Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review Federal Emission Warranty was posted on Sep 9, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 228 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews, Page 11

Quality Mitsubishi Of Littleton, Colorado — obnoxious salesperson

I contacted this dealership for Internet pricing and encountered this pompous, ignorant, ### -- Howard Helm...

Mitsubishi — useless service center

I bought a brand new car and i am surprised to see the irrsponsible way the car serivse is handled .. i fear...

Mitsubishi Motorsbad performence in beach

from.
B.RAJAN
chennai.

Respected sir, .two month ago we had purchased a MONTERO with your dealer.(MAYA MOTORS, ADYAR, CHENNAI.6OOO2O).on purchasing your vehicle MONTERO we are very sad to say that we are not satisfied with your car montero.because before the first service we had faced many problem with your make MONTERO.but now on 28.2.2010 we went to beach in montero and we tried to drive in beach and we were sad that your vehicle MONTERO which is worth of RS.4900000 does not moved in sand.hence we took our vehicle to authorised service center(MAYA MOTORS)were we purchased our MONTRO.1.3.2010 we leaved our montero in service and we said our problem.then they took our montero for service and the GM asked 2 days time and we were ready to give their asking timing to make our vehicle good.2 days ago we called to general manager and asked wether our vehicle is ready or not.and he requested us to give onemore day and we gave four days timing to make up our montero ready.on 5.3.2010 we called to GM and went to service center to take deliver our car MONTERO.we went test drive with your montero tecniciant in beach side and we found that the car was not moving in sand and it reach to the high temperature and a big smoke came from the banet.i have attached that picture for your reference were your machanic were confused what to do and we are sad to see that a new vehicle reaches high temperature and coming smoke(wether your make montero is a outdated jeep).we were very sad to say that we are ready to give CASE IN THE COURT.because we had PAJERO before purchasing MONTERO.PAJERO will go good on beach side.then why not montero go.so we are ready to give case on your MITSUBISHI MOTOR and we are ready to give this to the press dont try to cheat the public.we were very sad on purchacing your vehicle MONTERO.(SO WE REQUEST YOU TO RETURN OUR MONEY OR GIVE THE MONTERO CAR WHICH GOES IN BEACH)
B.RAJAN, CHENNAI
CONTACT:[protected]

Mitsubishi Outlanderoil pan

I'd just like you to know that we own 4 mitsubishi's in our family. but i can assure you that there will be no more! i have a 2003 outlander, and through no mistake of my own, such as denting grinding or any other accidents, other than the fact that the oil pan corroded through. the car is only 7 years old! i owned a buick regal, that was 15 years old, and never had this problem. in fact, i have never heard of an oil pan rusting through in my life. im out 550 dollars because mitsubishi either installed a faulty part on my vehicle, or just plainly made an inferior product. either way, im going to have to come out of pocket for a part that is known to have to face the elements. i just wanted to share my dissatisfaction with mitsubishi with others and to warn them of inferior products. and hopefully save them a little money in the process. if i can help just one person who reads this, it was worth writing.

Kendall Mitsubishi — stealing to costumers

i went to this dealer to buy a car 3 or 4 weeks ago i had 1200 dollars with me, they show me all the cars and...

Mitsubishifaulty product

i bought a mitsubishi dlp projector tv model wd-y65 in 2006. since then, i had gone through a busted lamp, heat sensor problem and again just now, a busted lamp anew. i had a warranty from circuit city but is worthless now due to the store shutdown. i wasn't told when i bought it that it would require maintenance cost for the lamp which lasts only for just over a year and thet heat sensor matter. i consulted the consumer relations for the problem to make sure that the lamp is the issue, but the answer was not quite definitive since based on the symptoms and the troubleshooting i made, the lamp is a main issue but there could be other problems. i ended up being advised to call a service center to have it checked by a technician which is additional cost on top of the expensive $235-lamp. it seems that this product and model is faulty from the start and i paid over $3000 including warranty for this lemon. i'll never buy mitsubishi products again.

