Mor Furniture — cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle!
I couldn't resist the great financing and semi-quality couches when I walked into Mor furniture two months ago. I ended up purchasing a sectional couch that I was told would be delivered 15 days later. Since then my delivery date has been rescheduled 6 times. In addition, they bring part of the sectional so about every month I get one part of the couch. On top of it all I don't receive a phone call to tell me that my couch isn't being delivered. I have to call them. When I reach a sales person they are extremely rude, and act like I’m inconveniencing them. I have had friends that told me horror stories as well about them (things not being delivered for 6 months after the promised date!). Although the price is cheap its absolutely not worth the hassle. I would will never use Mor furniture again, and I highly advise against purchasing from Mor.
Mor furniture, Kent Washington.
More Mor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - scam offer!
- Mor Furniture For Less - horrible quality - warranty scam!
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - changing financing price
- Mor Furniture - deceptive return policy
- Mor Furniture - athena leather sofa
- Mor Furniture For Less - customer service/delivery promises
- Mor Furniture - stock-less
- Mor Furniture - horribly made furniture
- Mor Furniture - stay away
- Mor Furniture - Sectional Couch/Loveseat