelvidz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reelvidz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reelvidz. Discuss the issues you have had with Reelvidz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Reelvidz Complaints & Reviews

ReelVidzplease refund my money

dear sir,

I am writing to you pertaining of this website that I never register before.

I hope that the company could give me a refund and cancel my account as soon as possible. I have tried to reached you but to no avail nor any reply to my emails. i believe as a member, i could sign in and browse through this website. unfortunately, i am not a member. furthermore, i am so upset to received a transaction made by reelvidz.com on 6th july 2017. the amount deducted by my credit card was USD$ 34.frankly, i have not register anything in this website. due to this, i have to cancel my credit card. i hope that you could look to this and return back my money. i am hoping for a reply.

thank you.

regards,
rubiah

• Updated by Yudha Aditia · Jul 05, 2019

6/7-2019 at 1:02am, i receive the message that i have transaction in reelvidz US$ 34 .. i can make sure im not doing that ..

Reelvidz.comcredit card charged but no service provided!

I begin from youtube.com search for movie 'Seventh Son'
    I found this channel but only promote 'www.worldmovieshd.com'
    When I browse for movie and start playing it requires registration
    which then took me to www.reelvidz.com
    I registered for FREE trial 7-days
    and they offer 15-Days for only 2.95 charges
    I agree and they charged my Mastercard
    They asked to activate via e-mail..
    I click the link
    BUT... nothing provided..

credit card charged but no service provided!
    credit card charged but no service provided!

ReelVidzonline service

I signed up for a free trial with my credit card and the same day, without using the services, I tried to disconnect and I could not. This company do not have a right to charge my card based on the information that was shared on their page. They said, you can charge or delete the service. When I try to delete I'm getting g a message saying, "page is not available ".
      Reelvidz you people are dishonest and should be legally held accountable.

online service
      online service

ReelVidzunauthorized charge

I did not agree to any charges. site specifically states card would not be charged. now I can't reach them to demand $49.95 refund.
        After searching 4 an hour, I found this webpage to file comp paint. my bank says I have to let pending charge go thru then dispute transaction. they'll close acct and issue new card. which takes 10 days to receive. I'm on disability, all my bills are paid w that card. this is wreaking havoc on limited finances and my mental health. scammers should go to jail.
        Amanda Terral

ReelVidzmy money

You [censor] tard took 50 dollars out, of my, [censor]ing account when it was only suppose to be 7 dollars. Oh and dont worry I will be [censor]ing calling to, give you an ear full. Thats MY hard earned money I do not, need Scammers like you [censor]s taking it away, if need be I will get my lawyer evolved. Try me. Im not playing games. So tomorrow morning when I get out at 8 in the morning, ill be calling and I want my [censor]ing money back.

ReelVidzunauthorized credit card charges

I checked my Bank account and Reelvidz has charged me 39.95 USD for something I've never used on 07/07/17 and have tried to charged me twice again on 09/07/17 and 14/07/17.I've reported it to my bank and they will look into it.I have never agreed for any payment terms to subscribe for the site.I hope that the company would give me a refund and cancel my account as soon as possible.I've never given my account number and how they got it is a mystery...

ReelVidzunauthorized credit card charged

This is to notify that about an incorrect transaction which has been debited to our card# [protected] dated 29.05.2017 for $39.95.
              We state that On April 14 we had given our card number only for verification purpose and we had not agreed for any payment terms to subscribe for the membership. We are shocked to see a transaction of $39.95 debited to this card #. This is really shocking and we demand this transaction to be reversed and credited back to our account with immediate effect. We reiterate that We had given the card details only for verification purpose. We hereby confirm that we had not viewed any movies from this site so far. we hope the above is clear for your understanding and would appreciate your immediate action to do the needful in this matter.
              Awaiting for your positive response in the said matter.
              Our details to contact:
              Fayaz
              [protected]@gmail.com
              +[protected]

ReelVidz — Reelvidz membership

I registered for a 7-day trial of the economic package to watch movies online but the company charged me...

ReelVidz — a refund and canceling an account

dear sir, I am writing to you pertaining of this website that I never register before. I hope that the...

ReelVidz — Charged my card after cancelled membership

Reelvidz sucks plain and simple. I was mislead in the beginning when I signed up for a membership with these...

ReelVidzSubscription

These crooks have stolen 10 x 35 euro from me, suggesting I've subscribed to their platform. I'v' never done that. Yes, I should have checked my credit card earlier, but that doesn't mean companies can just rob my account. It's these kind of companies that undermine the whole system. Shame on you!