• Valerie Jul 25, 2008

I purchased a 52" TV that apparently had a poor light engine. (At a cost of $105 for the technician to advise me of the problem). I have been in contact with Mitsubishi since May 18, 2008 to come to a fair resolution. The cost of replacement is $805.00. The orginial cost of the TV was $3, 499.00. I felt they could, at the very least, replace the part. I was willing to pick up the labor cost of $300.00. They were not willing to do that. Their "final" offer was 33% or $265.00. I just feel that with the cost of the TV I should not be having to replace "the guts" out of my own pocket. Lastly, the customer service I received was deplorable. I was told on several occasions I'd be called back w/in 24 hours...no call. Once I asked for a supervisor who said she'd call me back the same day- that was June 5th! Still no call from Vanessa. I have logged calls with them 5/18, 5/20, 5/27, 6/2, 6/4, 6/5, 6/6, 6/7, 6/9, 6/12. Most made from me to them. Good luck to anyone with a faulty product. Buyer Beware!

Mitsubishi Televisionterrible quality products

We purchased a Mitsubishi projection tv 11/23/04 less than a year I had to replace the lamp assembly. This Febr the tv failed again I purchase another lamp assembly after discussing the problem with their tech support 2 times. The first assembly fail to fix the problem. I called tech support again and was told that the lamp was probably bad I sent for another lamp assembly and that one did not fix the problem. Not I sent the first one back and I still have the 2nd assemble costing 229.00 each plus all the shipping costs.

Mitsubishi DLP are not very reliable if tyou have to replace the lamp every year. Now the TV has failed after 3 plus years. I would never recoment a DLP to anyone.

• Fe
            FEng7 Dec 13, 2013

I have a 73 inch DLP purchased in 2008. The lamp was projected to burn out after approximately 1 1/2 years. I just replaced the lamp (now 5 years old) with one purchased on eBay for $35 versus $99 from Mitsubishi. The white dots started appearing last year and I initially thought the pixels were burnt out like on a laptop display which are not fixable but has to be replaced. After the few white dots became hundreds of dots - both black and white, I was willing to trash the TV which costs $2000 in 2008. But the web saved the day - it is a manufacturing defect with the DLP chip from Texas Instruments and not the screen. The chip is available on Amazon for a little over $200. Plus I found a 10 minute video on how to replace the chip. Then I decided to call Mitsubishi and they offered to provide a free replacement chip but I would have to pay a service repair person a $200 fee. Since my hands aren't very steady any more, I opted for the repair guy. It took about a week for Mitsubishi to ship the chip to the repair shop and they in turn called me to setup an appointment a couple of days later. 10 minutes after they arrived, the chip was replaced and the picture is brand, sparkling new. Hard to buy a new 73 inch TV for $230 so it was well worth it.

• Jm
            jmel Oct 27, 2011

I purchased a 65 in dlp 3d ready Mitsubishi tv and paid over $3500.00 and I replaced the lamp after that I now have white spots all over my tv.WHATS UP MITSUBISHI you need to recall all of these tv's and give the consumers a replacement tv. This is not right

• Mi
            mitsu tvs Sep 12, 2010

hi i puchased a mitsubishi 57 diamond dlp tv in 2008
            it has a beautiful picture until a few months has gone by I noticed a white blob spot in the middel
            of screen made a servise call and tech replace dlp light engine about 800 dollas
            so I ve exended warranrty for one more year then after 1 year I noticed flickering on right side of
            screen call servise looks like they said that dlp engine is going out agian and warrenrtyis up
            these dlp screen tv are a piece of crap never buy a diamond agian

Autopark Mitsubishi/Autopark Superstore Inc. — ridiculous wait times

We purchased a vehicle for what we thought was a good price from this dealership that is over an hour and a...

Burlington

Mitsubishi Motorslazy service

I purchased a car from Mitsubishi Motors some time ago in Georgia, and later moved to Tennessee. Upon moving to Tennessee, I registered my tags. No problems.

However, later that year, I got a letter stating that my registration had been "rejected" as Tennessee had not received my title information from Mitsubishi Motors.

I called Mitsubishi Motors and was told that information would be sent asap.

