Menu
Mr Price Group / MRP
customer service contacts

Mr Price Group / MRP
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

615 complaints
15 resolved 600 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mr Price Group / MRP. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Mr Price Group / MRP headquarters

65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue, Upper Level, North Concourse, Durban Station Complex
Morningside 4001

Mr Price Home
0 0
More phone numbers

Mr Price Group / MRP website

What category is Mr Price Group / MRP related to?

Mr Price Group / MRP is related to the Products & Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Mr Price Group / MRP?

What is Mr Price Group / MRP's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Mr Price Group / MRP on YouTube at Mr Price Group / MRP

Overview of Mr Price Group / MRP complaint handling

615 Mr Price Group / MRP reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2010. The latest review Poly Shaggy Rug 180cmx120cm was posted on Jun 24, 2022. The latest complaint contract cancellation was resolved on Jan 31, 2019. Mr Price Group / MRP has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 615 reviews. Mr Price Group / MRP has resolved 15 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mr Price Group / MRP?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mr Price Group / MRP Customer Service. Initial Mr Price Group / MRP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mr Price Group / MRP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mr Price Group / MRP. Discuss the issues you have had with Mr Price Group / MRP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Mr Price Group / MRP’s complaints

B
5:49 am

Mr Price Group / MRP - Poly Shaggy Rug 180cmx120cm

I bought this rug three weeks ago at Canal Walk MRP Home. This rug is shedding terribly and after three week looks terrible. I don't know what to do but cannot see R900 goes to waste like this. Please assist asap. I think this should come with a warning that it sheds and looks bad after not even a month. I work and is hardly home and my partner visits every other weekend. This is ridiculous.

U
5:54 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Mr Price Group / MRP - Order status no assistance from customer service assistant

My online order status has been indicating "SHIPPED" for the last 12 days and the delivery is 7 days late. I've logged three disputes with customer care line via WhatsApp (line number 064 584 1000). The first assistant Bongeka said I will receive feedback via email from the courier company regarding the delay (City Logistics on 13/6/2022). It's been two...

View 0 more photos
S
9:23 am

Mr Price Group / MRP - Mr Price Sim Card

April an agent from Mr price called saying that I qualify for Mr price account, so we opened the account online later that day I we6to Newtown to fetch the card and they gave me the card and Mr price sim card. Another agent called me to activate the sim card and I said I don't want it. Now my balance doesn't decrease when I check instore Mr price has been...