Mr Price Group / MRPa continuous problem I have encountered

J

Im a valid card/account holder of a mr. Price card. Ive asked in the past that i would like a account limmit increase witch was also denied for no valid reason.. ive asked for the past 2 years for an account number so that i can do an eft payment to avoid to stand in long cues... ive been to your harrismith branch today to apply for a joint card for my wife and i and i was asked [protected] questions and still didnt get anywere. If you dont want me to support your store anymore thats fine with me and i would pay the balance owed and close the account and do my buisnes elswere.. your call. Please phone me back on [protected] so we can reslove this issue.

• Updated by Jorrie · Jul 05, 2017

Not satticfied with your service at all.