Flash forward to this year. I try to register my car, and lo and behold... I can't. No title on file in the state of Tennessee, even though multiple requests were sent out by TN for the title.

I call up Mitsubishi Motors, and they gave me a fax number [protected] to give to the records office. I was told to have them fax a request to Mitsubishi Motors with my account number included.

I call up the TN records office, and they said that such a method was "unusual" but sometimes happens.

Mitsubishi received said request on Nov 5th. According to their records, the title was slated to be shipped out on the 13th.

It is now the 23rd of November, and still, the state of TN does not have my title information and I am driving with an expired tag.

Due to this, I have already received a ticket, which although it was thrown out (the judge laughed it off), it required me to take time off of work. As I'm a college teacher, that affected all my students for that day.

All I want to do is update the registration on my car. This isn't rocket science by any means. I am very unsatisfied with Mitsubishi Motors customer service.

While the car itself runs beautifully (I've put well over 100k miles on it), I seriously doubt I will buy another car from them due to the hoops they've put me through on something this simple.

Mitsubishi Motorsmitsubishi motors dealers service in saint petersburg

With regret I have to inform You about very poor service of Mitsubishi dealer in Saint Petersburg "Gallant Auto Co Ltd." On the 23-rd of October, 2009 during our tel-con with sales manager we discussed and set the sale price for Mitsubishi L200 for me etc. Price was attractive and I refused the offers of other Dealers. On the 25-th of October, when I visited the Mitsubishi Dealer Office (Address: Kho Shi Min str.1, St.Petersburg, Russia) I was informed that actually price for the car was much higher and the car became even 200 USD more expensive then other dealers' offer. Notwithstanding in accordance with Mutual Purchasing Agreement No. [protected] of 25.10.2009 I paid in cash full price for Mitsubishi L200-IV DID 2, 5 VIN MMBJNKB407D176969, ENGINE No.4D56UCBK2987 ( see Bills of 25.10.2009 and of 26.10.2009). As per sales manager information everything was OK and I could take the car after payment on the 26th of October 2009. But at about 16.00 on the 26.10.2009 I was informed by sales manager that unfortunately there was no Car Technical Passport in the Sales Office and I should wait couple of hours until documents delivery . Then I was informed several times that delivery of Documents for my car was delayed and postponed and at last at about 19.00 I was told that all documents by mistake had been sent to Moscow and I could not take the car and should be waiting another one or two days more. In the result I spent almost whole day near the Mitsubishi sale office awaiting documents in vain and late in the evening should walk home. Until now there is no any information from the dealer and I do not know when I will be allowed to take my car home. In accordence with the Mutual Purchasing Agreement cl.4.1 " Dealer should deliver Automobile during two days after the signing of Agreement." What for I paid money? The situation is terrible: I had lost working days and money, Sales manager cheat me and it looks like he plays not honest game. He treat me like second rate person. I hope that I will not regret that I decided to buy a Mitsubishi car, but such a behavior of dealer is a very bad for Mitsubishi reputation and totally contrary to the Mitsubishi Motors Co Policy. Under the circumstances I hold Galant Auto Co Ltd responsible for all the losses and consequences which may arise therefrom. Your prompt reply will be much appreciated.

Red Deer Mitsubishi — falsifing work orders then not performing the work

I had an oil changed performed on my truck at the Mitsubishi dealer. couple of weeks later i checked my air...

Red Deer

Mitsubishi Mr. Slimcomplain of mit 13 vd

Very poor followup of my complaint (Mr.Yasir Siddiqui Manager Corporate Sales & Projects Orient Electronics Pvt Limited) he don't even bother to attend the phone call or reply the emails)

Even after 2weeks of my complaint Local company have no resolution of the given below problem. they given me no choice but to buy a new AC of some other company. i am hopeless again.
              Overall i am waiting for the service response for more than a month in summer with more than 40 degree celcius.

my original compalint is given below for reference.

i am using splint unit of Mr.slim advance model mu-a13vd. There is a problem in evapurator (inner) and unfortunately i havent found it in pakistan.
              Mr.Slim is considered to be one of the best split unit but after facing such problem i.e. "unavailability of parts" for many days i am feeling hopeless. i dont know may be it is wrong place to put complaints but i am despirate and only found this website related to my problem solution.
              looking forward the positive response

