MultiChoice Africa / DSTVMultichoice

S May 11, 2021

On the 20th April 2021 I paid my monthly subscription of R150 using my Capitec Bank app and the payment went through. After a couple if days my viewing was disconnected with non-payment cited as a reason for the action. I then went to an agency of Multichoice in Amandasig, Akasia and they requested my ID and proof of payment. I then requested proof of payment from my bank and submitted both my ID and the proof at the agency as requested but since then it's on and off . Today 11 May 2021 is the 4th time my viewing has been disconnected and nobody communicates with me. This is now frustrating and annoying. It seems to me the agency and the agents at Multichoice doesn't understand the processes the same. At the agency they are very much willing to resolve the issue but Multichoice is a different story. I have been very much inconvenienced and I never thought I would join a chorus of people vehemently complaining about Multichoice. My ID is [protected] and my smart card no is [protected]. Hoping for a speedy resolve of this matter.