ADVERTISIMENT

Mr. Lubeyour staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw

W

regina sk, albert st north. roy, when i tried to bring this to his attention he became belligerent and out right refused to acknowledge that he or his staff had broken the tube. it was recently in the shop and had a 3000.00 repair to the engine (valve cover gaskets etc..) and was not broken when i picked up the vehicle!! this man roy should not be a MGR at all!his people skills are poor at best, and his tone and body language resembles that of a gangster!
you can contact me in regards to this matter at [protected]

Chuck N Sep 04, 2018

At least your dip stick was likely put back in place, broken or not. My Dip Stick was put back beside where it should be at Regina East Mr Lube Location. Had my oil changed - no fluids topped up by the way, on my wife's car - 05 G35X. The next day my wife told me the car was smoking and my son had to leave the car when they stopped to get a pizza for my birthday due to a burning smell in the car. I checked it out today - the dip sick was NOT put back in the engine - it was placed beside the dipstick port(?) thereby allowing dirt and what not to enter the motor and oil to leave the motor. Looked under the car and discovered the splash shield (under the motor) was covered in oil and oil dripping onto the driveway! Will take back tomorrow and see what they say.

Comment Guidelines