Mitsubishi Motorsfaulty paint/ poor customer service

2006 Lancer Ralliart
                aprox. 42000 KM
                Bought in Apr 2007
                I have paint chips running up my hood, down the quarter panels, on the roof. I also have documentation stating this is a problem with the paint, not stone chips, from a qualified coatings (paint, etc.) inspector. I approached my Mitsubishi Dealer about this concern, and I was sent into the warranty process. The district manager says it is just stone chips, even though he has never officially seen the vehicle. I contacted their customer service and was told the District manager does not talk to customers at all. I cannot talk to any one but the customer service agent over the phone. The head office number is unlisted, and the dealers have been told not to give out any numbers. All I asked was to have the faulty paint fixed. I have heard of other car companies that have quickly dealt with this exact problem, no hassles, no run arounds.

Watch out if you have a warranty claim with them.

faulty paint/ poor customer service

Mike Riddle Mitsubishi — rip off service men and women

Back in 2004 our son was in Hill Airforce base, One day he called and said he was at the above car dealership...

Mitsubishi Electricnon receipt

I mailed rebate form and gas receipts for the mo of dec. I have not received rebate card or
                  Nec. Paperwork for ja, feb and march. Stanley lampack 7160 schirlls street, las vegas, nv [protected]

• Li
                      Libikane Oct 12, 2012

I have a Mitsubishi 73" HDTV that has had the bulb replaced twice and NOW white spots are showing up on the screen... Was told it was a DLP chip and/or Lamp motor issue that will cost at least $400 to repair.

Mitsubishi — bad service

Bought my TV in May 2006 and the lamp went out just within one year of owning it. I bought another lamp Oct...

Mitsubishi — reneging on contract

On 28/7/08 my wife signed a sales contract with Dandenong Mitsubishi for the purchase of a Mitsubishi Lancer...

Endeavour Hills

Mike Riddle Mitsubishi — You are approved!!!... Not!

So I fill out an auto loan application online, as my family is now growing out of our vehicles. I get a call...

Mitsubishi WD52527 TVterrible tvs

Mitsubishi televisions wd-52527-purchased 5-28-06 took back on 7-8-06 1st one completly gone blank no pic nothing, received another new tv,6-19-07 replaced lamp free of charge from store purchased b&b appliance.
                    June 22 2007 problems arise again tv changing color to red then goes completely out warner electronics warranty company picks tv up and complains of smoke smell in tvat our home we are smokers tells us this is why it went out, very persistance, told them my son has a samsung tv for the same amount of time with no problems or issues, whats going on here. They kept tv from 6-22-07 and returned on 7-24-07 and did not operate warner electronics took it back to replace the lamp! Now didnt they check this out before it left the shop?? Kept another 10 days. Ok I turned it on and found a decent picture but the lcd screen was stretched or wiped throughout the whole screen then later seen a mark on the right side, I didnt call them back too stressed at this point between fighting for my home in cleveland courts and my wife going to the hospital and having problems for for the rest of the year till she healed we enjoyed our holidays everyone is healthy now, and we managed to save our home no thanks to home eq but that is another story, mitsubishi did give me an extended warranty. On 2-13-08 I did get a chance to call mitsubishi because now there were blue and purple blotches and a dimming picture on top of the stretched or whatever is going on with the screen itself. Warner electronics came and picked up the tv and as I am sitting here writing this I have not yet heard from them or mitsubishi feb.17-2008. Also when mitsubishi gave me the original factory warranty again they sent me a letter stating on july 31 2007. Apologizing and they agree to pay for repairs normally covered up to 07-08-2008 quote{in addition mitsubishi digital electronics will offer a credit toward the purchase of a new unit if there is a recurring problem within the above warranty period}in the meantime the original store I purchased this tv from b&b appliance droped mitsubishi from its line of tvs they sell, do I call mitsubishi and demand a full refund and I dont want this tv back, I do have all documentation on hand, I need an opinion here and thanks for hearing me out

