Having problems with Klaus Towing?

Klaus Towing Customer Service Contacts

3880 Wabash Street
Colorado Springs, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Klaus Towing Customer Service. Initial Klaus Towing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Klaus Towing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Klaus Towing. Discuss the issues you have had with Klaus Towing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Klaus Towing Complaints & Reviews

Klaus TowingCar towed.

The note on my car said it will be towed on or after 72 hours but was towed in 48 hours and 39 minutes . Now I am stuck cleaning up YOUR MESS with delayed foot surgery due to cancer treatment with no car. Address of tow 1502 Meadow Peak View on 11/25 /20. Time of tow 9:39 am. Note placed on car at 9:00 am on 11/23/20. Your people told me to bring my keys and title to my car to get my things in car at Klaus Towing. WOW! You flat out stole my car!!!

Jan 17, 2020

Klaus Towing — predatory towing - scam

I arrived at the Chipotle on Centennial Blvd at 6:48 pm. I drove around the lot trying to find a parking...

Klaus Towingtow fees

Klaus Towing advertises $150 admin fee specifically for the purpose of notifying owners, courts and others (as required by law) after vehicle has been left for 48-hours. I have been towed twice in the last six months by Klaus and the total charge for my vehicle left for 4-days was $530 and most recently $470 after 3-days and neither time was notified by mail, phone or otherwise but in actuality I reached out to them. I questioned the policy the most recent time and was told "...the fee is still applicable" which leads me to believe the lack or absence of filing not to mention the inflated price to do so.

tow fees

Klaus Towing — scam they're part of

Have a scam going where they tow your car from a vacant private lot that's not marked where you...

klaus' towing inc. — they are fraudulent

this aprtment complex works very closely with Klaus' towing inc. They will leave a notice on your...