Mr. Lube — your staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw
regina sk, albert st north. roy, when i tried to bring this to his attention he became belligerent and out right refused to acknowledge that he or his staff had broken the tube. it was recently in the shop and had a 3000.00 repair to the engine (valve cover gaskets etc..) and was not broken when i picked up the vehicle!! this man roy should not be a MGR at all!his people skills are poor at best, and his tone and body language resembles that of a gangster!
you can contact me in regards to this matter at [protected]
More Mr. Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell 
- Mr. Lube - damage to my car 
- Mr. Lube - scams 
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged 
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial 
- Mr Lube / Tire and Rim change - tire and rim change.
- Mr. Lube - service
- Mr. Lube Canada - oil change
- Mr. Lube - oil change
- Mr. Lube - ripoff