• He
                        Hell Fire Jul 02, 2009

I agree it's a tendof problems of these TV.What can I say I'm so frustrated. I brought my Mitsubishi 1080P TV on 2/07 from Chucks Furniture City, on 01/08 one month shy of a year the Lamp went out it was replaced by a company called Tekno in Lake Worth.I found it strange that a new TV can have an issue verses other TV in my home are pulling 9 years and counting. On 6/17/08 5 months after the lamp was replaced the lamp went out again, I filed a report to BBB and I also contaced Chucks Furniture City to let them know they sold me a defective TV, at this time I had $ 1, 600.00 remaing to pay off the TV, I suggested they take the TV back replace it with another or give me back my money which they refused.I find it poor business that one month shy of a year the lamp went out, they refused to replace the T.V when I told them they sold me a defective T.V. I did what they said use the warranty to replace the lamp which I did. I was advised by the manufacture Best Brand Plus my warranty expires 3/2012. As of 6/29/09 this is the 3rd time the LAMP HAS GONE OUT AGAIN, it gets better the warranty refused to replace the lamp stating that a lamp was replaced already, I told them they replaced 2 lamps when did this take effect and my contract does not state to replace 1 lamp only, what's the point of having extend warranty if it doesn't cover the item. Bottom line is they are aware of the defect the TV has and I'm sure of it now after reading so many online complaints about the Mitsubushi 1080P TV my model WD-52631 and other models of the same nature. Now I'm stuck with an expensive TV that doesn't work and have to pay out of pocket to replace the lamp which isn't fair esp if ti seems to me the LAMP goes out every year. Per the TV manual gives directions to replace the lamp, in all the years I've had other televisions and I've never came across instructions to replace parts. I've had better service with Fingerhut when my Magnovox TV went out, they were unable to fix it so they replaced the TV, now that's service, took place 1990 up to 1 1/2 yr ago that TV went out. Now tell me what's wrong with that picture. If anyone plans to file a lawsuit please let me know, I plan to take action against Mitsubishi Electric Digital Televisions

Andres Castro Mar 28, 2009

Reference & reply to your complain about your experience with Mitsubishi.
                        I agree 100%, I got my Flat panel 46 inches Mitsubishi in September 01/2008, from 6th Avenue Electronics=another nightmare especially the one on Carle Place Long Island New York, once they get your money, they do not care nor have any willingness to help or keep you happy, same school as Mitsubishi in California. It is March 28/09. and still having problems with the TV. The HD channels do not come up when they should and a box, similar to PIP on right hand corner appears with different colors and finally the picture. Have been on the phone and have had more people come over to look at the problem and still not resolved, the attitude of management is pathetic, so are the employees, who hang the phone or disconnect you so many times I have lost account of how many. The head of Consumer Relations seems to go out of her way to antagonize you, and does not take your side or even fake trying to and also hanged up the phone on me March 27/09.
                        My LCD was replaced about a month or so ago, the problem persisted, I was promised by management a replacement of the TV only to find out the next days that the Technicians had to come back again and confirm that there was a problem, then I was told no replacement since the TV was fine as reported to them, this is a lie, since the box still shows. All I received was a lousy letter from the above mentioned head of Consumer Relations, stating that if anything would happen in the near future they will replace it (this is the same person with no customer service whatsoever that hanged up the phone on me).
                        I will take this further until I get some results and will make sure that anyone I know will be aware and to keep away from Mitsubishi as well as 6th Avenue Electronics location in Carle Place Long Island New York. Since I have gotten some cooperation and customer service from the one in New Jersey with a completely different attitude.
                        MITSUBISHI TV 46" MODEL LT. 46244 Keep away from it. I would not recommend any of them from the ignorance to their product showed by the Main Office in California and all involved and the headache it has been to me since September 01/2008.
                        Looks like another AIG.
                        If any solution to my problem is resolved I will update this comment.
                        Andrew Castro [email protected]

Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV — bad product, worse service!

Seeing as how we all have the same problems with the same Mitsubishi TVs and poor service I wanted to see if...