Mitsubishimisrepresentaion

M

On Nov. 11, 2011 I entered into a contract with Barrie Mitsubishi to purchase a 2001 "demo" Outlander with 21, 000km. I was told by the salesperson they would include in the "deal" repairs to my existing vehicle before the lease was terminated and there would be no PDI or freight. When I returned home to review the contract there was a "pre delivery expense of $595. When I asked the salesperson to explain this, he couldn't. He sent me to the GM of the dealer. The GM tried in a number of different ways to justify this expense and became red in the face with me for trying to understand this amount on the invoice.in short, he was rude and unprofessional. I decided I wanted nothing to do with this dealership and asked to cancel the contract. They tried to"win"me back by offering a brand new vehicle at the same price. Why didn't they offer this deal in the first place?? I declined and they refused to refund my deposit saying they had incurred expenses on cosmetic work to the"demo". They provided NO such proof of any work.

• Ba
    BARRIEMITSUBISHISUCKS Dec 20, 2012

I too signed an agreement to purchase a used vehicle from Barrie Mitsubishi and then cancelled it before handing over full payment after finding out the vehicle they tried to sell me had been in an accident even though they indicated it hadn't when questioned. This dealership resorts to fraud in order to sell their vehicles - stay away at all costs. They have refused to refund my deposit but I'll get it back you can guarantee that! Barrie Mitsubishi SUCKS!

• Na
    nazimk123 Feb 16, 2012

These people are completely crap. They say that the warrenty should cover you for 160K. I recently have a transmission problem in my mitsubishi galant gts, and the dealer is now asking for 5000 dollars to fix up something that should already be covered in the warranty. I remind him of the warranty every single time but he keeps making excuses. DO DO NOOOOOOT buy these veichles guys, go get a nice car, whom you can trust in your time of hardship and not be left alone the way I am right now. I will be creating a facebook page to address this issue so make sure to check out "Mitsubishi complain on facebook" i am sick of this