• Li
                    Ligi Apr 04, 2013

Reelvidz.com is a complete scam, their conditions are hidden somewhere and they charge you 5 days from the day of FREE subscription. Shame on them and I am glad I caught them after the first charge! DO NOT subscribe to this site! They don't even have good movies to stream!

Reelvidz.comI am still baffled as to how they got my details

Nor did I recognize their site when my bank today told me of a payment that went out to them on Sunday! Taking me over drawn! When I questioned further we discovered they had been taking money since last November!! I didn't even have a computer last November!! I was wondering why each month I seemed £25 worse off than normal!! THEY ARE A SCAM, I on't know how they got my card details, maybe a sister company or related company I looked at at the time? Because when I looked on their site after finding out about the fraud today I do not recognize the site AT ALL. However what I do know is I'd NEVER agree to pay £25 to a site like this, I watch a lot of free movies online and if I ever come across anything asking me to use the premium services and/or pay I leave the site, Even the ones that offer a free trial as long as you give your credit card I do NOT fill out! I didn't phone the site due to all the comments I saw here! I was already on hold to my bank and I spoke the the police/fraud department... who have told me I will get all 6 months refunded by tomorrow! PHEW! However now I am scared to use the internet as I am still baffled as to how they got my details!

Reelvidz.com — They are scam, stay away

I haven't even heard of them! Nor did I recognize their site when my bank today told me of a payment...

Reelvidz.comDon't give these guys your credit card

Professional Scammers. They've been scamming me since sep 2011. I just realized when I saw a charge on my card email statement ( which I never look at). The first option they give you when you call is to Cancel you subscription, ( How convenient).
                    Then the automated voice states how there are now refunds. Professional all the way. Don't give these guys your credit card!!!

Reelvidz.comStay away from these crooks

I've been charge twice, € 34.95 each... I'm terribly angry at them, because they gave me the 5 days free trial, then without doing anything they began charging the premium membership price... Anyway, i was also quite naive and not practical myself, since I found too late this question (quite hidden to me):

"Why was I billed €34.95 when I signed up for a free trial?"

And their reply is the following:

"As indicated during the signup process, the 5-Day trial gives you free access to our Premium services for five days. To avoid service interruptions, your trial membership automatically renews as a monthly Premium membership, billed at €34.95 per month, unless cancelled before the trial expires."

Summing up. My personal suggestion is: stay away!!! from reelvidx.com.

• Jd
                          jdok68 May 16, 2012

Do not trust these Reelvidz scam artists. Do not even touch the site. They just charged me for an account I don't have. I recommend you get another card and change your bank account. Accept the loss, you'll never get it back.

Reelvidz.comI have never sined up with them and they are taking money from my account

This company has been taking money from my account for the last 3 months, I do not know who they are, I have never signed up for anything from them, have never recieved anything from them and would like to know how to stop them. I have rung my credit card and they dont seem willing or able to stop this. This is unacceptable and I want them investigated.

• Iv
                            Ivee Dec 13, 2011

Try calling Scammer Guard @[protected], they helped me get my money back.

Reelvidz.com — CHARGED MY CARD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THEIR SITE

I JUST CHECKED MY BANK AND THIS REELVIDZ.COM HAS CHARGED ME TWO TIMES FOR 39.95 FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER...

ReelVidz — Stolen ID

I just checked my bank statement and discovered a $49.30 charge for "reelvidz" Never heard of this company...

Reelvidz.comScam

Today I discovered a charge to my debit card of approx $35. Someone created an account in my name with my email address. I don't know how they got all the information.

• Fe
                              feathergirl44 Sep 24, 2011

I'm having the same experience after watching a movie in late July and cancelling the trial membership. However, I've not yet received a refund, but wil keep calling.

Joeyonli Jul 25, 2011

The same thing happened to me. When I called reelvidz they literally laughed at me and hung up on me. they said there were no refunds and about three times hung up on me. But I figured out a way to get your money back. Keep calling them over and over...be rude, yell at them and just keep annoying them. After about 3 days of this, they gave up and refunded my money! Their number is [protected]. press option 3, then option 1, then option 2 and you will be directed to a live operator. then have fun with them!

Reelvidz.com — Reelvids.com charged my state issued child support debit card for some damned membership with them

Reelvids.com charged my state issued child support debit card for some damned membership with them. Thing i...