Mr Price Group / MRPonline service and delivery

S

Good day
I am Saabira Danster and I have purchased a few items on the Mr price website.
I have requested delivery for 6 - 7 working days but my parcel has not been delivered to the relevant store. They are delaying this process as I needed that parcel urgently. They should keep to there word and keep to there delivery times. I am very unhappy with the service I have received as I have been calling several times and the telephone was dropped in my ear. I hope this complaint won't be for nothing and I hope they resolve this issue I am having.

Saabira Danster